Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 (46332 Views)

Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf / The World's Ten Best Airports For 2019 / 5 Best Airports In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by handsomeyinka(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Harrymig1:
Where's MMIA on the list?
The name has changed to MMM.
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by EdiAbali: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
MrLankeeee:

If Nigeria was a human being and you tell him he will be great again guess what he will say "abeg comot hear nor dey put lie for my head"

If Nigeria was a human being, he would be at psychiatic hospital or roaming the streets as mad man

5 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Baroba(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
The Murtala airport is a disgrace to the name airport, developed countries will not even use that filth as a bus terminal..it's that rotten. Congrats to Singapore..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by EdiAbali: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
drlateef:
Charles du Guille airport of Paris is better than most of them, at least better than Heathrow airport.

That Heathrow shouldn't be there
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by vioment: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
The list is right.
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Codes151(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Instead of saying it as it is...

Unless bloggers!

It’s only South African airport.... that’ should be the headline
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by good4all40: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

South Korea have the fastest internet in the world

No it's Singapore my brother Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Gerrard59(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:

Someone will argue that it is because of the size of the country that's why it is easy for the Quick transformation, though Singapore is the number 20th on the list of the smallest counties in the world. The vision of their first Prime Minister LKY was so strong that if Singapore was bigger than this he will transform it even if he takes him 50 years to do, and if he can not continue due to death other leaders will continue, did you know the reason while the Changi Airport in Singapore has been maintaining the number 1 spot for 7 years consecutively, it is because they don't stop to make the airport looks great every year, Singapore is one of the safest countries in the world, you can walk on the streets 3am here without any fear of being killed or harrased.

A Nlder once compared Tinubu to Lee Kuan Yew. That alone tells you the reasoning of fvcktards residing in Nigeria.

Kudos to the Asians. They're a force to be reckoned with. Good a thing they don't blame anyone unlike some cretins who blame their colonial masters even after 60 years!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by dreyton(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:

My brother it saddens me tremendously that with all the mountainous natural resources we have in this country, we are still at this stage. As recently as1990 Dubai was hugely a desert area but look at the mighty transformation Dubai and the whole of UAE experienced during this short period of time, that is what is called practical Transformation. I am presently in Singapore and since l have been here l have not experienced a light out not for one second let alone a minute, they don't interrupt electricity here at all if you are a Nigerian like me, you might not get used to it very quickly.

Singapore is a city state, there are only three city states in the world the other two being Monaco and Vatican City, Singapore is extremely beautiful, modern and entirely urban in fact its a paradise on earth and City in a Garden.

Singapore is among the top 5 richest countries in the world by GDP. Imagine the whole country looking like Maitama or Banana Island that is Singapore for you, Singapore is one of the most expensive cities in the World to me personally l will rate Hong-Kong over Singapore any day that place is way expensive.

Someone will argue that it is because of the size of the country that's why it is easy for the Quick transformation, though Singapore is the number 20th on the list of the smallest counties in the world. The vision of their first Prime Minister LKY was so strong that if Singapore was bigger than this he will transform it even if he takes him 50 years to do, and if he can not continue due to death other leaders will continue, did you know the reason while the Changi Airport in Singapore has been maintaining the number 1 spot for 7 years consecutively, it is because they don't stop to make the airport looks great every year, Singapore is one of the safest countries in the world, you can walk on the streets 3am here without any fear of being killed or harrased.
pls I'm planning on relocating to Singapore can you enlighten me more about their visa requirement pls? I've been to dubai, but I just wanna move there

2 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Bridget95(f): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:
No shame at all it will be surprising to know that Singapore that tops the list got her independence in 1965, and Singapore is among 1st World countries, there are 31 1st World countries in the world and non is an African country, how can Nigeria still be battling with the issue of Electricity since 1960 of indepence. How can we call ourselves giant of Africa while ordinary electricity is still a rocket science, our government are very useless to us, they dont give us electricity, water, health, good road networks, Education etc. God gave Nigeria everything except sense to manage it.
These APC guys are a bunch of useless visionless old empty skulls.

