Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48093 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by nairafame(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
“Psquare collected Millions to perform at Buhari’s APC inauguration in 2015, now in 2023 they still want to collect another money with Peter Obi, Peter Obi is part of the problem he is close friends with Atiku, Tinubu and the corrupt political Elites he is not the solution” - Seun Kuti digs out Evidence of Psquare performing for Buhari and Peter Obi with Atiku and Tibubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-upEV9aBw

77 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

338 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by brain54(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Two wrongs don’t make a right..,

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by nairafame(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
watch full video HERE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by jumper524(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let's be honest, Did Peter of psquare go down drastically after separating from his other half?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by NOC1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?

396 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by bigdammyj: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Noted.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by sukkot: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin when trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin e dey fiinnnnnndddd for lagos ? Palava he dey find palava he got gettyoooooo

171 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by CTee1: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by cozaj(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
See who's calling another talentless

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by sleek214(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi will fail. Obi will be a total disaster, we don't want another disaster after buhari. We are waiting for Obidients after the election. If they try to protest their candidate defeat, I'd join the security agencies to shoot them all. Obidients are bunch of dummies, supporting a man that has nothing to show after 8 years as governor of a state. Rubbish and Obidients

170 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by GOTVee: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
sad
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Millimann: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Well, I think Peter went too far. He shouldn't have attacked Seun in the first place. It's a democracy we are practicing here. Support your candidate and allow others to support theirs.
But Seun too is wrong. Why insult Obi because Peter called you out?

But when it comes to talent, Seun is an ant compared to Peter. I've never heard any song of Seun's songs if he has any.

Anyway, I wonder the kind of insult they would have given the Igbos if Tinubu was an Igbo man and coming out for the presidency.

tegrianonigltd:

Seun attack first by calling them out. Know the full story before you judge
Ohh...I didn't know sef

Oluwapresley:

See how dumb you are. In terms of talent, Seun is an ant compared to Peter yet you say you haven't heard any of Seun's songs. Aren't you mad?
Of course I haven't heard of him or his songs because he's an ant, you fool.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Neduzze5(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na so

At least everybody knows the name PSquare.

They have given us so many hit songs back to back to back!!

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

Endeavor to vote Obi-Datti for a turnaround in the entire system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

146 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by xristos(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
haba...because of what
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by SerikiFulani(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
I don't do African music but Seun calling Peter talentless is like Lil baby calling Kendrick Lamar Talentless.

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by sofeo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's alright!
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ambivert27(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ghen ghen! Set the stage already grin
Na Peter cause all these..o tilo fa werey loyan

He needs Seun's attention now he has it.
I wonder why people can't choose who to vote for in peace again.

Same way people trusted Buhari, now they're heartbroken is the same way Obi will serve them breakfast.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by franchasng: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun Kuti has become a Senior urchin.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician, a former Governor of a state who didn't steal a dime but instead left huge savings after fighting a brutal cabal that held Anambra state on rampage for decades.

Peter Obi single handedly destroyed cabalism in Anambra governance.

Peter Obi spent over 3 years of his tenure fighting Anambra cabals that kidnapped a sitting Anambra Governor Chris Ngige.

People don't know who Peter Obi is.

If Seun and all these APC urchins (who are mostly hungry kids with internet enabled phones) know the state called Anambra they won't be here talking rubbish. Of all the States in Nigeria, Anambra is the only state that have the highest number of individual millionaires and billionaires, making Governorship election in Anambra a very dangerous affair before the emergence of Peter Obi. Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria by number of indigenous millionaires and billionaires.....Anambra was ruled by cabals....you dare not govern Anambra without bowing to the demands of the Anambra powerful cabals. Anambra is one of the most if not the most difficult Nigerian state to govern before Peter Obi was elected.

You can imagine the kind of cabals that have the power and capacity to kidnap a sitting Nigerian Governor (Governor Chris Ngige) and the IGP nor the President couldn't rescue the governor....that is the level of cabalism in Anambra before Peter Obi came on board.

The kind of cabals that had the capacity to bomb a state government house with missile hahahahaha.....if Tinubu had that kind of opposition in Lagos, by now Tinubu would have been in another exile but because Yorubas are too lily livered and cowardly, they allowed Tinubu to become lord in Yoruba land....it can never happen in any other Nigerian region.

Outside Nigeria, Peter Obi is being used as example to leaders and many African leaders are already emulating Peter Obi's footsteps, example is Tanzanian current President doing wonders in Tanzania today.

People talk nonsense about Peter Obi being a one time PDP member, Peter Obi was never part of PDP 16 years rule, he only joined recently in search of a reliable national political platform to use to serve Nigerians and he didn't find APGA suitable because tribalism made Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis to see APGA as an Igbo regional party and so with that tag, APGA can hardly win Presidential election in Nigeria.

Peter Obi discovered PDP wanted to sell their ticket to highest bidder, he doesn't give bribe, so he honorably left the party for them without a fight or granting silly interviews like talkative Wike and got invited to LP and he found LP cool enough to launch his vision without asking for bribes.

In the Holy Bible, Abraham a lover of the Living God served an idol worshipper, Laban to achieve his life goals as directed by God.

Moses was groomed in Pharoah's palace in preparation to rescue Israel.

Seun and other urchins don't understand how God and life works. Sometimes you have to work with the evil people to cross the difficult bridge of life, what's important is making sure you don't compromise on your standard and integrity.

What about Joseph that worked under Pharaoh, God would have told him not to go to Egypt since Egypt and Pharaoh are idol worshippers, but God needed Joseph to be in Pharoah's palace to help Israelites survive the impending famine.

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by DennisEche(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
smiley
The Psquare brothers are nothing but confused duos, why not leave everybody to support who they want . Stop forcing Obi on people.
2015 you performed during PMB inauguration today you are singing different tune. why didn't you reject the money you were paid by pmb 2015

104 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Skyfornia(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Abeg which talent Seun Kuti get? 🤣🤣🤣

Calling someone who is far better than him talentless is a heavy joke..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Numerouno94(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
To b honest,this Seun self like vawulence. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by nepapole(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm loving this

Seun siddon dey smoke weed jeje, Peter go find trouble.

Make una yeye una selves because of useless thieving politicians, na una sabi..

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Osidazz19: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chai, this Seun guy get bad mouth. He don finish the up and coming Sole Artist wanna be fool. grin grin grin grin

I don't agree with everything the guy said initially, but people have the right to their own opinion. Not everyone is going to buy the packaged fraud you call Obi.
Vote for your own candidate and leave others alone. No be by force that I must follow the lies that you choose to follow.

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by mayklef(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
This Seun get bad mouth die....but anyways, Peter Obi is the best option among this 3 presidential candidates

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Osepraise: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
LOL , big Birdy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Righthussle: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
In my house we call Paul Okoye "the real Psquare"
And Peter Okoye "the fake Psquare"

13 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Upton: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol. Because they aren’t supporting your candidates, they are tribal bigots. You didn’t call them this in 2015
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.