Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student (544 Views)

NYSC Memeber Having Issue With School Principal, Can He Get Redeployed After 8 / I Need Help In Getting A Ppa (lagos Camp, Batch A) Memeber / Corper Shares Ordeal Of Her Albino Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by Praizeupdates: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
According this corp memeber serving her father land currently, narate her ordeal with one of her Albino students who always struggle to read and write in class.

She urge nigerians to come to her aid on quick medical attention. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/corper-memeber-narate-her-ordeal-with-one-of-her-albino-student/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by Praizeupdates: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by KingAzubuike(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Something about albino girls is that when they mature their theater of dreams is always very soft and very pink. In fact I love albino girls. My current wife is an albino and I love her everyday.
Re: Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by Chillext(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Awww...I wish I could help. No table to even write on, and I'm very sure she's writing her exams,...
Re: Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by itspzpics(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chillext:
Awww...I wish I could help. No table to even write on, and I'm very sure she's writing her exams,...
hmmm
Re: Corp Memeber Narate Her Ordeal With One Of Her Albino Student by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2019
This is were help is needed
Where are the mods.

(1) (Reply)

When is stream 2 batch b going to service / NYSC: 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Orientation Exercise Begins Tuesday / NYSC Has Extended Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.