Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter (35438 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Fights Father’s Cso Over ‘deals’, Banned From Meetings In Aso Rock / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by boman2014: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi, daughter of Abdullahi
Ganduje, governor of Kano state, has taken to
Twitter to reply those she accused of slandering her
family.

Ganduje-Ajimobi accused some supporters of Rabiu
Kwankwaso, former governor of Kano, of “painting
the picture that no one in Kano loves Ganduje”.

Commenting on the gubernatorial election in the
state, Ganduje-Ajimobi said her father won at the
polls because he commands a huge following at the
grassroots.

The results of a combination of March 9 and 23
elections showed Ganduje, the All Progressives
Congress (APC) candidate garnered 1,033,695, while
Abba Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
polled 1,024,71 votes.

The governorship election was earlier declared
inconclusive following the high number of
cancellation of votes as a result of violence and
over-voting.

The governor’s daughter said she ignored the
criticisms that trailed her marriage to Idris Ajimobi,
son of Abiola Ajimobi, Oyo governor, because “my
honeymoon was too sweet so no time for
commentary”.

According to her, her family parted ways with
Kwankwaso when he allegedly insulted them.

“I am on my lunch break so have a bit of extra
time, where are you guys? Some of the red guys
here are at govt house collecting rice,” she said.

“I will respond to you as a single group so pls
designate a representative. You guys are like
zombies and I don’t have the time for you all. So pls
get in line as I address your grievances.

“You see the issue is that when the results were
inconclusive, you guys were so quick to insult us,
we didn’t respond, even the ones playing both sides
showed themselves, yanzu kuma murna ta koma ciki
we can gloat too.

“You cannot insult someone’s mother and think you
will not get a response, I have enough Data and
when it finishes my Idris will add.

“You think it’s on Twitter you win election, our votes
came from the villages because we are villagers.
Dan kauye shine Gwamna.

“The main reason you lost is because Atiku refused
to give you money this time around so unloyal that you cheated him during the presidential
elections. Atiku bawan Allah I respect that man!

“During the PDP presidential campaign in Kano, you
hired people from Niger and Chad to deceive Atiku
all to collect his money. Toh wallahi better return his
money. Atiku trusted you but you were too selfish.
Now see yourselves.

“I ignored you during my wedding because my
honeymoon was too sweet so no time for
commentary.

“Painting the picture that no one in Kano loves
Ganduje, Takai of the PRP who had almost a
hundred thousand votes told all his supporters to
vote for us not you. We played our part right and
you’re angry.

“Yes we were with Kwankwaso until when he
disrespected our late grandmother. Came for her
burial in Ganduje and insulted us, that was when the
line was drawn.”

https://www.thecable.ng/gandujes-daughter-fights-fathers-critics-on-twitter/amp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Abdulhakeem78(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi, daughter of Abdullahi Gandollor, money launderer of Kano state.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by mightyhaze: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
no pics?
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by harkandey(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
so you want her to support the opposition party before?

25 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
mightyhaze:
no pics?

Same question here

Wanted to see if her mouth is long like daddy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by yerokunphilips: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Like father ,like daughter .

17 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nbote(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Not her fault na... Why wont she b running her mouth... Jus like d son of HellRufai who lives a lavish lifestyle in London while running his mouth all over social media.. Na dem d matter dey always favour

higherpower:

Blame your unfortunate parents. You would do worse. Stop being envious.

My first instinct was to come down to ur level and throw insults back at ur parents too but den I remembered it could b no fault of theirs u turned out dis way.. So I'll jus do d more honourable thing and ignore d insult..

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Benlight: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kano people cannot give Nigerians an evil APC party and then decide to enjoy the goodies of PDP in their state It will not work. APC is fulfilling their promises because el-rufia promised anyone that interferes in their election plans to be conveyed back home in body bags that was fulfilled in kano state. Kano state, enjoy your APC and Mr. Integrity. Whatever their plans are their end and shame is sooo close.

