Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,708 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70398 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Ribery didnt learn that at Bayern, Its a French NT thingy. Govou, Benzema were never Bayern players. You see that your Goofs are all round

Don't you know evil association corrupts good manners, that is what fraternising with Bayern Munich guys gets you.  The other 2 only went to watch Ribery and got drawn in. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Dudu has been failing for several weekends. Considering his failure to lift any real trophy in the last few weeks, he has to make do with Emirates Cup, ie one night stands with his right hand.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ibime:

Dudu has been failing for several weekends. Considering his failure to lift any real trophy in the last few weeks, he has to make do with Emirates Cup, ie one night stands with his right hand.

You mean the blonde babe named [b]PALM[/b]ela shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ibime:

You don miss am Ibime, I be lefty. You think everybody's fingerprint has rubbed off on the gbamgbamjigijigi like your own.   grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
dayokanu:

You mean the blonde babe named [b]PALM[/b]ela shocked shocked shocked shocked

DK, you get problem.  grin grin abeg leave me be jare, dat weekend ko da rara. nothin to smile about at all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
If Duduspaces manliness was murdered today, his fingerprints would be all over the crime scene
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^ It has been tatooed to his tool.

In duduspace defence, he came about the idea when they were stealing pricks in Nigeria but with his fingerprints all over the equipment, It can easily be identified.

Dudu dont mind them You are still better than Edoyad who has his own saliva on his toothpick shaft
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
Abeg if you no credit me I credit myself, Herbalist return Ibime own because the juju no fit decide whether na hand abi na the real thing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Dudu is under serious attack.  grin

Better take up my offer so you can provide evidence that you've encountered a REAL trophy.  grin

PS - apologies for going offtopic. Feel free to clean up moderavizzle. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
wetin b all ds yearn? na bacause of int'l break una don turn fetish? lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
Moderavizzlleee!!! Abeg we need environmental sanitation.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
Dayo olofunfun you think we don't know what you with cotton socks, lotion and Christiana Amanpour's image on your screen ? You're there worrying about dudu a certified GUNner, do you what what it means to be a GUNner ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^Dudu is a GUNner that must keep firing, even when there is no target to aim at.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Ibime:

If Duduspaces manliness was murdered today, his fingerprints would be all over the crime scene

all over the crime scene abi all over the deceased? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2010
Just saw this:

The average teenager's intelligence begins where ~Sauron~'s peaks at.

hehehe, is Sauron A.W.O.L, M.I.A, D.O.A? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2010
Duduspace I hope that dough u placed on Arsenal was loose change ooh! Cos if na money wey u suppose send to your kin-folk u take bet ontop Arsenal your people go sepe for u ooh lol!

Kaypumpin just buttressed my point! We lost simply because we suck at defending! We don't defend as a unit all man go just enter pitch freestyle its like Wenger doesn't even train them on that ish. Chelsea woulda scored more not because they where so good but because we where so bad defensively
Even with the players that where M.I.A we woulda still lost thanks to our infinitely shambolic defending at the moment we have kept just two clean sheet in ten games that is not good enough and that is why the trophyless run might not end this season
Its high-time Wenger paid more attention to defensive detail and instil some defensive discipline in that team. Failure to do so and we just dey deceive ourself cos our only trophies would be EOY Financials
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
na only this kind convo dem, go find dayokanu angry

Mobinga , let that be the last time you post that kinda pic , next one you will be banned. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^^ Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrappppp dia angry angry tongue

dayokanu:

You mean the blonde babe named PALM[/b]ela shocked shocked shocked shocked
duduspace:

You don miss am Ibime, I be lefty. You think everybody's fingerprint has rubbed off on the [b]gbamgbamjigijigi
like your own. grin grin
Awon oloshi grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
A-40:

Duduspace I hope that dough u placed on Arsenal was loose change ooh! Cos if na money wey u suppose send to your kin-folk u take bet ontop Arsenal your people go sepe for u ooh lol!

