Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos (1253 Views)

Where And How To Buy Telos Coin- Complete Step-by-step Guide / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / Another Promising Based On Blockchain Project(join Early Adopters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos by teloswriter1: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2020
If you have any new blockchain ideas that can be become beneficial to telos blockchain, you can bring it up in this discussion, let's talk about it and educate you about the strategies to go about them and which can be funded through the telos blockchain.

More articles would be posted later by @teloswriter1 and @teloswriter2 to update everyone with concrete reasons wh building a blockchain project on telos blockchain could become the best move for the project.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos by Empato: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2020
I would recommend this section to all readers as I am a benefactor of building on telos

11 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos by teloswriter1: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2020
This Post is mainly for software developers but anyone tech savvy would always understand it!

There are so many reasons why you should choose to build your projects on the telos blockchain.

Until now, deploying smart contracts on Telos has generally numerous steps to set up your own node and tweak settings to get everything working. It also usually requires a machine with more than 8GB of RAM or a cloud virtual machine (VM) which is painful to set up. However, you can now use Telos Studio to deploy smart contracts from your web browser!

WHAT'S AN IDE
An Integrated Development Environment(IDE) provides developers the tools/environment to develop and deploy code quickly and easily. IDE’s increase productivity by combining the common activities of writing software into a single application which includes editing code, building executables, and debugging.

Using Telos Studio developers can completely avoid setup of a node and developer tools on high-end PC’s and instead be able to immediately start deploying smart contracts from devices of any power via Telos Studio IDE.

The Telos Foundation has been working alongside the brilliant Obsidian Labs team to get this product off the ground. We are excited to provide this early release as part of our telos.net initiative.
Over the coming month's functionality will be added to make it even easier to leverage Telos' awesome advantages over alternative platforms.

Check it out at https://studio.telos.net

11 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $14 With Bank Of Trons / Grandour Business Empire / I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.