Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos (51061 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Ohraykon: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
quincyshakur:
Eeeeh! I dey defend rubbish abi? wen our forefathers been dey carry Oyibo dem lik say dem b God an still dem d abuse dem any how dat one no b scam abi? now wey our generation dey mak dem pay for am e com turn to crime...I stand with Gee boys na only d ones wey put plus(+) i no lik
lol evil for evil is bad where is the evidence dey scammed ur ancestors dats not a good justification las las na all of us e go kan affect.

3 Likes

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by midnighter(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

shocked shocked

What kind of Igbotic family scam is this?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na them!

Igboamaka, WHY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Smartwave: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chukwuka brothers before Lagos trip.... Then UK

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by ibietela2(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
They are now Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by clems88(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
All chukwuka
Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2019
These are the Hardworking Osu they are talking about

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas usin Igbo name
Your Father

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Igbo's are always committing crime everywhere they go....

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Martinez39(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Rahman was a good boy, I'm sure they corrupted him.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by AnanseK(m): 3:14am On Mar 29, 2019
The Chukwus at their best

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by yuanexchanger: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2019
from the same parents i guess

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by flington4550(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

NO, he should have added "ABDUL" to all of their native names.

Some folks write like their brains are on sabbatical
Chai you been killing him sha

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 4:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Two families CHUKWUKA N CHUKWU into fraud

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by blindjustice13(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2019
People from other races don't care your tribe,just mention "I am a Nigerian " anywhere in the world espewof you are a man, for get it, you will be automatically seen as a fraudster on watch list.

Most of the people making a joke about the tribes are the riffiraafs who have not done a business outside Nigeria or have not gone past the borders of Nigeria.
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by ShameOnAPC: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2019
This Igbo people are tarnishing the image of this country

1 Like

Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Judybash93(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
This ones na igbo afonjas

They're Nigerians
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
This Igbo people are tarnishing the image of this country

They're Nigerians
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2019
blindjustice13:
People from other races don't care your tribe,just mention "I am a Nigerian " anywhere in the world espewof you are a man, for get it, you will be automatically seen as a fraudster on watch list.

Most of the people making a joke about the tribes are the riffiraafs who have not done a business outside Nigeria or have not gone past the borders of Nigeria.

I know right.... Preach sir
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:01am On Mar 29, 2019
DrMuzungu:
Na them!

Igboamaka, WHY!!!

They're Nigerians
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Igbo's are always committing crime everywhere they go....

They're Nigerians
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Desmond28: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Why all this may God help us in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by iamjavadem(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Why should they hide the names? I don’t take news without names serious.
amaniro:
You think by adding their names you can get more traffic?
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by iamjavadem(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2019
I would like to believe Abdul is one of us afonjas, we claim it.
gaby:
Eyyaaa....some slay queens don enter labour market to join the over-saturated space again...una kpele

Hustle continues....

Family of thieves..

I'm very sure the Abdul guy must be some Northern rich kids sent there for studies who ended up allowing himself to be enticed by the flashings of some extra Pounds Sterlings to provide his account for a percentage...

Do the time guys...
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Gforce2019: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2019
IPOB piglets have been in fraudster business since 1800...

Lemme spit on their head.... fraudsters...

E ni bo 'nbe
Re: Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos by Ayobami1738: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=quincyshakur post=77075368]Wen Oyibo play wayo we go say na new style wen country do him own we go shout bring am kill die....Na d scam wey Oyibo dem scam our forefadas wey dem d pay now....I stand with Gee Boys smileycome to think of it it's a win win situation for the oyinbo we get the money and still pump the money back to there economy like wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.