Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Be Crucified With Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Crucified With Christ (197 Views)

Did Jesus Want To Be Crucified, And Why? / Crucified With Christ / Where Will Jesus Have Been If Judas Did Not Betray Him For Him To Be Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Crucified With Christ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Be crucified with Christ

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Beloved, your life should be dependent on Christ. Make Christ the anchor of your life. I want you to give Him your all. Every part of your life should be His.

You have been bought with a price: the Blood of Jesus Christ and you have to live according to Him, who has laid down His life as a ransom for you. Decide now to commit your totality to Him.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Do not leave any part to yourself, die to the flesh. Do not be controlled by your body, yourself, people's thought but all you should ever seek after is the Kingdom of GOD ( Matt 6:33) that you may be a soldier to advance His Kingdom.

Beloved, the labourers are very few. You are needed in the field but first that you may not be injured in the battlefield, you need to crucify the flesh and be crucified with Christ.

Beloved, your life should get to an extent in which all you do Christ is involved i.e you no longer do anything outside Christ. Let Christ be your life, your all which means that without Him you are nothing. Without fellowship with Him in the Word and prayer in a day, it should seem as though you are suffocating.

Beloved, be crucified with Christ, don't withhold anything from Him. Your finances? Your academics? Your time? Your body? Marital life? Business? Give it all to Him, everything to Him, nothing to yourself. I want you to know that there is no limit to where you can get to or be fulfilled when you give your all to Him. Forsake the world's pleasure, hindrances, be separate, consecrated and remain sanctified.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Awake from your sleep!!! Arise from slumber and be ye crucified with Christ!!!

... If you give Him all, He will give you all you will ever need.

Be crucified with Christ!!!

May the Grace of GOD be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

When You Are At Crossroads / What Is Christianity / When The Holy Spirit Comes On You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.