Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him (29324 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Apination:

Keep quiet, which stupid relatives? The one's who are yet to eat twice a day and would rather mind their business. No one owes you anything, self preservation is individualistic undecided
SMH clapping for you. I've seen your perceptive towards social norms. Tuale
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Gsteve01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
victorian:
I blame the mother for allowing such useless man to even climb her, impregnate her and also give birth to kids for him.

Some women sha.

Sighs.
as a lady, I never expected you to blame the woman, I bet it with you that it was not like this when they first married. there could be reasons why the man is misbehaving even though I don't support. it is only them that know the truth

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by mozona(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
see as the man be self
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Donjazzy12(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A man has fled home after his daughter stood up to him during one of his numerous assault on Sunday, in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to a neighbor who witnessed the incident, the man is known for beating his wife and children, however, the girl, who has had enough, decided to fight back.

In the video, she can be heard saying “kill me. You are a shameless father. It’s better not to have a father than to have you.”

Seeing that the incident was being recorded by their neighbors who vowed to get him arrested, the man fled and later came back to pack his properties.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/abusive-dad-flees-as-his-daughter-stands-up-to-him
No matter what, I will never fight my father or mother, it is a curse!
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Poverty is a vagabond aswear.... Say d man get bar now, he won't be involved I'm this mess ....

Hustle to avoid baba Akeem , mama put money for Akeem feeding
and who things like this does not happen among the rich, it is just that the media can not easily get to them. there are a lot of them in our society
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Born2Breed(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
One thing I noticed is poor people are always abusive in their marriages.

Look out the poor environment,instead of being ashamed of raising kids in such condition he is hitting her like a dog.

Yeye man!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Born2Breed(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
One thing I noticed is poor people are always abusive in their marriages.

Look at the poor environment,instead of being ashamed of raising kids in such condition he is hitting her like a dog.

Yeye man!!!
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
pussyAvenger:
this happens when a mother engineers her children against the father

Nigerian men know better. His leaving the house shows he's a gentleman. Nigerian women will Shiloh their way into a mans house and try to cut his life short
Jah bless you bro. I can tell you that the wife instigated with her daughter to beat the husband. no child in Africa can raise up his hands to fight his/her parents. most Africa man have done more than this to their children but they never retaliate
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Realtord43: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Holywizard:
Woow this girl go good to fučk. Her toto go get that fioo fioo fioo sound with pink puśsÿ
shameless man
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by EdoBozz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Holywizard:
Woow this girl go good to fučk. Her toto go get that fioo fioo fioo sound with pink puśsÿ

Maybe thunder fire that person for your village wey go hide your brain inside village bush.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
The man should be ashamed of himself, for his daughter to talk like that, it means she has been patient all this while.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Asour: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Innoxxacs:
sometimes nothing more to it, or

You may be right. Children of nowadays sha what they pass through
1. bad economy
2. Bad parental background
3. Poor life orientation
4. Bad moral environment

Everything bad bad . cry cry

Somethings may be bad but everything is definitely not bad for today's kids/people.
For one, information explosion. Democratisation of skills, better access to finance, social media(granted , a 2 edged sword), globalisation and improved enlightenment has made for an easier world to live in.

Primacy bias makes people always think the past was always better.
The past was only better to the extent that fewer choice meant fewer vices. Today, many choices presented by the innovations above has brought with it more vices.
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by concord129(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
wizod:
He must be an afonja. Very irresponsible set of people
Lol... Like waking early in the morning, heading straight to play draft under mango tree, sipping gin like there's no tomorrow while expecting wife to come back to rip her off the meagre she'd earned through hustling.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Holywizard: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
On top toto matter? grin
Realtord43:
shameless man
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Pavore9: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oma307:

as a lady, I never expected you to blame the woman, I bet it with you that it was not like this when they first married. there could be reasons why the man is misbehaving even though I don't support. it is only them that know the truth

Don't every human being have an excuse to misbehave?
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by bengg: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Holywizard:

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Pavore9: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oma307:

Jah bless you bro. I can tell you that the wife instigated with her daughter to beat the husband. no child in Africa can raise up his hands to fight his/her parents. most Africa man have done more than this to their children but they never retaliate

When repressed emotions explodes, it does not recognize the status of the abuser!
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by wizod(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
concord129:

Lol... Like waking early in the morning, heading straight to play draft under mango tree, sipping gin like there's no tomorrow while expecting wife to come back to rip her off the meagre she'd earned through hustling.
bros i tire oooo
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by PrincewithGod(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
ssogundele:
There is more to this. Check very well and you'll discover that he also abuse the daughter sexually for her to be bold enough to hold her father and tangoing with the shameless bofoon

Agreed
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Toseenlove: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
This Is just one of the Numerous Cases happening, There are many still happening outhere undocumented. Only In Nigeria u would see Parents with 5kids residing In Just One Room apartment. Yet the shameless useless man will still have Sidechicks outside. Condemned Useless people everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by princeemmma(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Holywizard: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=bengg post=77068590][/quote] come fučk bro

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by bionixs: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A man has fled home after his daughter stood up to him during one of his numerous assault on Sunday, in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to a neighbor who witnessed the incident, the man is known for beating his wife and children, however, the girl, who has had enough, decided to fight back.

In the video, she can be heard saying “kill me. You are a shameless father. It’s better not to have a father than to have you.”

Seeing that the incident was being recorded by their neighbors who vowed to get him arrested, the man fled and later came back to pack his properties.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/abusive-dad-flees-as-his-daughter-stands-up-to-him
see the baggy jean he wears. The coward looks like one of these APC online supporters on nairaland and a ballot box snatcher offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Abdbaba: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by ericmor: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
I thought it was a man I know that does the same n even did the same 3days ago but to my surprise the daughter was telling her father to leave her alone. Now the girl too is getting tired and now grew d confidence to talk when her dad hit her. Dis perticular man is one of the devil I know in dis world
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by captainamiedi1: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
the girl attacking his father to me is lack of moral. wetin concern u with ur papa and mama? are u dere wen dem meet come sleep come born u? mbok let them kill there self. if my mama can't pack her load and leave the abusive marriage, make dem kill am. I gat my life to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by DabuIIIT: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Such useless fathers should be jailed
Re: Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him by Benjaminbassey1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
We still have some useless children like this, I guess is the mother that push her to this atrocity.. certainly because the man is broke,,, tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) / RRS Officer Arrests Car-snatching Syndicate Member, Cheats Death (photos) / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.