Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau (34005 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Oge Okoye And Daughter At Pastor Alph Lukau Church (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by freethinker01: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2019
donbenie:
You don't seem to understand my write up..

Am not talking about what God can or cannot do..

But when you are staring death in the face..

With all your medical options exhausted..

You will be ready to explore all options no matter how infinitesimal your chances..

Don't expect someone at the point of death to believe that all hopes are gone..

That is not in human nature..
maybe you're right
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by bigstan11787(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2019
[Its obvious you don't have senc

e]
Davash222:

Cancer should be treated in hospital.

So, she flew to SA for prayers Is there no God again in Nigeria Is God no longer everywhere Don’t we have ‘sophisticated’men of God again in Nigeria Your mom wanted to fly from Spain to SA just to seek the face of God that is everywhere Is God not in Spain again When did God relocate to only SA and we didn’t know

We are all children of God and we believe in God but that shouldn’t make us look stupid.

Oge okoye is an actress, she went to SA for acting role. End of!!
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by lastempero: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Anybody that doesn't mind his business has a mental problem and daddy freeze is the head of their association.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2019
Haven't been in a church in years but this is just disgraceful conduct on the part of a Freeze and the other critics...

Whether termed superstition or belief, a person has a right to pursue the organisation of their life and the seeking of solutions to whatever material or intangible problems in any manner they see fit.

Why should it be a question of whether she's gullible or not. Going to what she and her family saw as the house of God to seek a solution for a rather terrifying disease is very much in line with the spiritual side of any relgious human being.

Now yes there is the issue of fake pastors and billionaires-on-the-pulpit scamming otherwise helpless followers and the like. That notwithstanding, it is wrong to harangue ppl for their religious/spiritual activities. Freeze shld pick a damn fight. One cannot criticize church ppl for excessive pseudo spirituality, implying liberalism on the religion front. While practicing his own dishonest version of free thought. If u are a free thinker or whatever then u surely believe in the right of ppl to believe what they want. It's almost religious persecution tbh. Ridiculous.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by valicvicto(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

So, she flew to SA for prayers Is there no God again in Nigeria Is God no longer everywhere Don’t we have ‘sophisticated’men of God again in Nigeria Your mom wanted to fly from Spain to SA just to seek the face of God that is everywhere Is God not in Spain again When did God relocate to only SA and we didn’t know

We are all children of God and we believe in God but that shouldn’t make us look stupid.

my question is simply
wetin concern you for wetin no concern you?
I wish ur wonderful life was up for the public to see and comment like this. u carry person matter for head like ancestral curse.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Oge! Oge!! Oge!!! How many time do i call you Listen to yourself doees all you said really make sense at all? And why cursing anyone for your error? You are right seeking help and deliverance for your aunt but is it with this dead body resurrected fake pastor?

People are not upset for your trying to help but not on this Lukaku or Lakiku man with dent image bikonu.

There are powerful men of God in Nigeria since medical could not solve it so going to a man with rubbish image around the world doesn't worth it.

And is your aunt healed now This man will just dupe you financially and dupe you sexually, mark my word.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by toprealman: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2019
The thing is when you have a penchant for fabricating stories, who will want to take you seriously. The fact that you are an actress....in Nollywood too(Haba!)....just does not help your case at all.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DerideGull(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

The God(s) in Europe are fake God(s). Have you seen how circumstance can reverse itself. It used to be God(s) in Europe are better than God(s) in Africa. Anyway, I do not blame Europeans for this idiotic shenanigans but Africans who had shamelessly attributed the word, Black, to represent them.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by almayda: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
That was the reason the gave you the from row abi...so much for the church of God.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by excel101(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
DeeMain:

Shut up! Faith is personal. It's dependent on the vessel/MOG your faith connects to at the said time. Spirituality is a personal thing.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by excel101(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
DeeMain:

Shut up! Faith is personal. It's dependent on the vessel/MOG your faith connects to at the said time. Spirituality is a personal thing.
Thief thief pant like you.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by excel101(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

And you think all Nigerians believe their pastors? What kind of myopic thinking do you have? If I follow prophet Bushiri on YouTube and decide to visit his church in South Africa it has become a crime? undecided undecided .
All I said is inline with the Gospel, that prophets are not recognize in their home. Please go for more English lesson.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
excel101:
All I said is inline with the Gospel, that prophets are not recognize in their home. Please go for more English lesson.
Instead of been specific you had to insult and then paraphrase scriptures. Your intention wasn't the scriptures you quoted rather you wanted to cause unnecessary argument.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by ezeegolimited30(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why was he given front seats if not for her role in the act
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by ikorodureporta: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stuffs like this leads to depression cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DeeMain(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
excel101:
Thief thief pant like you.

Lame. Is that all you could muster?
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by excel101(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
DeeMain:

Lame. Is that all you could muster?
Seems you''re crippled in your brain.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DeeMain(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
jrusky:
Oge! Oge!! Oge!!! How many time do i call you Listen to yourself doees all you said really make sense at all? And why cursing anyone for your error? You are right seeking help and deliverance for your aunt but is it with this dead body resurrected fake pastor?

People are not upset for your trying to help but not on this Lukaku or Lakiku man with dent image bikonu.

There are powerful men of God in Nigeria since medical could not solve it so going to a man with rubbish image around the world doesn't worth it.

And is your aunt healed now This man will just dupe you financially and dupe you sexually, mark my word.

Can't you read? The said event happened way before the resurrection incidence? What is Oge's offence here again?
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by DeeMain(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Double post
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
pastor lukau the 419 man of God.if he had known he wouldnt have done this resurrection stunt grin.he went too far.
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by eyinjuege: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
she owes nobody no explanation on where she chose to worship, who she chose to worship
It's nobody's damn business
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by femi4: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

We even have TB joshua here
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Tfbaby(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
The way some so called Christians act sometimes just annoying and also funny...though I can't really call them Christians though cos they are yet to understand what Christianity is all about.

Why go to a Prophet for healing?
Don't you know that once you're saved and filled with the Holy Ghost then their is nothing you cannot do?
You better open your eyes don't let any prophet deceive you.

So if you're here and you can't speak in tongues, heal the sick, perform miracles, cast out demons but the only thing you know how to do is going from prophet/pastor for prayers/deliverance you've missed it and know that you're not a Christian and should not see yourself as a Christian, you're only a CHURCH GOER moving from one church to another looking for what's not lost
Re: Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau by Gentleziggy(m): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Are women not supposed to cover their heads when they are in d church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.