Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos (41515 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by skyfather09(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
old relic..
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by AreaFada2: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
doggedfighter:

Surprised

Yes. How can an Ebonyi-born person be born in Lagos at the same time in 1973?
Should it not be "Ebonyi-origin born in Lagos?"

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
For blessing my life with so many wonderful praise and worship songs, may God bless your life eternally.Much love Sinach, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by bionixs: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
brightisodje:
Wow see those lips how wish she can just suck my penis i will just forget about this buhari wahala because life is short i can't come and kill my self grin
you are a curse
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by megareal: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
generationz:
shocked

wow she began her career in '94 .. wow

Her first Christian album came out in '07 or 08 I think and all her albums been been hit back to back

This is a lesson to those struggling right now.
Never give up

Especially those who have been assured by God that the part they are taking is his will for your life

once your breakthrough comes, all the sorrows of yesterday will be forgotten.

Truly, you just spoke to me. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by israelmao(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by wizod(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:
she go sweet to lamba while playing way maker at the background

you are here moving in our midst, I worship you, yeah yeah fuvvcckkk mmmmeeeeee harrrdddd, way maker miracle worker promise keeper......
u're a true resemblance of ur father. He was a very foolish man and you just took to him. Ride on
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by hybridblood07(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
You're a waste product!
brightisodje:
Wow see those lips how wish she can just suck my penis i will just forget about this buhari wahala because life is short i can't come and kill my self grin
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by foreshore(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
generationz:
shocked

Her first Christian album came out in '07 or 08 I think and all her albums been been hit back to back

Never give up

Especially those who have been assured by God that the part they are taking is his will for your life

True talk
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Oguieke(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
her songs are divine inspired... way Maker.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:

you are here moving in our midst, I worship you, yeah yeah fuvvcckkk mmmmeeeeee harrrdddd, way maker miracle worker promise keeper......

This one has finally gone mad.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by doggedfighter(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
AreaFada2:

Yes. How can an Ebonyi-born person be born in Lagos at the same time in 1973?
Should it not be "Ebonyi-origin born in Lagos?"

Bloggers can fire all kinds of shots. To them proof reading is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Forreellinc: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Icon79(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

generationz:
shocked

Never give up

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
generationz:
shocked

Never give up

dragmode!!!
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
argob44:
Nigerian Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph popularly known as Sinach is set to clock 46, March 30th.

The Ebonyi born worship songs maestro was born 30 March 1973 in Lagos.

Sinach, married to Joe Egbu began her musical career in 1994 and she is currently the senior worship leader at Christ Embassy.The singer will mark her birthday in a grandstyle this year as she will be having a live concert in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

She shared the photos below and captioned it;

"I FLY !! when you start making progress the people who are used to the old you will tell you to be careful.. but be bold, be passionate and pursue what you require to make possitive impact.Lagos Nigeria! MARCH 30th #march30 #SINACH #SLIC2019"

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/03/how-old-sinach.html

She's beginning to look like pastor Chris in the first picture. HBD ma'am.
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by foreshore(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
skyfather09:
old relic..

No wonder your life is the way it is
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Jossy4luv1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
k
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Adakintroy: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Be careful in such context may not always mean insult and suggestion of envy.

From a Christian perspective, the thought of commercializing Christian song is a spiritusl risk that sometimes we do not know when we cross from singING to redeem souls to just having our concerntration fix on making money out of them..something similar to the preachers of our day.
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by oruma19: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
CE sisters can marry late sha. They all want to get married to one of the pastors and those ones are seriously busy fucking the hell outa their asses. I never see church wey pastor Bleep the members (sisters) like CE, RCCG and LFC, majority of those pastors are club boys, they are even worse than club boys. No one should quote me negatively, I know what i am saying, I v gone round for a while����

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by naijadefender: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
The woman is an elder
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Agugbadin: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Emmanuella6: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday Sinach
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Agugbadin: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef

You fine, show face if you fine. You way dey talk sa person no fine are you not as fine as BAT
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by aalangel(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
When did she tell you that that's her Pre 46th Birthday pics?
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Gsteve01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
46 wow angry

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by wiseone28: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
visijo:
Riddle Riddle!, I am something I can't go out of my house without checking myself at least three times on de mirror wat am i
At

1 Like

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Siki355(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
my favorite gospel artist
to me she's the best in Nigeria
are songs are superb
more grace madam

Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Emma1Oj(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
This small girl done reach 46 na na? This is unacceptable, she's between 30 and 35years.
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
HBD in advance MA!
Greater heights still await u ma.
I'm not too sure CE refer to her as a gospel artiste, she is mostly refer to as a Minister.
From day one till now her songs still ministers.
One of my favorite song is " My very best",it's mostly CE dat sing such songs in church.
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by almarthins(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
derrydinny:

U dey mad! I pitty ur situation. Make God forgive ur foolishness
Re: Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos by BennyDon: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Forty-six yet she looks thirty. God's grace rejuvenates, it's new everyday. Happy birthday in ad, Sinach!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.