Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

A Cry For Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help. (19904 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
its been torturous this past days,treatment is still ongoing, we await the amputated hand to heal before the flushing in the underarm can be done. i am devastated as it seems the chemo will still be done.

honestly i am drained and helpless as the bills compounds and no hope in sight,i have been entangled in a web of debts and i am scared i cant wriggle out of it easily. i feel depressed by all the happenings. i cant even imagine what is going on in the mind of my brother if i am feeling this way.

i never expected life to be this mean to us. every plea fall on deaf ears and it is leaving me hopeless and mad. i am trying to save a life and at the same time tired of my own life. what a life.
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
weak45:
its been torturous this past days,treatment is still ongoing, we await the amputated hand to heal before the flushing in the underarm can be done. i am devastated as it seems the chemo will still be done.

honestly i am drained and helpless as the bills compounds and no hope in sight,i have been entangled in a web of debts and i am scared i cant wriggle out of it easily. i feel depressed by all the happenings. i cant even imagine what is going on in the mind of my brother if i am feeling this way.

i never expected life to be this mean to us. every plea fall on deaf ears and it is leaving me hopeless and mad. i am trying to save a life and at the same time tired of my own life. what a life.
It is well. How about the crowdfunding account I mentioned in an earlier comment?

You could start from there. Chemo is expensive and I doubt you can do it all on your own.

Stay strong OK, God sees.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Prudent200: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
weak45:

how far about his health?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Prudent200:
how far about his health?
he is recuperating,the stitches from the amputated hand has been loosened and we await proper healing before other intense treatment procedure commences. generally he is stable. thanks for showing care.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2019
czarina:
It is well. How about the crowdfunding account I mentioned in an earlier comment?

You could start from there. Chemo is expensive and I doubt you can do it all on your own.

Stay strong OK, God sees.
honestly i have no clue as to what crowd funding entails,i will research on that. thank you ma.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
good evening everyone,i tried registering in one of the crowd funding site. i await positive outcome even though it seems a little far fetched as my hope is already faltering since i got the list of drugs for the chemo.

i seriously need a helping hand as i cant do this all alone.

Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
weak45:
good evening everyone,i tried registering in one of the crowd funding site. i await positive outcome even though it seems a little far fetched as my hope is already faltering since i got the list of drugs for the chemo.

which of them exactly? Gofundme?
Re: A Cry For Help. by funkyjms: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Fp please
Re: A Cry For Help. by 735i(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
weak45:

Get a pharmacy to cost this and upload it here.
Re: A Cry For Help. by MissRike(f): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2019
weak45:

Hello bro, the Lord is your strength. It will soon become a story, just keep hope alive. May God replenish all that has been lost.

Please, get the total cost of the drugs prescribed in that sheet and let's know how to start something from there. It is well.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
good evening everyone, apologies for replying late. I have been on transit from awka back to makurdi and I have been real time busy ever since I arrived.

I think I have been overreacting and need to take things slow, I met with a doctor earlier today in awka and he reassured me that we v made considerable progress since the amputation has been done and he stated that the chemo will come and pass too once we are ready and will it will be done in six regime after every 21days so we will get the drugs 6times.

I tried to get the costing for the listed drugs in the hospital pharmacy but they said they don’t have them in stock, so it will be impossible to cost effectively, I checked with other pharmacies in town and they were able to provide cost for the drugs except for one (actinomycine )which they said is the most expensive and out of stock.

I will further check that one out by tomorrow or anybody reading might know where I can find one easily, my toughest hurdle after the chemo is successful and if there is no need for radiotherapy will be how to raise money to clear the hospital accumulated ward bill which is 6200ngn per day and we v been here for over 25days and counting. Scary I must confess but i believe I will get a hand to lift me above the ground.

I truly appreciate everyone who v shown concern to our predicament and I pray no bad situation will come to you or your family members.

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
how it looks now.

