Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies (1316 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by bambi2016: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Popular Nigerian host who’s widely known for criticizing pastors who collect tithe, Daddy Freeze has lampooned and lambasted ace musician, Waconzy for calling on christians to pray for him to go to hell over his incessant attacks on pastors and the church .

Taking to Instagram, Freeze called the singer ‘wack’ and asked him to focus more on protecting his seemingly insentient career.

Freeze also suggested Waconzy contacts Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, so she can help take him to the resurrection pastor Alph Lukau for him to help resurrect his career.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/daddyfrz-blast-waconzy-for-asking-christians-to-pray-for-him-to-go-to-hell-calls-his-music-wack/

See screenshots below:

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Tapout(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Well freeze is right about his career.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Yeye
Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Nuella2018: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
This waconzy does not have sense; I trust daddy freeze blasting

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by ClassyBella: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Mehn... This man is a big time savage shocked

Wack - onzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by hisgrace090: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
I somehow see this daddy freez as the Jeremiah of today.

Jeremiah suffered seriously for telling people of the old how they"re offending God, always in and out of prison.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by madone: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Don't they have other things to comment on apart from dead career .this yab us out dated
Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by ClassyBela: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
smiley
Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Jaynom(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2019
madone:
Don't they have other things to comment on apart from dead career .this yab us out dated
No it's not grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Prymestrr(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Jaynom:

No it's not grin
grin Definitely not.

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by Nuella2018: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
[lolquote author=madone post=77057603]Don't they have other things to comment on apart from dead career .this yab us out dated[/quote]
Re: Waconzy Asks Daddyfrz To Go To Hell, Calls Him'DaddyFoolish' He Replies by generationz(f): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
The worst thing anyone can do is look for a fight with someone in the gutter. He will drag you to his level.

Even the pastors freeze attack don't have his time, qhh should I bother myself. mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

My Gigantic Boobs Is My Talent – Pamela Odame [VIDEO] / Nigerians React To Tacha’s Confession To Big Brother / Bbnaija: Nigerians Troll Esther As Frodd Becomes The New Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.