Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” (38662 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Amagite(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Controversial Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike, has come for short women in his new Instagram post.

Ha! He had all sorts of means things to say about them. Red below...

"�Short Girls and there wahala-: They are the EvE among our midst,
These are women 5.3ft and below.A short petite woman might still be considered cute and mistaken for a 12yrs old,but a short thick Lady with huge bumbum are the worst . The shorter they are the closer they are to the devil,that’s is why it’s easier for him to whisper words into their ears...
In history,female with the worst Atrocities are mostly short women... They are the fighters,with the sharpest of tongue ..especially those with a short and small frame,it’s like they swallowed a microphone as they have the loudest of voice and they are very quick to use it .
A short woman is never satisfied in bed ..they have a sex drive with that of a horse,especially those in relationships.. If there is ever a female arm robber ..it will be a short woman,they have the balls for it...
They are mean,evil and they don’t play.
They are extremely strong and have the tendency to beat their husband and if they can’t beat,they use poison as an alternative... A short woman would still marry a short man and end up being the man of the house while producing mustard seed children....
If you cheat on a short thick woman be very sure she is going to revenge by sleeping with all ur family and friends as a short woman never forgives.... Please do not invite me for a wedding if both the bride and the groom fall under the category of short syndrome,that’s is wicked and unfair for the next generation of children who will be called kekere all their lives... .
We where all created in God’s image with the exception of short women....#TagDem  �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/short-women-are-never-satisfied-in-bed-pretty-mike-comes-for-small-women.html

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
True talk..
Short / brief ladies usually have longer clit which makes them crave more for sex and matters can be worst if they are from cross river/calabar.. Thats why most of them keeps screaming "baby its hitting my throat" during the due process!

Know if u know... lipsrsealed

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by delugajackson: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Has he slept with all the short women in the world to arrive at such daft conclusion?

People just make baseless assumptions for the sake of attention. What a mouth-breathing i.diot.

106 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by itspzpics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Geheen ghenn

Slay queens Scatter the dance floor, as they Dance Without Bra at a party, Watch Video => HERE
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by festacman(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
This narrative about short women is senseless. And research has shown that it is senseless people and not short women that constitute danger to humanity.

38 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by freemanbubble: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
grayht:
True talk..
Short / brief ladies usually have longer clit which makes them crave more for sex and matters can be worst if they are from cross river/calabar.. Thats why most of them keeps screaming "baby its hitting my throat" during the due process!

Bros you have not met a short delta girl
Those urhuobo short girls can fuckkk life out of you
They reach orgasm and enjoy sex like craze
Touch them a little and they will be wet and soaked
The reason is that most are not circumcised.
They love sex
That is why immediately they are about to get married circumcision is recommended for them if not their husband alone can't satisfy them
Date an urhuobo short girl and you will never lack sex

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Richdad50(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
shocked

Any individual who takes this buffon of a man for a serious being is very mistaken. Height of a woman has no bearing or posture to her behavior. It is irresponsible of anyone to assert that fallacy.

Richdad

28 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Mac2016(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
I was almost taking this article seriously before I realized it was dropped by someone with twisted mentality, prettym....smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one just spilling out trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Richdad50(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Your mom could be a short woman from the way you are talking
grayht:
True talk..

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by MosayA: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by martyns303(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
And why do people take this clown serious is what I don't understand
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by ikorodureporta: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
A
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by clementine456: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
wink
hmmmm, na wa ooo are they the one's who created themselves
wink
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by ikorodureporta: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
.. & d v.tall ones are sexstarved
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by noisy45(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oga what happened to your sex doll or has the battery it's using gone down. Anyway short girls are sweet to Bleep dwarf ones are the sweetest always with creamy puss*y and the have the most sexiest moan in the world of women. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
As per he has slept with all the short women in the world right undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by sparkleboy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by AntiWailer: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Confess u have a tiny tittty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by KingAzari: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
I agree wif everything he yarn as I live wif one presently. They r neva sexually satisfied nd are very competitive n confrontational. Men, for the sake of ur sanity, stay away frm short women.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Ichel: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
This one just spilling out trash undecided

Biglittlelois:
As per he has slept with all the short women in the world right undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by nepapole(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by fykes(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
front page?? This forum is becoming a joke

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
AntiWailer:
Confess u have a tiny tittty

Lmao he indirectly just said it cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by millionboi2: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by nepapole(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingAzari:
B
B for bombom

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by BLUEJAYY: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
I see a lot of short women viewing this board. grin

You guys don't worry. You all are amazing and have a pretty decent libido. smiley
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by jchioma: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
angry

Who is this clown with his fallacious fantasies?

Look, whether short or tall, it all bores down to the heart.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by kenodrill: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Big fat lie

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by bamasite(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Stories that touch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam / Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.