3 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Mcreloaded(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Harrymig1:

MMI can't even beat Benin airport in terms of facilities
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by dreyton(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
This list is incomplete without our muritala Mohammed airport ikeja
mtcheeew those ones that cannot afford a air freshener undecided
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by EdiAbali: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:

No it's Singapore my brother Google is your friend

Do more research, that your list is not correct.

It's a fact that South Korea have the fastest internet connection

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by dreyton(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Timekeeper:
This is what my brothers developas from the yeast have caused to Nigeria.... They have spoil our name and deny us of best international airport... If Nigeria is only Yoruba, we would have been number 1.. We are good people... Yoruba we maintain things and make sure it runs well unlike our yeast developaa
I'm not ibo, buy yorubas are the most dirtiest people I've ever come across

1 Like

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Burgerlomo: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2019
Harrymig1:

Which MMIA? The airport can't make the list because of constant power failure cool
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by sweetjohn(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Timekeeper:
This is what my brothers developas from the yeast have caused to Nigeria.... They have spoil our name and deny us of best international airport... If Nigeria is only Yoruba, we would have been number 1.. We are good people... Yoruba we maintain things and make sure it runs well unlike our yeast developaa
Your people are the most careless dirty people on planet earth to the extent even The Abokis said they are more neater than you people and is true.

Your houses looks like hats, your foods like foul shit, your rooms like shrine, your environments are stinking. It bothers me why some of your stupid brothers refers the igbos as pig whereas, you and your senseless brothers are confirmed pigs. Dirty and living and breathing comfortable with irritating smells of guitars, Amala and ewedu. Some of you looks like rejected rags. Very dirty entities

4 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, for saying God didn’t give Nigeria sense to manage her resources, I will send your details to Buhari and you will be arrested in the next 24hours grin, kidding with you though, @topic, I can't agree with you less.

l read an article yesterday about the UAE, the Sovereign wealth fund of ABU DAHBI alone is 875 billion dollars and that of Nigeria is 2.15 billion dollars, Nigeria is about 200 million in population the UAE is about 9.5 million, local citizens is about 1.5 million while foreign expat is around 8 million.

Nigeria, the UAE and several GCC countries all have oil and gas, one is smart/ intelligent with pragmatic, visionary and caring leaders while the other one has a burukutu / Suya / cow rearing president ruling the country with 14th century brain and the results is what you see all over the country = the headquarters of poverty in the world shocked

Nigerias problem predate even the dull#rd, Infact oil was a curse to this country, we where developing more rapidly before oil came, made us lazy & showered us with greedy unpatriotic leaders.
There was even a time when Nigeria had so much that our clueless leaders have no idea what to do with it, not one of them thought of infrastructure or savings , but just SHARING

4 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by good4all40: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

Do more research, that your list is not correct.

It's a fact that South Korea have the fastest internet connection

Yes you were right my brother but as of January 2019 Singapore tops the list this is the proof

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Lentilize: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:
MM1 ke, we are talking about Airports you are asking where is MM1? MM1 is like a car park when compared to the Airports listed above, or comparing Magadishu or Bujumbura to Washington DC especially that of Singapore, oh my God that Airport is out of this world, imagine an Airport with a Cinema and flour garden you will be wowed by it, you should visit if you can. And their Airline is rated as number one in the world as well. Those guys want to be top at everything lol and they have the fastest internet in the world as well.
I need dating sites in Singapore!
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by good4all40: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:

Yes you were right my brother but as of January 2019 Singapore tops the list this is the proof

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Unlimited22: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Timekeeper:
I'd have said thunder fire you, but that would be a waste of perfectly good thunder.
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by nicknorest: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2019
I know Nigeria is inconclusive among the list
maybe next time...
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by 9jaRealist: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Baroba:
The Murtala airport is a disgrace to the name airport, developed countries will not even use that filth as a bus terminal..it's that rotten. Congrats to Singapore..