Its some money I could spare at the time, miracles can still happen though even I am losing faith slightly for this season I still think we can make top 2 sha and we might get a Chelsea injury boost but I didnt see this City juggernaut gelling so soon so that might throw a spanner in the works. I didn't place the full amount cos we didn't get Schwarzer but I did some spread betting so one of them must hit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
duduspace:

Its some money I could spare at the time, miracles can still happen though even I am losing faith slightly for this season

So when would the youth experiment you tried so hard to sell to us begin to yield results. Trophylessness from 2005 to infinity and beyond,

So this season is bound to be trophyless

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

I still think we can make top 2 sha

See the kain trophy wey people dey expect? SMH. No wonder you are tagged a small club with a small mentality. Top 2? shocked shocked shocked shocked

and we might get a Chelsea injury boost

Meaning pound for pound you are inferior and cant win on your own, You need other clubs to slip? Can someone pls Spell USELESS?

but I didnt see this City juggernaut gelling so soon so that might throw a spanner in the works.

Do you see anything? The same way you didnt see that wenGAY is taking y'all for a ride with some special hypnotic powers.

I didn't place the full amount cos we didn't get Schwarzer but I did some spread betting so one of them must hit.

Any bet that has Arsenal and Trophy together can only result in a LOSS. You don throway money again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Duduspace
Lol u are a brave nucca. The last time I placed bets on Arsenal was the 08/09 season and I lost big time!!
Ucl and F.A cup semis since then not a chance oh! I buy merchandise and that's where it stops
So essentially after 7 games we are banking on Chelsea getting hurt and Man City not clicking for us to make sunshine
What makes you think we would take advantage if they slip? Do you see why critics lampoon you and Arsene now?
Anyways I still think we can make things happen if and only if we tighten up on D
Unfortunately in Wenger we have a manager that doesn't take that part of football seriously
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
Wenger has no clue when it comes to the defensive side of football
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
Then how can he hope to win trophies in today's footie? Even the Spain we are trying to emulate with our over-elaborate passing game had the stingiest defence in the last two major tournaments with 4 goals conceded in 14 games
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
A-40:

Then how can he hope to win trophies in today's footie? Even the Spain we are trying to emulate with our over-elaborate passing game had the stingiest defence in the last two major tournaments with 4 goals conceded in 14 games

Wenger is lacking personnel/the right mentality to achieve that type of discipline. That remains his biggest as reflected in the past 5 seasons - scoring a decent number of goals but conceding far too much.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
duduspace:

Its some money I could spare at the time, miracles can still happen though even I am losing faith slightly for this season I still think we can make top 2 sha and we might get a Chelsea injury boost but I didnt see this City juggernaut gelling so soon so that might throw a spanner in the works. I didn't place the full amount cos we didn't get Schwarzer but I did some spread betting so one of them must hit.

not so fast dude !!!

why the heck do u think we should ever reckon with any of the ramblings u had hitherto put up in the name of defending Wenger ?

isnt it alarming that as early as less than 25% of the season, u are beginning to lose hope ? shocked

dude . . .please help tell ur bros Wenger that he should take the Carling Cup seriously . . .at all na hin bad grin

P.S spare us all those financials b/s any further, better still create a separate thread and take along Debosky with u cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

P.S spare us all those financials b/s any further, better still create a separate thread and take along Debosky with u cool

Sharrap there. . . .I have repented so Dudu will be on his own for any more financial analysis. I am not interested in talking about money in the bank. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2010
debosky:

Sharrap there. . . .I have repented so Dudu will be on his own for any more financial analysis. I am not interested in talking about money in the bank. tongue

What do you mean? if you don't have money in the bank how do you get players? abi why do you calculate how much is in the pot to buy players at the beginning of every season?  don't worry, I've already started preparing the spreadsheets for next season.  tongue tongue

Dr Kitaun:

not so fast dude !!!
why the heck do u think we should ever reckon with any of the ramblings u had hitherto put up in the name of defending Wenger ?
isnt it alarming that as early as less than 25% of the season, u are beginning to lose hope ? shocked
dude . . .please help tell your bros Wenger that he should take the Carling Cup seriously . . .at all na hin bad grin

