Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos (17983 Views)

Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Realtord43:
Kontry hard no mean e no go beta

Bros the Kontry don hard say more than 50 years and e no beta.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by IMAliyu(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Someone here will blame this on buhari.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
When his mates are jumping into sea
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Heineken(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
sammirano:

Ambiguity.. Depression is caused by underlying problems lack of money and hunger can cause depression.
you're right bro. Especially hunger. It's terribly bad.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Anambrapikin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:
I would only feel sorry for him if depression was what drove him to this end.

If he did it out of the usual hardship of life...then I'd say he is a lazy arse and a good riddance.

Whoever takes his or her own life by citing hunger or the economy deserves to truly go back to his or her maker not with all the fallow bushes and farm lands the country is blessed with.

People would rather leave their cosy villages where everything is green and natural to come live in shacks in the cities and go complaining of hardship.

Nonsense lazy people..

Plough the land and contribute to the economy and quit grumbling..

Brother
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by noisy45(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Evil forest loading
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by SamOyovwi: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mr Depression
What is the difference?
gaby:
I would only feel sorry for him if depression was what drove him to this end.

If he did it out of the usual hardship of life...then I'd say he is a lazy arse and a good riddance.

Whoever takes his or her own life by citing hunger or the economy deserves to truly go back to his or her maker not with all the fallow bushes and farm lands the country is blessed with.

People would rather leave their cosy villages where everything is green and natural to come live in shacks in the cities and go complaining of hardship.

Nonsense lazy people..

Plough the land and contribute to the economy and quit grumbling..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by Vivijeoma(f): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
One thing must kill a man....
It shouldn't be killing himself
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos by WoeBetide666: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
harkandey:

taking your own life is not the solution.

rip man, help me greet my ancestors
to him it was, though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu / Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo / Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.