But MMIA is suitable for Nigerians... cheesy

It is just as much of a “disgrace” as the behavior of Nigerians. At any airport in the world, you do not need to be told which boarding area is handling the flight to Nigeria. Just the shouting, arguing, pushing, fighting and trying to get around the rules (from trying carry an engine or fridge as hand luggage to everything else), is more than enough to identify each Nigerian-bound flight. MMIA is ideal for such behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by princegeo(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2019
That murtala Mohammed airport Lagos looks like a motor garage park
Let the truth be told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2019
good4all40:

Okay, that's nice

2 Likes

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Lentilize:
I need dating sites in Singapore!

SINGAPORE IS SECURITY TIGHT IN TERMS OF YAHOO YAHOO,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by 9jaRealist: 1:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Amusing that any Nigerian would be surprised that Nigerian airports do not make the cut...

First, most Nigerians have no idea whatsoever what an aesthetically beautiful airport terminal would cost (even without the in-built corruption often attendant to most Nigerian infrastructural projects), which is why many are still bitching about borrowing $500 million from the Chinese to build 5 new (standard) terminals. Meanwhile, Ethiopia spent 250 million for just 1 new terminal, while Morocco spent $500 million and Senegal spent about $700 million for just one airport each (and on an altogether different level, Dubai spent $4.3 billion for its one latest terminal). So we are getting essentially what we are paying for (sans the corruption haircut), but at this point in our development what is most important for us to build airports that work and try to keep our airplanes from falling out of the sky. Education and healthcare are more of a priority for us at the moment than fanciful airports. Would rather see a Nigerian university in the Top 100 than an airport in the Top 10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Timekeeper: 1:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimited22:

I'd have said thunder fire you, but that would be a waste of perfectly good thunder.

Many of your people don send good and bad thunder but both refused to fire me.. What make urs different??
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Timekeeper: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2019
sweetjohn:
Your people are the most careless dirty people on planet earth to the extent even The Abokis said they are more neater than you people and is true.

Your houses looks like hats, your foods like foul shit, your rooms like shrine, your environments are stinking. It bothers me why some of your stupid brothers refers the igbos as pig whereas, you and your senseless brothers are confirmed pigs. Dirty and living and breathing comfortable with irritating smells of guitars, Amala and ewedu. Some of you looks like rejected rags. Very dirty entities

Amala better than Abachaaaa anytime any day... E pain you abi
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by Timekeeper: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2019
dreyton:
I'm not ibo, buy yorubas are the most dirtiest people I've ever come across

C'mon Pained fellow..... Ntoor
Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by good4all40: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2019
dreyton:
pls I'm planning on relocating to Singapore can you enlighten me more about their visa requirement pls? I've been to dubai, but I just wanna move there

As for the visa requirements is either you apply at their Embassy in VI I will attach the address for you or someone apply the visa for you online in Singapore the person must be a citizen or a PR holder, as for the kind of passes you need to work and live in Singapore, you can read more here on the website of Singapore Ministry of Manpower https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits. There are few Nigerians in Singapore compare to Malaysia, the atrocities my fellow Compatriots did and still doing is making it hard for genuine Nigerians here and anywhere in the world to excel. I will advice you apply for a lot of jobs online you can try learn4good.com you click on jobs then Singapore as country of interest maybe who knows you may be fortunate to get your employment directly from Nigeria don't underestimate the power of internet. If you are professional that is even better.

No one should think of bringing drug to Singapore except the person is willing to die they don't joke with drugs here it's a death penalty even they slaughtered their citizens for this offense let alone foreigners. Carrying that Green passport is a huge burden, l was interviewed by 4 CIA officers at Changi Airport (point of Entry) because l am Nigerian just maintain your calm and have genuine reason for coming here, tourism, visiting or work just be genuine you should be good to go.

If anyone is thinking of doing Yahoo Yahoo in Singapore then the person must be stupid or foolish, Singapore is very tight in regards to that. Don't even think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 by MrLankeeee(m): 1:32am On Mar 30, 2019
EdiAbali:

If Nigeria was a human being, he will be at psychiatic hospital or roaming the streets as mad man

Lolz.... He for not get cure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.