Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him (29330 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by thorpido(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Shameless man and stupid daughter, I guess it runs in their family
How is the daughter at fault here?

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Apination(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
You are actually the stupid one, so she should keep quiet and allow him murder them first? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by DJInfluence: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Explain why the daughter is stupid? That is the bravest thing any child can do. Because one is a father doesn´t give the right to assault his kid.

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Bossjakande: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
the girl is wrong to attack her dad like DAT cos no mata wat his still ur dad now she bring shame to him.d man will feel bad. but d man is wrong too is okay to beat ur wife if u want to dicipline her but why attack ur own children. I think dey are all wrong they shd see a cancellor
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Kingjames(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Atiku:
Powerless man
do you expect him to beat mother and daughter right

he who fight and run away
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by iamezekwesiri: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Poverty is a vagabond aswear.... Say d man get bar now, he won't be involved I'm this mess ....

Hustle to avoid baba Akeem , mama put money for Akeem feeding
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kingjames:
do you expect him to beat mother and daughter right

he who fight and run away

Modified**
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
That man is a useless father!

It's a pity that he has pushed his daughter to be bitter and she may not recover from the effect as most times, ladies like this transfer their aggression to other men.

To be a 'sperm donor' and a 'father' are very different things.

Fatherhood is serious business!

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Paparazyjay(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sigh
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by noisy45(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
What is the cause of the fight. It is give us money for food. A frustrated Nigerian beating his wife and girl
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by sammirano: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Useless girl. What happened to the book of the law. We tend to celebrate uselessness in today's world that its effect cannot yet be ascertained.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
An African man flee his own house?
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by julio234: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
beat am wella
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by pussyAvenger: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evablizin:
Sorry to say this,he is a disgrace to his family,tuaah.
how?
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by wink2015(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A man has fled home after his daughter stood up to him during one of his numerous assault on Sunday, in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to a neighbor who witnessed the incident, the man is known for beating his wife and children, however, the girl, who has had enough, decided to fight back.

In the video, she can be heard saying “kill me. You are a shameless father. It’s better not to have a father than to have you.”

Seeing that the incident was being recorded by their neighbors who vowed to get him arrested, the man fled and later came back to pack his properties.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/abusive-dad-flees-as-his-daughter-stands-up-to-him

SOCIAL MEDIA JOURNALISM SEEMS TO BE TRENDING THIS DAYS.

Gone are the days of Punch newspaper, Guardian Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper.

WE CAN NOT JUST WAIT FOR NEWSPAPERS!

With your mobile phone handy you can capture event as it happens and send it within minutes and of it goes.

What an abusive father!

He is supposed to show love and understanding to his wife and daughter ( family )
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Mizwisdom(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
sad Abomination
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by ojojameso(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
shameless father.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by pussyAvenger: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
darealbabe:
That man is a useless father!

It's a pity that he has pushed his daughter to be bitter and she may not recover from the effect as most times, ladies like this transfer their aggression to other men.

To be a 'sperm donor' and a 'father' are very different things.

Fatherhood is serious business!
this happens when a mother engineers her children against the father

Nigerian men know better. His leaving the house shows he's a gentleman. Nigerian women will Shiloh their way into a mans house and try to cut his life short

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Ugosample(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Innoxxacs:
sometimes nothing more to it, or
You may be right. Children of nowadays sha what they pass through 1. bad economy 2. Bad parental background 3. Poor life orientation 4. Bad moral environment
Everything bad bad . cry cry
yea

those factors have damaged our kids
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by wizod(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
He must be an afonja. Very irresponsible set of people
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by astrodome: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Afonja full of disgrace. The most disgusting beings on planet earth grin grin grin grin
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Ozkar: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sometimes you just have to standup, look crap in the eye and say "enough is enough!"
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
DJInfluence:
Explain why the daughter is stupid? That is the bravest thing any child can do. Because one is a father doesn´t give the right to assault his kid.
No matter what, a child is not suppose to raised her hand on the parent.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by moorevic(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
BASTARD

Artzdanielsz:
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Those misandrists and crazed feminists will soon award this girl a new home and some cash gifts reminiscent of the bread girl grass to grace fame.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Apination:

You are actually the stupid one, so she should keep quiet and allow him murder them first? undecided
I am sure they have relatives. No matter the sin of your parent toward u, u r not supposed to raised ur hand against them.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
moorevic:
BASTARD
SMH I can't come down to your level
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Apination(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Artzdanielsz:

I am sure they have relatives. No matter the sin of your parent toward u, u r not supposed to raised ur hand against them.
Keep quiet, which stupid relatives? The one's who are yet to eat twice a day and would rather mind their business. No one owes you anything, self preservation is individualistic undecided

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

WHY STUPID DAUGHTER

DID U READ THE POST AT ALL

I AM NOT SUPPORTING HER FOR FIGHTING BACK BUT SOME MEN NEED IT SINCE THEY LOST THE SENSE OF MANHOOD>>>>>

SHE COULDN'T BEAR IT AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bros she is stupid for fighting her father.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
thorpido:
How is the daughter at fault here?
bros I am not saying she is at fault but she is not suppose to fight her father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Pastor Over Fraud / joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.