Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bbnaija:kbrule Shares His Life Struggles On Live Tv,earnin Him A Standin Ovation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:kbrule Shares His Life Struggles On Live Tv,earnin Him A Standin Ovation (396 Views)

Full Details Of Chidi Mokeme's SHOCKING REVELATION, REAL Life & Struggles / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:kbrule Shares His Life Struggles On Live Tv,earnin Him A Standin Ovation by onyi25(f): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2019
BBnaijaReunion: "My mum was battling with cancer, I had to leave school" - Kbrule Explains why he went for Big Brother, capturing everyone's heart

On today's episode of Big Brother Naija 2018 reunion show, Kbrule opened up about his situation outside the house, his mum’s health condition and why he was infuriated by Khloe’s comment.

According to him, his mum was battling with cancer and it affected the family's finances so he had to drop out of school and coming on the show was his chance to win enough money to take care of his mum and get his career back on track.

He went on to reveal that Khloe bringing his mum into a quarrel they had on the reality show, did hurt him bad.

He further disclosed that the show helped him calm down as he tends to be a very impulsive person but now he has realized that no matter how good your intentions are, your impulsivity could lead you into making the wrong decisions, so now he has decided to let go of things especially if it won't matter in 5 years.

His speech got him a standing ovation and I am so certain he won the hearts of so many viewers.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaijareunion-my-mum-was-battling-with.html

Re: Bbnaija:kbrule Shares His Life Struggles On Live Tv,earnin Him A Standin Ovation by Christianos: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2019
And Khloe has apologized for her actions by agreeing to marry him? lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

+18 Ass Lovers / I Don’t Need Noise To Stay Relevant — Singer Aramide / Everything Late Oshofa Said About Me Is Coming To Pass – Helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.