Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Cry For Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help. (19912 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Creamcustard:

This must be a very difficult time for your family, especially your brother,he must feel so afraid as he is so young. Kudos to you and your family for being so brave and trying your best.

Please can you put up your account details.
good evening ma,yes it is been difficult truly but with the help of kind spirited individuals we are making progress already and very soon it will a be a story.
below is my bank account detail as requested

account name :Abagwalatu ifeanyi
bank number: 2048777313
bank: UBA
Re: A Cry For Help. by Creamcustard: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
weak45:
good evening ma,yes it is been difficult truly but with the help of kind spirited individuals we are making progress already and very soon it will a be a story.
below is my bank account detail as requested

Done,I hope you have received it.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Creamcustard:

Done,I hope you have received it.
Cheers.
thank you so much ma for the charitable donation,my heart is filled with real joy and i cant thank you enough but i will continue to pray for you and other anonymous senders who have decided to share in our burden even in a most difficult time like this when the economy is tough.

it is my prayer that the good lord replenishes you abundantly and no calamity will visit you nor any member of thy household.
thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
weak45:
good evening ma,i registered with them but seems the site is malfunctioning as i have not be able to login again.

below is my bank account detail
account name :Abagwalatu ifeanyi
bank number: 2048777313
bank: UBA.

thank you for showing concern and do have a pleasant evening ahead.
Okay

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Pansophist
LordKO
MissRaine69
Godpunishuna
GrammarNazi1

Help a brother please cry cry
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Femonjay( m), Pusyiter( m), Brinxs( m), Jaqen( m), chrisley(m ), KingZeus( m), Omarsheriff , nony43 (m), VERTEX1 , brainbox80 , sagebot(f ), West601 (m), TheMessiah , DonHummer (m), Ashnoor( m), dew1 , Davesaves(m), Mcdreamy15 , Fontmanager1 (m ), Aabheaven( m), Oai007 (m ), robosky02 (m ), blackpanthar, sulmeza (m), Dannychukz(m), SEALL(m ), tex25 , Akuruoulo ( m), CHIBENZ001, AmiciLord (m), DanDeeBoss(m ), Davico( m), sumgelem (m ), Ibbi039 (m ), emmaodet , fly82 (m ), danjudchi, ShawnLo, Suress , Molla, izzou( m), Linux007 (m), akinolaolujide(m ), Dlola273 (f ), Fazemood (m ), Saintist

Please Help cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Femonjay( m), Pusyiter( m), Brinxs( m), Jaqen( m), chrisley(m ), KingZeus( m), Omarsheriff , nony43 (m), VERTEX1 , brainbox80 , sagebot(f ), West601 (m), TheMessiah , DonHummer (m), Ashnoor( m), dew1 , Davesaves(m), Mcdreamy15 , Fontmanager1 (m ), Aabheaven( m), Oai007 (m ), robosky02 (m ), blackpanthar, sulmeza (m), Dannychukz(m), SEALL(m ), tex25 , Akuruoulo ( m), CHIBENZ001, AmiciLord (m), DanDeeBoss(m ), Davico( m), sumgelem (m ), Ibbi039 (m ), emmaodet , fly82 (m ), danjudchi, ShawnLo, Suress , Molla, izzou( m), Linux007 (m), akinolaolujide(m ), Dlola273 (f ), Fazemood (m ), Saintist

Please Help cry cry cry

what's the problem?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Akuruoulo:

what's the problem?
Read through the thread, A brother needs help.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Somzee(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
weak45:
good evening everyone, apologies for replying late. I have been on transit from awka back to makurdi and I have been real time busy ever since I arrived.

I think I have been overreacting and need to take things slow, I met with a doctor earlier today in awka and he reassured me that we v made considerable progress since the amputation has been done and he stated that the chemo will come and pass too once we are ready and will it will be done in six regime after every 21days so we will get the drugs 6times.

I tried to get the costing for the listed drugs in the hospital pharmacy but they said they don’t have them in stock, so it will be impossible to cost effectively, I checked with other pharmacies in town and they were able to provide cost for the drugs except for one (actinomycine )which they said is the most expensive and out of stock.

I will further check that one out by tomorrow or anybody reading might know where I can find one easily, my toughest hurdle after the chemo is successful and if there is no need for radiotherapy will be how to raise money to clear the hospital accumulated ward bill which is 6200ngn per day and we v been here for over 25days and counting. Scary I must confess but i believe I will get a hand to lift me above the ground.

I truly appreciate everyone who v shown concern to our predicament and I pray no bad situation will come to you or your family members.

