Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” (38682 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite:
Controversial Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike, has come for short women in his new Instagram post.

Ha! He had all sorts of means things to say about them. Red below...

"�Short Girls and there wahala-: They are the EvE among our midst,
These are women 5.3ft and below.A short petite woman might still be considered cute and mistaken for a 12yrs old,but a short thick Lady with huge bumbum are the worst. The shorter they are the closer they are to the devil,that’s is why it’s easier for him to whisper words into their ears...
In history,female with the worst Atrocities are mostly short women... They are the fighters,with the sharpest of tongue ..especially those with a short and small frame,it’s like they swallowed a microphone as they have the loudest of voice and they are very quick to use it .
A short woman is never satisfied in bed ..they have a sex drive with that of a horse,especially those in relationships.. If there is ever a female arm robber ..it will be a short woman,they have the balls for it...
They are mean,evil and they don’t play.
They are extremely strong and have the tendency to beat their husband and if they can’t beat,they use poison as an alternative... A short woman would still marry a short man and end up being the man of the house while producing mustard seed children....
If you cheat on a short thick woman be very sure she is going to revenge by sleeping with all ur family and friends as a short woman never forgives.... Please do not invite me for a wedding if both the bride and the groom fall under the category of short syndrome,that’s is wicked and unfair for the next generation of children who will be called kekere all their lives... .
We where all created in God’s image with the exception of short women....#TagDem  �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/short-women-are-never-satisfied-in-bed-pretty-mike-comes-for-small-women.html

Whew, I'm glad he was more specific, I was about to breathe flames cheesy

This doesn't concern those of us with short stature, but little to no ass.

Sayonara, thick bishes, this one is on you grin

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by nicepoker101(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros you have not met a short delta girl
Those urhuobo short girls can fuckkk life out of you
They reach orgasm and enjoy sex like craze
Touch them a little and they will be wet and soaked
The reason is that most are not circumcised.
They love sex
That is why immediately they are about to get married circumcision is recommended for them if not their husband alone can't satisfy them
Date an urhuobo short girl and you will never lack sex
So you support female circumcision
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by wink2015(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite:
Controversial Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike, has come for short women in his new Instagram post.

Ha! He had all sorts of means things to say about them. Red below...

"�Short Girls and there wahala-: They are the EvE among our midst,
These are women 5.3ft and below.A short petite woman might still be considered cute and mistaken for a 12yrs old,but a short thick Lady with huge bumbum are the worst . The shorter they are the closer they are to the devil,that’s is why it’s easier for him to whisper words into their ears...
In history,female with the worst Atrocities are mostly short women... They are the fighters,with the sharpest of tongue ..especially those with a short and small frame,it’s like they swallowed a microphone as they have the loudest of voice and they are very quick to use it .
A short woman is never satisfied in bed ..they have a sex drive with that of a horse,especially those in relationships.. If there is ever a female arm robber ..it will be a short woman,they have the balls for it...
They are mean,evil and they don’t play.
They are extremely strong and have the tendency to beat their husband and if they can’t beat,they use poison as an alternative... A short woman would still marry a short man and end up being the man of the house while producing mustard seed children....
If you cheat on a short thick woman be very sure she is going to revenge by sleeping with all ur family and friends as a short woman never forgives.... Please do not invite me for a wedding if both the bride and the groom fall under the category of short syndrome,that’s is wicked and unfair for the next generation of children who will be called kekere all their lives... .
We where all created in God’s image with the exception of short women....#TagDem  �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/short-women-are-never-satisfied-in-bed-pretty-mike-comes-for-small-women.html

PRETTY MIKE!

KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

TALK IS FREE OF CHARGE!

NA YOU GET AM! so keep pouring it the way it suits you!

