Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau (33983 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Oge Okoye And Daughter At Pastor Alph Lukau Church (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by unclesuruoffi: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Oge Okoye has finally reacted to being called out for visiting Pastor Alph Lukau at his church in South Africa, following a troll campaign spearheaded by Daddy Freeze. According to the actress, she attended the church in October 2018 after she visited her mum in Spain.

She further revealed that her mum who came across the YouTube channel of AMI church and has been following them since, wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister who is a cancer patient, wheelchair bound and is bedridden. However due to her mum's age, she didn't want her to make that long journey from Spain to South Africa and so requested for her aunt's pictures and promised her that she would visit the church and also stand in for her as a point of contact

Oge who reacted to the backlash she faced after being called out for visiting Pastor Alph Lukau, wrote;

“Good morning Glam FAMILY.........I try to be calm about everything and anything especially when Negativity screams out so loud. I don't try to Calm the Storm,but will only Calm my mind and the Storm will Pass..though i owe no one any explanation as regards to my personal heavenly race but I feel like addressing THIS wild fire�

I Travelled to see my mum as usual and she told me how she came across the youtube channel of AMI church and that she's been following them ever since because of what God is doing in the church through Pastor Alphalukau. So my mum wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister(My aunt)who is a cancer patient,wheelchair bound and is bedridden. Due to Mum's age,I didn't want her making that long journey from Spain to South Africa so I requested for my aunt's pictures and promised her that I would visit the church so I can stand in for her as a point of contact. That was how i visited AMI on the Sunday, 16th of October 2018,last year. Go on youtube and see for yourselves. Please Nigerians,Is anything wrong in seeking the face of God or standing in the gap for my sick aunty? How Gullible can people be?Why fabricate stories?

Meanwhile how much do you think I will be paid to do the unimaginable? God forbid�
Whoever said that..May they be visited with the same bitter pill to swallow IJN. Amen�
Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/oge-okoye-reacts-to-being-called-out-for-visiting-pastor-alph-lukau/

14 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by itspzpics(m): 4:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Davash222(m): 4:30am On Mar 29, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
wanted to visit the church because of her younger sister who is a cancer patient, wheelchair bound and is bedridden.
Cancer should be treated in hospital.

So, she flew to SA for prayers Is there no God again in Nigeria Is God no longer everywhere Don’t we have ‘sophisticated’men of God again in Nigeria Your mom wanted to fly from Spain to SA just to seek the face of God that is everywhere Is God not in Spain again When did God relocate to only SA and we didn’t know

We are all children of God and we believe in God but that shouldn’t make us look stupid.

Oge okoye is an actress, she went to SA for acting role. End of!!

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by ClassyBela: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol..

Man Celebrates Birthday In Style, Chills With Naked Lady In Night Club >> See Photos + Video Here

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DRPAIT123(m): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

TBC,God can also heal all manner of diseases,
I wouldn't know of what happen in AMI tho.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by jullidee2006: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2019
she can go anywhere she wants

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Don't mind those foolish people criticizing you ... If I were you, I will even go back there again so that they can go mad again when they see or hear about your latest visit...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by ebusnwaoma: 5:28am On Mar 29, 2019
It's her right to visit anywhere she likes. Don't get the backlash

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Ikeboboafri: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Bighead9: 5:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

Correct.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by chinambusay: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2019
chai
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by GistmoreNG: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by yuanexchanger: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2019
There is freedom of association,let people who want to talk talk.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan.

8 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by joshuisiukwu: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2019
yuanexchanger:
There is freedom of association,let people who want to talk talk.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan.

This wink wink wink
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by partnerbizz4: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2019
I like freeze. But don't like this Oge okoye stuff.

Maybe cos i have always liked oge.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by rex444(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2019
That's how all these men of God ( and we are what)? Use una head anyhow.....after watching that video, na only God be d judge

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by sinaj(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Freeze is just dumb.

If he has a personal beef with her, why not settle it instead of dragging her like that.
Whats wrong in going to church? Ive seen his stupid Oge Challenge video and couldnt make any sense out of it.
People go to church to seek succor in times of pain so why is her case different.

Is it her fault that the pastor turned out to be fake or what

39 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Ellapana: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2019
What is all this Can't we just ignore some shit and move on! Must we talk about everything. Well, we are all bored. I guess.

Check out www.newsdey.com for more updates from over 100 news websites

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Dorlovito: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

some people still believe in God to heal them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by lexy2014: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:

TBC,God can also heal all manner of diseases,
I wouldn't know of what happen in AMI tho.

D same way a "dead" man was "resurrected"

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by tstx(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2019
I wonder how much he paid her

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by EmekaBlue(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2019
So the so called pastor can use picture to heal from afar...Y even go far when there is TB Joshua

sister abeg u mumu joor....even after d fake resurrection video

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by bunmioguns(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2019
It's well
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by donbenie(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

When you are told there's nothing Doctors can do except to prepare you for a painless death..

I hope you wouldn't remember God and his miracles.. shocked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Theatrics everywhere
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by ojimbo(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
You know the names of your kids but you did not know how many they are

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by icardi9: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

Please which hospital?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS) / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.