Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice (36138 Views)

Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Martinez39(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

OP... did you just type this statement? Really? NONSENSE! angry

Don't you guys ever proof-read your jargons? WTF? Afterwards, they'll blame some devil and enemy.. undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Rajosh(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
I don't know the role she played on,atleast I have watched the movie twice but can't say this is the role she played
she was Genevieve's PA

3 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by TempleHouse: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations !
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by TempleHouse: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Brain and Beauty !
Other Actress should learn to acquire a Profession in order to be self independent of the so called Producer /Director who demands for gratification before any role !
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by sunkieisland(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Forms! Forms! Forms!

Forms are now on sale for the university of Twitter

It's just 10000 nairaland likes or 50000 retweet (share) of this post.
grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by maticdamian(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
SkimpleD:
How this one take concern the affected areas in Nigeria without 24hrs electricity?

I dey quick quick vex o

As in no light since oh for here
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by kheny12(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Graduated on twitter as in how,Did she went to twitter university of Lagos because am confused.

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Topmaike007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rajosh:
she was Genevieve's PA
it will not be better for make up,so you mean she is that said girl that went to help Genevieve in Police station..
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by midnighter(f): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Don't you guys ever proof-read your jargons? WTF? Afterwards, they'll blame some devil and enemy.. undecided

WIZGUY69:

After she graduated on twitter grin cheesy

The sentence is slightly clumsy in its construction, but there is nothing grammatically wrong with it

Some less confusing alternatives

Jemima Osunde shared photos of herself on Twitter being inducted for physiotherapy practice after she graduated

Jemima Osunde, after she graduated and was inducted for physiotherapy practice, shared photos on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by kamez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
fakuta:
Nigeria need people like you badly, imagine psychological issued carried to pastor, imam or babalawo
Depression killing people
Congratulations!!!!

aunty it's physiotherapy not psychology........

read again

2 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by wizztee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Not only you o...... She acted new money with falz
Emmyziski:
Make up got me trying to remember the role she played in the movie.
I sha remember her now.
Big ups pretty lady.
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by sisitito01(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is good. Congrats Jemima. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by LadySarah: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
I don't know the role she played on,atleast I have watched the movie twice but can't say this is the role she played

Genny's p.a abi secretary
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Supertech23(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheRealKing:
Please I need someone to lend me #8000..The person I'm owing is seriously embarrassing me.... I Promise to try to pay back by april ending.. please�������
Go and carry block Na, Dem go pay you... Lasy Ass Nigga
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by WeRblessed(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Great Observation my brother. Please, can you put his sentence how it is supposed to be placed, so that he can learn? I am just saying.

Everyone does not do well in gramma placement or writing. Many people are great in mathematics and engineering, but sucks in English, while some are stronger in both English and math. Lets try to lift one another up instead of pulling them down. The op may have fallen into depression after reading your honest but harsh response. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by vito30(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheRealKing:
Please I need someone to lend me #8000..The person I'm owing is seriously embarrassing me.... I Promise to try to pay back by april ending.. please�������
grin
TheRealKing:

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by vito30(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheRealKing:
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by femi4: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
midnighter:

The sentence is slightly clumsy in its construction, but there is nothing grammatically wrong with it

Some less confusing alternatives

Jemima Osunde shared photos on Twitter of being inducted for physiotherapy practice after she graduated

Jemima Osunde, after she graduated and was inducted for physiotherapy practice, shared photos on Twitter
Its wrong

She didn't graduate from twitter

Word order refers to the way words are arranged in a sentence. The standard word order in English is: Subject + Verb + Object
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by midnighter(f): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
femi4:
Its wrong

She didn't graduate from twitter

Word order refers to the way words are arranged in a sentence. The standard word order in English is: Subject + Verb + Object

It's correct. Nobody said she graduated from twitter

Jemima Osunde shared photos of being inducted for physiotherapy practice after she graduated on Twitter

I dont know the grammatical terminology but the bolded part is a separate part of the sentence (a clause )

If you read it back you can see what the poster meant

Let us suppose that she didnt mention graduation at all:

"Jemima Osunde shared photos of being inducted for physiotherapy practice on Twitter"

It doesnt mean she was inducted on Twitter, does it? The sentence would still make sense. So it cant be wrong

Modified: Its a standard word order, that doesnt mean that deviating from that order is automatically wrong

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by femi4: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
midnighter:

It's correct. Nobody said she graduated from twitter

Jemima Osunde shared photos of being inducted for physiotherapy practice after she graduated on Twitter

I dont know the grammatical terminology but the bolded part is a separate part of the sentence (a clause )

If you read it back you can see what the poster meant

Let us supposed that she didnt mention graduation at all:

Jemima Osunde shared photos of being inducted for physiotherapy practice on Twitter

The sentence would still make sense. So it cant be wrong
Don't fight it, that is the interpretation .

The subject and verb does not agree with the object.

She shared photos on "twitter" now subject +verb+ object in order
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by midnighter(f): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
femi4:

I understood what she meant by it so I dont see it as wrong, just badly constructed.

Not expressly wrong, but poor practice as a writer

What you refer to as an "interpretation" is just that, an interpretation. And you interpreted her wrongly because you should have used context to understand what she meant
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by egojeny1(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
femi4:

Hia! All these English lecturers no go let us concentrate on the topic.

I hail una o!

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
iomoge2:
can’t you spell her full name )

Forget that one babe
Are you single? I'm a town planner
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nice one..multi-tasking isn't easy at all..Did she crop-out her parents in the last pic or something?
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by OgaBuhari: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Supertech23:

Go and carry block Na, Dem go pay you... Lasy Ass Nigga
omo blocks no be small work oh.
I Do am yesterday till now all my body dey on sifia pains.
God punish brokenness
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by OgaBuhari: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:

That graduated on twitter part gat me rolling on d floor
IjebuWarrior and wizguy69 I Don laugh tire chai she graduated on twitter same way atiku won the presidency on twitter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by Ohraykon: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
englishmart:
Lion heart was super overrated. Wasn't worth the hype
really av been hearing dis i wonder why
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by RedboneSmith(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Congratulations.

She's a lot prettier than she looks in these pictures.

Sometimes this make-up business no dey help some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by drealzum(m): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Congrats to her.
Did she at some point pause school and put it on hold?
I knew she was already in school before she started acting Shuga.
And that is more than 5 years ago.
Re: Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice by iomoge2(f): 4:19am On Mar 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Forget that one babe
Are you single? I'm a town p********
the most unprofessional lot when it comes to the building industry.

y'al feel you own it all. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside / Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.