Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' (33791 Views)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Davido Exposes Man Who Scammed Him Of £10K (Photos) / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Shezkid: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
donbenie:
As long as na him sing am and it sells..

Even Whitney Houston sang songs written by others.

Stop the hating.. angry

It's only in Nigeria people see buying of song as something else.... Even top American artiste buy written songs....

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by NickDamani: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
The video director is correct davido buys song
and re sing it ask Peruzzi and co. grin

Buying a song to re sing is not an offence. There are people that will buy songs and when they sing it them no go still blow. The ability to do justice to the song you buy is the main stuff and that is what makes davido good. He does a lot of justice to the songs he buys and it would have been impossible to buy a song and make it a hit without talent.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by NickDamani: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Shezkid:

It's only in Nigeria people see buying of song as something else.... Even top American artiste buy written songs....

That's to really show that so many Nigerians still have very very low mentally.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ChiefVolt007: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
People like that plenty for Nairaland!

When you see a thread and comment without any bias, they rush to attack you for the likes, since their kinds plenty for this forum, the make you a topic and u read something like "he can feed your generation", "you are jobless", " You are just hating", "you are afonja/ipod that's why you are senseless" but they would crawl into your DM to seek favour. undecided

Fake and hypocritical human beings too plenty than the real men.
real talk
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by kernel001: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

If it is that easy, why aren't you on top chat?
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Whether he writes them himself or buys them, they are his songs since he bought them. He didn't steal them. Besides he performs the songs very well and has more charisma than a lot of songwriters/artists.

So people that buy and drive cars...i guess it's not theirs since they didn't make it themselves.

Ok davido fan just go and watch davido interview with a radio station in USA he was told to sing a song he has never sang before. My guy was singing trash
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Akuruoulo(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Chai davido called him a bitch and he agreedgrin
. I Dnt Undastand The Man Sef
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2019
NickDamani:

Buying a song to re sing is not an offence. There are people that will buy songs and when they sing it them no go still blow. The ability to do justice to the song you buy is the main stuff and that is what makes davido good. He does a lot of justice to the songs he buys and it would have been impossible to buy a song and make it a hit without talent.

Ok davido fan just go and watch davido interview with a radio station in USA he was told to sing a song he has never sang before. My guy was singing trash
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Akuruoulo(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

. The Guy Is Right To Call Him Talentless

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2019
ericsmith:

So since you've been on nairaland ,it only igbos they abuse & call all sorts of name, igbos no dey insult yorubas or hausas.. your comment says alot about you .... if you aint dumb you won't cite Emoney as if he is the only philanthropist around ,does it mean igbos donnt beg yorubas philanthropist , on davido DM are their no igbos begging for assistance ... as long as no one on NL is begging you, fvck you sir.

Your comment right here has proven me right!

I can see you are personally pained! Perhaps you are among the ones begging E Money and Davido for money.

I won't descend so low to your dirty level to exchange banters with you.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by toprealman: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2019
peteruuu:
Davido is just too nice...

He's a philanthropist!
still on publicity shiii......help fire¡!

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. The Guy Is Right To Call Him Talentless

Thank God you Sabi but his fans are blind to know that
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ImaIma1(f): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

Oh well! It doesn't make him less successful or popular.

How many of the foreign artists that most of you guys praise write their own songs? R Kelly and Baby face were song writers for a lot of artists.

This is not about being a fan. It is about facts.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

How many of the foreign artists that most of you guys praise write their own songs? R Kelly and Baby face were song writers for a lot of artists.

Ok ma bye bye o grin
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by NickDamani: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

Sorry to burst your bubble, am not a Davido fan. My point is not if he sang trash in a radio station in the US. All I said was that he did good justice to the songs he bought and that's why they are hit songs. If he bought the songs and another person sang them for him, I will understand, but he sang them himself and I believe even you do enjoy most of them when you hear them. The fact that he bought them, sang them well and made them a hit it all that matters. If you are given one of his songs to go do in a studio, will you be confident you will make it a hit?

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by peteruuu(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2019
toprealman:
still on publicity shiii......help fire¡!
No bro. He's real.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by NickDamani: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

Very well said. He doesn't get the point being made.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
yea, and what does p.diddy do? Does he even rap? But he has hella money.
If not for dr dre smart move in beats head phones, he would have been nothing compared to p.diddy but dre is 100x talented than diddy
So buying music is not a crime , no American female misician is more talented than sia, alot of them do buy her song. But that's an argument for another day

2 Likes

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2019
NickDamani:

Sorry to burst your bubble, am not a Davido fan. My point is not if he sang trash in a radio station in the US. All I said was that he did good justice to the songs he bought and that's why they are hit songs. If he bought the songs and another person sang them for him, I will understand, but he sang them himself and I believe even you do enjoy most of them when you hear them. The fact that he bought them, sang them well and made them a hit it all that matters. If you are given one of his songs to go do in a studio, will you be confident you will make it a hit?

Guy there so many upcoming better musicians than davido it's money that is harassing them give them the money to come to limelight davido will be a past tense. Davido is not a talented musician even his musical crew members knows that I only like him because he gives money to the less privledged in the society
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by NickDamani: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

Guy there so many upcoming better musicians than davido it's money that is harassing them give them the money to come to limelight davido will be a past tense. Davido is not a talented musician even his musical crew members knows that I only like him because he gives money to the less privledged in the society

Well your opinion matters best to you.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
NickDamani:

Very well said. He doesn't get the point being made.

Does the point change those variables? People pay much attention to the weak sides. An artist doesn't need to be a songwriter. If one is, it's a plus
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by 01mcfadden(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2019
kalufelix:
Probably the guy now has an interest...but that doesn't change the FACT that the kid is super talentless music wise.

I was telling some of my guys the other day that David should be importing clothes and wrist watches and be selling in boutiques..rather than disgracing his manhood with all the copy and paste childish songs.

Meanwhile I am looking for a sister grin grin

You need deliverance.
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by KendrickAyomide: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2019
zlantanfan:
But you ipod hiding under a Yoruba Moniker to attack Yoruba's isnt
i am a confirm yoruba boy. so miss me with that Ipob shit
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by KendrickAyomide: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Lhimeet:
Even you too?
I'm disappointed in you.
lipsrsealed
do you know me?
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by 01mcfadden(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2019
donbenie:
As long as na him sing am and it sells..

Even Whitney Houston sang songs written by others.

Stop the hating.. angry
RKelly wrote a song for the legendary Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Ziggylady(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2019
prince3009:
They are so many of them here in Nairaland!
You will see them abusing Igbos and calling them Osu, Igbo, ipod but they will run to instagram and be begging E Money for N2,000

Instagram is going too far.

.After calling hurling insults on Igbos with one moniker,they will switch to another moniker on Nairaland begging for money,jobs or food to eat from everyone including Igbos

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by baratech: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nice response from Davido
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Akuruoulo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

Thank God you Sabi but his fans are blind to know that
. Always Singing Same Type Of Nonesense Everyday . Cant Change Music Style
Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by Starz825(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
prince3009:
They are so many of them here in Nairaland!
You will see them abusing Igbos and calling them Osu, Igbo, ipod but they will run to instagram and be begging E Money for N2,000
grin grin grin grin......laff wan kill me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by ledaman: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Inferiority complex of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' by noisy45(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. Always Singing Same Type Of Nonesense Everyday . Cant Change Music Style

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / Photos That Show Wizkid Is Replicating The Fela Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.