Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre (35767 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

na so I see am o, no be my fault.
lol
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by chiedu7: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
mujaya1:
Biafra and there fake news, fake news will not take you anywhere
Those are southern Kaduna people.

Watch a fellow Northerner explain how people are being killed and their land taken over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by CoolAmbience(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
So sad!
What do those animals really want? angry

Really sad.

I hope she is sure that it's herdsmen.

Just this morning my neighbour was blaming and cursing herdsmen for destroying a few maize plants in her little side farm within the estate we live.

My wife overheard her and called my attention. I quickly had to rush out to apologize to her that it was my kids that did the destruction while playing yesterday evening.

To think that she was in a hurry to accuse some 'unseen' herdsmen baffled me, even when it is very clear that cattle and herdsmen had no access into the estate and have never been seen within the estate.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by opoloba: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=rexwalters post=77108811]Should Jah punish ipob people because of Evans the kidnapper?Fulanis come to your community,shouldn't the locals be aware of people in their environs,where is the DPO of the Local Police station,where is the area commander,where is the commissioner of police for the state,before you start calling President Buhari?Zombie. [/quote

you sef need to get out of the punishment. you can can cry me a river silly ass. mind you i no be ipob
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by ogbonti: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
sinaj:
This is quite painful.

Next level things....
This is a lie, it didn't happen, it is PDP propaganda.... una never see anything

Atiku won't drive on the roads, he takes an airplane, una no let person hear word with he wants to sell NNPC, he is a looter, bla bla bla....since una no won hear word, vote out Buhari, make una enjoy next level for 4 years.... I don't give a damn!
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre by EngrKem: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
fulani herdsmen killed my sweet elder brother on this same benin axis as he was driving from lagos to ph.
Buhari has refused to stop them,caution them or arrest them!
My brother left 3 sons of of under 10years

Listen up nigerians!
Fulani Herdsmen are potential threat to life anywhere u see them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.