Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result (25524 Views)

Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results / Kano Rigging Template Won’t Work In Adamawa Rerun Polls, PDP Warns / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Gives Update On Supplementary Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by Ratello: 1:53am On Mar 29, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Ratello, are you noticing that the total number of accreditation is equal to total votes casted?

Now compare this to the presidential election where there was inconsistency.

Buhari is a bloody election rigger, a cancer to out democracy. We are recovering our mandate at the tribunal.

Cc: senatordave1

I was busy yesterday that I could barely manage the needed time to respond to your post my comrade, yes we truly saw through the despot for whom he is. Buhari is a cancer and it is my prayer that he will be disgraced out of power
Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by msiu(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Well done Adamawa, for demonstrating a high level of political maturity in this general election

Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by eedrissa(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2019
2023..I swear APC go sweat like xmas goat
Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by Oise46: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
See bellow

Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by engineerboat(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2019
senatordave1:

Riffraff

An uncultured child
Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by chidodoicon: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Congrats to fintiri
Re: Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result by slivertongue: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
TAKE HEART AT THE LOSS OF ZAMFARA TO THE PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.