30 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by realstars: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Keep your mouth shut your farther Stole his way to the seat. Soon that seat will fight him back.

14 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by diablos: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Lol. This girl is a real bully. She use insult take finish and bury the mumu kano pple grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Denn(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2019
She is epic.

Her comments on how Kano PDP duped Atiku seems to hit the nail on the head.

You cannot have a house burning and decide to quench only a part of the fire. You simply cannot vote APC in the presidential and think PDP will have a walk over in the gubernatorial.

If the movement had been fully pro PDP all along, this gandollar mess would have been extinguished at the first trial.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by iammo(m): 4:05am On Mar 28, 2019
smiley

Nice reply from Mrs Constitueted Authority junior ..
kwankwasiya trying to swing both ways like little bltches. After Atiku paid them to win the primaries, he refunded their party ticket fee, paid them for campaign mobilization, gave them money to give voters only for them to glaringly vote Sai Baba, yet they expect ganduje not to capitalise on their hypocrisy.

I love the fact that the bigot kwankwaso and his in-law can now watch politics from the sideline and on NTA network news for the next 4 years just like saraki... let's see if they would still have cultlike followership without abuja money or state allocation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Rogues too having opinion....

Your father stole for personal use, the resources meant for the same people he is supposed to govern and you think you have a say.. if you are a beneficiary on personal use, you are a thief aswell.

And some dolts up here are even clamouring for her, another set of reasons why we are where we are.

Call a thief what he is... Ganduje is a rogue caught on video, then we can start getting it right.

27 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by orion7: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:

Nice reply..... kwankwasiya trying to swing both ways like little bltches.

I love the fact that the bigot kwankwaso can now watch politics from the sideline for the next 4 years just like saraki... let's see if they would still have cultlike followership without abuja money or state allocation

she should finish them. useless keankwansiya.

“The main reason you lost is because Atiku refused
to give you money this time around so unloyal that you
cheated him during the presidential
elections. Atiku bawan Allah I respect that man!

i always knew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Daughter of a thief

She's so shameless

12 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by hisexcellency34: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Let her get pregnant first
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Amuluonyenaego: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2019
she can even speak English

5 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2019
someone remind her the fight is not over, one day her father will still answer for the atrocities he committed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by afoltundeseen(f): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2019
You go fight tire. Continue
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2019
she should have just Ignored them

1 Like

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Is this Ajimobi's son's squeeze?

1 Like

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:

Nice reply..... kwankwasiya trying to swing both ways like little bltches.

I love the fact that the bigot kwankwaso can now watch politics from the sideline for the next 4 years just like saraki... let's see if they would still have cultlike followership without abuja money or state allocation

1. KwankwaSUYA's money would soon finish....but his followership actually love him far beyond inducements. Ganduje can help make him more irrelevant though...

2. Bukola Saraki is a selfish and greedy person. There is no way to go again. He already made No 3. No President will trust him as No 2. And because of his foolishness against Buhari, the North can NEVER vote him and so....zero chances of being Number 1.

CONCLUSION: Kwankwaso can try to be a Tinubu i.e. be out of Government but be the King....but Tinubu gets a steady income from AlphaBeta and plenty others we don't know tongue Rabiu doesn't likely have that level. Saraki however is finito, he should just enjoy his billions and pay his Alfas to pray against him going to jail (their prayers for reelection weren't answered)

8 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by ElsonMorali: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2019
If Nigeria were working properly, this silly _twat should be visiting her father in prison.

7 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by stephleena(f): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2019
She handled them well.. U can't serve two masters at a time.. choose a struggle. they choosed APC at d top then PDP at state level..they thought it would be that easy for them.

Fatima I'm a fan, of ur dad's babariga..it's faster, than most banks.

10 Likes

Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Constituted authority
Re: Fatimah Ganduje-Ajimobi ‘Fights’ Father’s Critics On Twitter by Mikat: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Fatima is begining to rant like Authority of oyo state, the the disgraced ajimobi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit / Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.