On the basis that pound for pound he is still numero uno Doki, to be honest It can only get better with each passsing year as our boys grow, it is a misconception that Arsene doesn't prioritise the CC. we've developed the players and our squad is richer so we should do well in the cups this season, we should be able to make at least the semis in the FA and CC with possibly the UCL too if we get good draws and that can only swell our bank account so that we can tell Barca where to suck when they come for Cesc next summer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2010
A-40:

@Duduspace
Lol u are a brave nucca. The last time I placed bets on Arsenal was the 08/09 season and I lost big time!!
Ucl and F.A cup semis since then not a chance oh! I buy merchandise and that's where it stops
So essentially after 7 games we are banking on Chelsea getting hurt and Man City not clicking for us to make sunshine
What makes you think we would take advantage if they slip? Do you see why critics lampoon you and Arsene now?
Anyways I still think we can make things happen if and only if we tighten up on D
Unfortunately in Wenger we have a manager that doesn't take that part of football seriously

Omo, na so e be o. When reality stares you in the face, you get to restrategise or else you end up like liverpool. That money spent at City is no joke at all. But what is this about waiting for a team to fumble? is that not what it means to play in a league? if no team fumbles, won't we have 20 winners of the league? Someone has to fumble that is what the league is all about in 07/08 season we led the league for quite a while until Martin Taylor's assault on Eduardo and Adebayor's loss of form showed us we werent as strong as we thought we were, no be so? undoubtedly Chelsea has the best first 11, but their squad depth is questionable.

A lot of these our players still see themselves as small boys and that needs addressing for sure, its one of the pitfalls in opting for a youth setup. I almost cursed Nasri when he didn't track Ashley Cole for that Drogba goal when he could clearly see that Sagna was picking another player and I noticed he did a lot of that in the WBA match too despite his later gragra that led to the 2 goals he scored. The boys have to become more professional, the ability is in there but they've got to sort out their heads and what they want to achieve.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2010
dayokanu:

So when would the youth experiment you tried so hard to sell to us begin to yield results. Trophylessness from 2005 to infinity and beyond,
So this season is bound to be trophyless
ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

Look at you on our thread removing the speck in arsenal's eye while Mainz are pulling down your underpants in the Bundesliga, even Rummenigge has realised that Munich might be battling relegation this season.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Mobinga: 2:22am On Oct 07, 2010
Typical Arsenal Fans shocked shocked shocked

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2010
duduspace:

On the basis that pound for pound he is still numero uno Doki, to be honest It can only get better with each passsing year as our boys grow, it is a misconception that Arsene doesn't prioritise the CC. we've developed the players and our squad is richer so we should do well in the cups this season, we should be able to make at least the semis in the FA and CC with possibly the UCL too if we get good draws and that can only swell our bank account so that we can tell Barca where to suck when they come for Cesc next summer.
Oh really? You must be in cloud cuckoo land if you actaully think Cesc would be satistified with yet another trophyless campaign come the end of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2010
@Debosky
One has to wonder if he would be humble enough to accept or even look for help!
Wetin be Pat Rice role for that team? That Chelsea game was annoying bruv 2 wins in 16 games now.
And each loss was similar! They give us the ball we are clueless on what to do with it and then they bomb forward whenever they like to score and simply close shop
Knowing we lack the directness to unlock game. Playing defensively is not even an option because we are bereft on ideas on how that is done.
Ending this run of no trophies is not hard all it takes is improving our defensive mentality but Wenger rarely comments on that and its worrying
Cos its our most obvious flaw. Song is talking about adding goals to his game when he has not mastered the DM spot first just look at how Mikel bossed him all game
It would take a long time before I even compare him to Mikel based on Sunday let's not even start with Kosileyin (TM. All Rights Reserved. Dr Kit) and co.

@Duduspace
Tell your paddy to pay attention to defensive details jare! Do we wait till we are like Liverpool before we change?
Na now u dey talk about facing reality why did you not do that when we where facing reality at the start of the season
I was commenting on a 19year old Boyata making Drogba look like Junior Agogo before the Chelsea match that should tell you how mentally frail the team is
Its Wenger's duty to psyche them up not mine and if he fails to do that then he deserves all the disses he gets afterall he would get the credits if they go on to win

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.