Have you been able to source for the actinomycin?
That might cost around 30 thousand plus.
Re: A Cry For Help. by MissRaine69(f): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Your brother stands a better chance of surviving based on the location of the tumour if he agrees to have the limb amputated but the longer he keeps refusing and the cancer enters his bones his survival odds go from 65% to zero. I am sorry for being blunt but it’s best to be honest in situations as this.
We have situations where a patient is treated even if they object because it’s deemed that they do not have capacity to make a competent decision and the treatment is in their best interest. I am based abroad where the law can be used to overrule what a patient wants or is asking for. In this case your brother’s refusal is hastening his demise
Who is next of kin?
You?

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by MissRaine69(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have asked a friend who is an oncologist
His recommendation is Chemoradiotherapy not just chemotherapy alone.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
Your brother stands a better chance of surviving based on the location of the tumour if he agrees to have the limb amputated but the longer he keeps refusing and the cancer enters his bones his survival odds go from 65% to zero. I am sorry for being blunt but it’s best to be honest in situations as this.
We have situations where a patient is treated even if they object because it’s deemed that they do not have capacity to make a competent decision and the treatment is in their best interest. I am based abroad where the law can be used to overrule what a patient wants or is asking for. In this case your brother’s refusal is hastening his demise
Who is next of kin?
You?

He's had the hand amputated. The next step after recovery is chemo.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Somzee:

Have you been able to source for the actinomycin?
That might cost around 30 thousand plus.
oh yes,later got the actinomycine and it was sold for 22500naira.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
Who is next of kin?
You?
the hand have been long amputated and it is healing and chemo commences a week today,he was childish at first instance and it is understandable but now when he fully recovers he can still live a normal life with one hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
weak45:
the hand have been long amputated and it is healing and chemo commences a week today,he was childish at first instance and it is understandable but now when he fully recovers he can still live a normal life with one hand.

How's he feeling today? Send him our love... kiss

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ishilove:
Oh oh oh my... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Christ cry

Ishi, could you try and get this thread to FP embarassed
Re: A Cry For Help. by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Guest007:

Ishi, could you try and get this thread to FP embarassed
When I was still modding, Seun prohibited threads soliciting financial assistance from the home page. I don't know if the prohibition still stands.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Guest007:

How's he feeling today? Send him our love... kiss
good evening,he is feeling well actually and i am the one feeling tensed after the doctor told me about the effect the chemo could have,himself is oblivious of the fact but i strongly believe he will come out clean. thank you for all the love.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
It is well with you and your family. These are trying times. May God continue to protect him and give him every strength he needs.

I'm presently in a fix, but I'll do something worthwhile for you before the month ends. No one deserves to go through this. Stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
weak45:
good evening,he is feeling well actually and i am the one feeling tensed after the doctor told me about the effect the chemo could have,himself is oblivious of the fact but i strongly believe he will come out clean. thank you for all the love.

You need a drink! grin

Chemo is the worst part of cancer but he has his age on his side and he will come out the other side *Amen*

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ishilove:

When I was still modding, Seun prohibited threads soliciting financial assistance from the home page. I don't know if the prohibition still stands.

I understand... thanks babe kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Guest007:

You need a drink! grin

Chemo is the worst part of cancer but he has his age on his side and he will come out the other side *Amen*
lol,i fear alcohol because i am so lightheaded and i wont want to make a mess like i did 4years ago. i will watch a football match instead grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
It is well with you and your family. These are trying times. May God continue to protect him and give him every strength he needs.

I'm presently in a fix, but I'll do something worthwhile for you before the month ends. No one deserves to go through this. Stay blessed.
thank you ma and God bless
Re: A Cry For Help. by czarina(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
weak45:
thank you ma and God bless
Please have him on a very good diet for his immune system before and during chemo.

He needs all of the essentials to go through it. You're all in my prayers.
Re: A Cry For Help. by MissRaine69(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Guest007:

He's had the hand amputated. The next step after recovery is chemo.
Radiochemotherapy not just chemo I appreciate it’s not cheap but that is much more effective in the long term.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Radiochemotherapy not just chemo I appreciate it’s not cheap but that is much more effective in the long term.

How much more does Radio cost?

@ weak45 is the OP
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2019
czarina:
Please have him on a very good diet for his immune system before and during chemo.

He needs all of the essentials to go through it. You're all in my prayers.
thank you ma,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Guest007:

How much more does Radio cost?

@ weak45 is the OP
good morning ma,the doctors here are not mentioning radio yet neither will i suggest. they should know better upon physical assessment of the patient the kind of treatment he needs. but if it ever comes to that i will know.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2019
good morning fam. i truly appreciate all the hand i am getting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help. by Somzee(f): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2019
weak45:
oh yes,later got the actinomycine and it was sold for 22500naira.
OK dear, it is well.
Re: A Cry For Help. by kunmiiii: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
GavelSlam

Bro, Abeg nothing is too small...I'm doing my bit soon.

This is just so heartrending. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Refreshing thread cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” / How Long Should A Widow Mourn Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.