Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' (33925 Views)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Davido Exposes Man Who Scammed Him Of £10K (Photos) / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by peteruuu(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=77055209][/quote]

You have problem with that?
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by philip0906(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
[s]The video director is correct davido buys song
and re sing it ask Peruzzi and co. grin[/s]
You will still slide into Davido’s account to beg him for crumbs

3 Likes

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2019
philip0906:

You will still slide into Davido’s account to beg him for crumbs

I don't beg like you go and ask your close friends
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2019
i just love this man called davido
he has a big heart to give and forgive
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by kalufelix(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Probably the guy now has an interest...but that doesn't change the FACT that the kid is super talentless music wise.

I was telling some of my guys the other day that David should be importing clothes and wrist watches and be selling in boutiques..rather than disgracing his manhood with all the copy and paste childish songs.

Meanwhile I am looking for a sister grin grin
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by zlantanfan: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry That guy must be Yoruba.. Most of them are hypocrites.. Bloody Phool
But you ipod hiding under a Yoruba Moniker to attack Yoruba's isnt

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by frowland(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
People like that plenty for Nairaland!

When you see a thread and comment without any bias, they rush to attack you for the likes, since their kinds plenty for this forum, the make you a topic and u read something like "he can feed your generation", "you are jobless", " You are just hating", "you are afonja/ipod that's why you are senseless" but they would crawl into your DM to seek favour. undecided

Fake and hypocritical human beings too plenty than the real men.

So true! I have loads of financial request like daily.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Lelepeautos(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Toh

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by zone51: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2019
zeus5100:

Dear Seun, I have always been reporting this kinda post, can't you write a script to automatically remove or delete such everytime it occur?. We are tired of this? angry
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Gsteve01(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Hustle grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Dollarboss93: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
but why are they usually seeing only the negative comments
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Always liked davido and most time he doesn’t disappoint. Blessed child.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ImaIma1(f): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
The video director is correct davido buys song
and re sing it ask Peruzzi and co. grin

Whether he writes them himself or buys them, they are his songs since he bought them. He didn't steal them. Besides he performs the songs very well and has more charisma than a lot of songwriters/artists.

So people that buy and drive cars...i guess it's not theirs since they didn't make it themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Heavance(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
People like that plenty for Nairaland!

When you see a thread and comment without any bias, they rush to attack you for the likes, since their kinds plenty for this forum, the make you a topic and u read something like "he can feed your generation", "you are jobless", " You are just hating", "you are afonja/ipod that's why you are senseless" but they would crawl into your DM to seek favour. undecided

Fake and hypocritical human beings too plenty than the real men.
Not just nairaland, around us generally.
Too many hypocrites
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by SirLakes: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2019
grin
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2019
prince3009:
They are so many of them here in Nairaland!
You will see them abusing Igbos and calling them Osu, Igbo, ipod but they will run to instagram and be begging E Money for N2,000

So since you've been on nairaland ,it only igbos they abuse & call all sorts of name, igbos no dey insult yorubas or hausas.. your comment says alot about you .... if you aint dumb you won't cite Emoney as if he is the only philanthropist around ,does it mean igbos donnt beg yorubas philanthropist , on davido DM are their no igbos begging for assistance ... as long as no one on NL is begging you, fvck you sir.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by RealOne042: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
Is it your buying

3 Likes

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Lhimeet(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry That guy must be Yoruba.. Most of them are hypocrites.. Bloody Phool
Even you too?

I'm disappointed in you.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ukaogouche: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
Oga it happens everywhere in the world! Just drop it!
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Be careful what you put in print...... It might return to hunt you.........
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ZIAZI(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
I still find it hard to believe Davido writes most of his songs sha... Dat freestyle session really exposed a lot of things cux he was singing crap. However, dat producer dey crase to still go beg for opportunity. Davido's response made me dumbfounded.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Adewalefae(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Chai davido called him a bitch and he agreedgrin
you look like my next girlfriend
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by RuralFinest7(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
This davido sef dy use style dy yab person grin

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Omoluabi16(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
He became humble real quick
Man wants a bit of the 30b, and he needs to survive. grin This is a lesson for keyboard warriors.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Josh44s:

For this alone, His manhood will forever remain flaccid. cry

And his testicles will grow bigger than a coconut
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Bablat(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019
I just imagine what I will do to dis guy if to say na me be Davido, OBO carry go jhor haters gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Delaw00(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2019
E no get talent,but e get money and you still begged for the money....werey oshiiicheesy
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by donbenie(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
As long as na him sing am and it sells..

Even Whitney Houston sang songs written by others.

Stop the hating.. angry
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Shezkid: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Funny how he still got what he wanted which is davido's attention....
Make davido help the guy jorrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Laugh Festival In Lagos (Photo) / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.