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
czarina:
which of them exactly? Gofundme?
no not gofundme, i dont have a US address so i cant access the gofundme. i used naijafund.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRike:

Hello bro, the Lord is your strength. It will soon become a story, just keep hope alive. May God replenish all that has been lost.

Please, get the total cost of the drugs prescribed in that sheet and let's know how to start something from there. It is well.
thank you missrike for the kind words.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
735i:

Get a pharmacy to cost this and upload it here.
done that sir. God bless
Re: A Cry For Help. by Kusherman: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
What's the situation now bro?
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
weak45:
no not gofundme, i dont have a US address so i cant access the gofundme. i used naijafund.
Ok, share the link when you're done so we'll share around.

Be strong, it is going to be fine.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kusherman:
What's the situation now bro?
i just updated,i am currently in makurdi but will go back friday to be with him. came to check on business and see what i can gather before that time. thanks for asking. will be relaxing tonight with uefa champions league. goodnight sir
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
please share my story. we truly need an intervention at this time of our life.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2019
good morning everyone. i am still hopeful of a miracle and financial open door to scale through this hurdle.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
happy easter people.
Re: A Cry For Help. by BronzeMajik(f): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
weak45:
happy easter people.
hello, happy easter to you too. I'm so sorry about your brother, sorry life is throwing this at your family but, I want you to know there's always light at the end of every tunnel, please do not lose hope don't give up it'll all be over soon, he'd come out victorious as long as Jesus Christ remains on the throne.

I'll send you something little first week of May God willing.

please stay strong, for the family and your brother most importantly.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2019
weak45:
happy easter people.

Hi... I'm wondering how everything is going. I would like to help out but I need more details. Please send me a PM. How old is your little brother?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2019
BronzeMajik:
hello, happy easter to you too. I'm so sorry about your brother, sorry life is throwing this at your family but, I want you to know there's always light at the end of every tunnel, please do not lose hope don't give up it'll all be over soon, he'd come out victorious as long as Jesus Christ remains on the throne.

I'll send you something little first week of May God willing.

please stay strong, for the family and your brother most importantly.
thank you for the kind words,i truly appreciate. God bless you and your family. we will not relent as there is no impossibility for them that believe.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2019
good morning fam, i woke up to a 10k alert and i know it is from here. my heart have known so much joy since morning. i pray the Good lord replenishes the sender abundantly both in health and wealth.

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

Hi... I'm wondering how everything is going. I would like to help out but I need more details. Please send me a PM. How old is your little brother?
good morning ma,thank you for showing concern. my brother is 21years old. i can send every details you may need on request but i dont know how the pm works.

if you can drop your email i will send all documents and pictures as to regard the issue.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
weak45:
good morning ma,thank you for showing concern. my brother is 21years old. i can send every details you may need on request but i dont know how the pm works.

if you can drop your email i will send all documents and pictures as to regard the issue.

It's okay, I don't need pictures, do you have whatssapp?

I will sort you out on the 29th of the month.

I will cover the medication that you quoted.

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

It's okay, I don't need pictures, do you have whatssapp?

I will sort you out on the 29th of the month.

I will cover the medication that you quoted.
good afternoon ma,i already sent you a pm. please acknowledge on receipt if not successful i can repost the content here. thank you
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
weak45:
good afternoon ma,i already sent you a pm. please acknowledge on receipt if not successful i can repost the content here. thank you

I have replied...
Re: A Cry For Help. by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2019
weak45:
Are you sure they are reliable?

Where is your account details?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Creamcustard: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
This must be a very difficult time for your family, especially your brother,he must feel so afraid as he is so young. Kudos to you and your family for being so brave and trying your best.

Please can you put up your account details.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
ifyalways:

Are you sure they are reliable?

Where is your account details?
good evening ma,i registered with them but seems the site is malfunctioning as i have not be able to login again.

below is my bank account detail
account name :Abagwalatu ifeanyi
bank number: 2048777313
bank: UBA.

thank you for showing concern and do have a pleasant evening ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. / Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.