Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter (35450 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Fights Father’s Cso Over ‘deals’, Banned From Meetings In Aso Rock / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by DabuIIIT: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2019
So the person in that turbanis a çonehead?!?!?!

Chai!!!!!

Sophisticated moorons Sha!!!!

grin grin

Ajokas!!!

1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by EdenH: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Nice reply from Mrs Constitueted Authority junior ..
kwankwasiya trying to swing both ways like little bltches. After Atiku paid them to win the primaries, he refunded their party ticket fee, paid them for campaign mobilization, gave them money to give voters only for them to glaringly vote Sai Baba, yet they expect ganduje not to capitalise on their hypocrisy.

I love the fact that the bigot kwankwaso and his in-law can now watch politics from the sideline and on NTA network news for the next 4 years just like saraki... let's see if they would still have cultlike followership without abuja money or state allocation

period!! nothing more or less

1 Like

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by higherpower: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nbote:
Not her fault na... Why wont she b running her mouth... Jus like d son of HellRufai who lives a lavish lifestyle in London while running his mouth all over social media.. Na dem d matter dey always favour

My first instinct was to come down to ur level and throw insults back at ur parents too but den I remembered it could b no fault of theirs u turned out dis way.. So I'll jus do d more honourable thing and ignore d insult..

You already insulted Ganduje and called El-rufai Hellrafai. If you have regretted, you should be apologetic instead of wanting to buy Sympathy. Meanwhile, stop being envious. It's not of those kids fault that they were born into opulence. Focus on making your kids like them.
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by higherpower: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Oga Ade,you don't talk like this to people!!!
Which kinda miscreants are on this forum sef?
Why would you insult his parents when he didn't insult yours
Please,admin of this group should ban this lunatic ASAP!!!
If you value your parents,it won't be easy for you to insult other's!!!

So you justify his vituperation on El-Rufai and Ganduje ' family! That's bad of you. You encourage envy and hate. You and your co-travellers would have celebrated if the lady was speaking against her father and his ambition. It's shameful
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by higherpower: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
tete7000:

He might not even have any parent for all you know... Maybe he grew up on the street, in the gutters...You never can tell...cheesy
My parents didn't teach me hate or envy. I am also a parent. I don't teach my kids envy. I didn't see anything wrong in that lady standing up to support her father's ambition. That's what responsible kids would do.
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nbote(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
higherpower:

You already insulted Ganduje and called El-rufai Hellrafai. If you have regretted, you should be apologetic instead of wanting to buy Sympathy. Meanwhile, stop being envious. It's not of those kids fault that they were born into opulence. Focus on making your kids like them.

It is very obvious U have so many struggles and U are confused on which to face as such U are quick to display ur confusion.. I'ld have asked U to point out my mention of Ganduje or d insult on his person from my post but den there's no need for all dat.. I don't need anyone's sympathy as dis is a faceless forum and I can get down and get dirty wen I want but ryt now I'm jus not down for ur level of mudslinging... My only regret is dat some of us have to share dis forum with d likes of U...
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Quotasystem,

Why is this moslem chic always looking a sket? She moves around with her hair uncovered.

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Francopol(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
soon one Alhaji will marry u as his fourth wife and fourth slave!
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by ttmax09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kwankwaso the new vice chairman of the Association of Political Retirees (APR)

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by QuotaSystem: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Quotasystem,

Why is this moslem chic always looking a sket? She moves around with her hair uncovered.

Do you really have nothing more productive to do with your time?
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Denn(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrjo:
so you believe presidential election got below 2m votes while gubernatorial election produced over 2m votes

It is not about beliefs but facts.

It's an election and there are results. The veracity of how the results were arrived at are for another discourse.
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Originakalokalo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! it is still Fairytale. None of what you have written makes sense. it's all in your imaginations.

Good luck! grin

Thanks.
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by oyatz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
What's bad in that?
It's her wedding nau( not your wedding) and a once in a lifetime experience and the husband is not complaining.

o
HomeOfMe:
The same Fatima that was dancing like a stripper and prostiteu on her bridal shower and wedding day. It was embarrasing,I could even see the look on her husband's face like they forced him to marry her. That's how arranged marriages are.
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by deewhaaat(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
like father like daughter. Nemesis will visit you for forcing your way to get the so called Governorship sit! INSHA ALLAH. ALLAH BA AZALUMIN SARKI BANE. SAI KUN GANE SHAYI RUWA NE RANA GOBE KIYAMA. GBAM.!¡!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.