Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,612 members, 7,827,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau (34003 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Oge Okoye And Daughter At Pastor Alph Lukau Church (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Factfinder1(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2019
I can't read this long epistles
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by opoloba: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2019
she can visit anywhere she likes, even babalawo shrine, as long as she is cool with it

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by leye4u: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

Cancer should be treated in hospital.
You no go school ni,chemotherapy dey learn where correct cancer dey ...most don't have cure
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by roundman: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2019
People should learn to use their head and not their heart, emotions don't get you anywhere. Freeze is so correct.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by BlackfireX: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Simple question question question question question question......

Is she healed or worse?
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Tinalex(f): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Oge i have no ish about you visiting Pastor Lukman or whatever, but was your Sister's ailmemt healed?
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Rosay15(f): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
rex444:
That's how all these men of God ( and we are what)? Use una head anyhow.....after watching that video, na only God be d judge
... I jst pray you won't experience any bad situation that u be so desperate to do anything. Moreover , the video is an old one cus I personally saw this video last yr on this site..
Only God can jst have mercy on our naija blogger, carrying old news upandan jst to gain traffic and they don't even care about what the people in question feels... very bad.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

And you think aunt is not the hospital?
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by excel101(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Like they say prophets are not recognized in their home town, because why the long journey, when we have the likes of Prophet TB Joshua, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor EA Adeboye, Mercy City Pastor, etc.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by samsard(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

Didn't you read the part where Oge Okoye had to go with the patient's picture? Which should mean the cancer patient is already receiving treatment?
I'm not even religious, but I detest it when people become unreasonable in criticising others.
Now let me tell you, cancer treatment is one of the craziest medical treatments available today, sometimes the attempt at treating it just speeds up the patients death (but of course you just have to try). People turn to prayers sometimes coz there isn't much hope in sight, medically.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by noisy45(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerians are gullible especially our women
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2019
excel101:
Like they say prophets are not recognized in their home town, because why the long journey, when we have the likes of Prophet TB Joshua, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor EA Adeboye, Mercy City Pastor, etc.
It seems you are ignorant or you didn't read her write up. Her mum has been following that pastor on YouTube same way other persons follow TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Enyimbamercedes: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2019
This your explanation doesn't make sense!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
So the so called pastor can use picture to heal from afar...Y even go far when there is TB Joshua

sister abeg u mumu joor....even after d fake resurrection video
She went there before the resurrection video.

It can happen to you or anyone

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DjHoly(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Na she know where she fit carry her leg waka go!!
Dun just know what really conconcern you pple...Mtcheeew!!! Amebos undecided
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by dyze(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Dorlovito:
some people still believe in God to heal them

And He does heal them. All you need is believe.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Moyo21(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2019
How much she pay the pastor and hope the aunt is healed now, we need to know.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Darevofpeace(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

it yaff pass medical treatment bro.She has Ph.D she ought to know better.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by EmekaBlue(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2019
sinaj:
She went there before the resurrection video.

It can happen to you or anyone
and d vid is just coming up....infact freeze,she and bloggers r all mad
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by rex444(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Rosay15:
... I jst pray you won't experience any bad situation that u be so desperate to do anything. Moreover , the video is an old one cus I personally saw this video last yr on this site..
Only God can jst have mercy on our naija blogger, carrying old news upandan jst to gain traffic and they don't even care about what the people in question feels... very bad.
I have experienced worse situation and yes I took nearly similar path blindly.....but that was an eye opener to me. In my own belief, most of this new age men of God as they call emselves, capitalise on our desperation.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
and d vid is just coming up....infact freeze,she and bloggers r all mad
Freeze is just an attention seeker while the bloggers are just hungry

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Jaqenhghar: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Why is is it anybody's business where someone goes to worship? undecided
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Creampro: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Just wondering when church became hospital.

Her personal choice...she really didn't have to defend herself...it's her private life.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Why is is it anybody's business where someone goes to worship? undecided

The guy is a crook that pays people to act, so this is a bit suspicious. Go figure!
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by freethinker01: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2019
donbenie:
When you are told there's nothing Doctors can do except to prepare you for a painless death..

I hope you wouldn't remember God and his miracles.. shocked
get this right bro there's no miracle any where let alone one that makes cancer disappear. Deep down inside of u, do u think your God can heal cancer or let me put it this way, how many cancer patients has your God healed? I've known some people that do, believe me, that's the worst thing u could ever wish for your enemy.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Rosay15(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2019
rex444:
I have experienced worse situation and yes I took nearly similar path blindly.....but that was an eye opener to me. In my own belief, most of this new age men of God as they call emselves, capitalise on our desperation.
... You just know what am saying.. my own is jst that stop judging people cus you dnt know what they are passing through at least I believe her own eye too don open. I go report it case oh...lol
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by stankezzy: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

your post does not have sense in it , a celebrity that have a lot of connections and money ,so u believe that she doesn't know hospital more than u ,no body is forcing u to be a Christian but jealousy can't make us to be so dumb , we all know that cancer doesn't have a cure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.