Mr Dancing Mouth!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by freemanbubble: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
So you support female circumcision

Bros

Both have advantage and disadvantage
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by LegalOpinion: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Just with their comment, I can spot all the short ladies on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by yankison(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros you have not met a short delta girl
Those urhuobo short girls can fuckkk life out of you
They reach orgasm and enjoy sex like craze
Touch them a little and they will be wet and soaked
The reason is that most are not circumcised.
They love sex
That is why immediately they are about to get married circumcision is recommended for them if not their husband alone can't satisfy them
Date an urhuobo short girl and you will never lack sex

You are absolutely right , I have one Jehovah witness at hand , mehn this girl never complains about sex anytime any day . I'm happy coz she is keeping me going .. no forming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by freemanbubble: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
yankison:

You are absolutely right , I have one Jehovah witness at hand , mehn this girl never complains about sex anytime any day . I'm happy coz she is keeping me going .. no forming

Weldone son

I have one my guy. She is from electrical department in uniben

She dey Bleep life out of me

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by wizod(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
As per he has slept with all the short women in the world right undecided
yes including you
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by olaswim: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay I never confirm am na until then I may concur
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Danwakae(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
YOU ARE RIGHT
SHORT WOMEN HAVE SHORT DURI
THOSE WITH BIG LIPS HAVE WIDE SHORT DURI
WHILE THOSE WITH SMALL LIPS HAVE SHORT TINY DURI WHICH WHEN EXPAND BECOMES A MANSION INSIDE
THEY ALL LOVE SEX AND EVEN MARATHON SEX

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by wizod(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
He's right most especially when d is lady in question is also skinny like skeleton. One of them want to kill me wit sex here and i'm now into hiding to avoid ejaculating both my sperm, marrow and brain in d quest to satisfy an unsatisfying LovePeddler wit a smelly thick hairy hole, as thick as hipoppotamus lips dat has no end.

#spit

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by RTSC: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
There is an element of truth sha.
Girls wey sabi fuckkk, dey fucvk scatter.

I can testify.

God bless Linda from English department that year.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by mmadu5(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
says a man who fuckks DUDES
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Olajah81: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
grayht:
True talk..
Short / brief ladies usually have longer clit which makes them crave more for sex and matters can be worst if they are from cross river/calabar.. Thats why most of them keeps screaming "baby its hitting my throat" during the due process!

Know if u know... lipsrsealed

This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by tayooluwole: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
grayht:
True talk..
Short / brief ladies usually have longer clit which makes them crave more for sex and matters can be worst if they are from cross river/calabar.. Thats why most of them keeps screaming "baby its hitting my throat" during the due process!

Bad man, during the due process...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Funkybabee(f): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Common sense is not common
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by tayooluwole: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
KingAzari:
I agree wif everytime he yarn as I live wif one presently. They r neva sexually satisfied nd are very competitive n confrontational. Men, for the sake of ur sanity, stay away frm short women.

Though, it may be false, but most of the short girls i have ever met are troublesome and hardly forgive...they inherently believe you gonna take advantage of them, so they give special attention to your move and tend to resist you with no plausible reasons...they want to elevate their shortness to match yours in every aspect...

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by nextlevelsmovies: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please how can I get more followers for my movie project on Instagram? Please I need your meaningful ideas
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by femi4: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
CC shortty
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by eyoniggar(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Have u guys read his post on the short men version? Una need to read am from him IG page.
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Delight1385(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
A senseless person wil always b senseless d only bta he can b is foolish..... So am nt suprise dz is coming from d leading fool in d whole wide world.
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
delugajackson:
Has he slept with all the short women in the world to arrive at such daft conclusion?

People just make baseless assumptions for the sake of attention. What a mouth-breathing i.diot.

My brother d matter just tire me. He maybe had just one experience, he is now generalising like he is an authority. I agree, its really a daft conclusion. D only problem is that some people will accept what he said as fact

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
from experience, dude ain't wrong!

other than being seximaniacs, they are

cantankerous & unforgiving!

....though, there are exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by emani03(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
grayht:
True talk..

Lol������
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by symbianDON(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
fykes:
front page?? This forum is becoming a joke
na today we don de talk?? e don tey but dem no wan hear
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Very true
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by Gsteve01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na u sabi

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by mozona(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
i disagree
Re: Pretty Mike: “Short Women Are Never Satisfied In Bed” by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
That's wrong of him to abuse God's creature, because he's not short that does not give him the licence to abuse what God has created.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Ex-BreadSeller On Huffington Post, Popular UK Newspaper / Imade Adeleke's Hair Products Launch (Photos) / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.