Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down (31755 Views)

Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by dreamwords: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
He forgot to mention ashawos
You can order ace of spade for everyone in the vip, when you are high, even when you can't afford it, that's the spirit of highness

5 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
if i sound u!!! were you not the one selling on credit to the clients. did they force u at gun point.
poor management killed ur business

3 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by GuntersChain(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
you turned your business to a charity organisation...next time use this motto; no credit come tomorrow.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olodo grin... you no know say no friend for business ?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
They never forced him to sell on credit..... He was lóoking for loyalty/popularity/yeyebrities affiliation nah.........

3 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by kenny1313(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=sexybaby22 post=77088287]You are the problem cuz you lack management skills.

Anyways you have to name and shame them so their fans realise all that glitters isn't gold.[/quote

Menh its never easy to run a club this big. Because every club owners want the Alist celebrities to always identify with with there club. And this celebs takes Advantage of it. If you see majority of this so called big clubs credit books, you will be surprised.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by MelaninGold(f): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Debtors everywhere, forming celebrities. I suspect people like cee-c, Nina, Khloe etc

1 Like

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Lexusgs430: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
If you want to be successful in business, only offer credit when guaranteed payment facilities are offered.........

1 Like

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by bentwain: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
naso Frederick Leonard dey price Ashawo for same club way we meet like tomatoes... broke guys but yet forming trash and babe falling up and down like rain for them

3 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Lexusgs430: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=kenny1313 post=77090209][/quote]

April 1st is around the corner......... Patience..... Patience.... cheesy
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by faithfull18(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol, interesting...
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Offpoint1: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tinalex:
Awww...sorry bro. You want your biz to thrive in Naija do not bring family or familiarity into it lest you fall and fail!!!
That's why it's not totally good you manage your own business yourself. If should start up business I'll just put one sadist as my managergrin

4 Likes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Dedetwo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
It is very true that foolish Africans would blame somebody else for their foolishness. This joker ran his business into the mud and still had the effrontery to speak publically about his blunders.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by toprealman: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
sexybaby22:
You are the problem cuz you lack management skills.

Anyways you have to name and shame them so their fans realise all that glitters isn't gold.
Naming and shame now a management skill
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Gerrard59(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Unfortunately, it's all his fault. In the hospitality industry, it's never advisable to run a business on credit. How do you pay staff? Purchase inventories? Maintain your facilities? I don't believe in the acurral concept of accounting in Nigeria, I've always doubted its efficacy in this part of the world.

Never mix business with pleasure/emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by olagbola45(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
I just pm U grin
onisekuse
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by ibietela2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
You are a foolish business man

1 Like

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by GEEBITE: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
ace of spade.
dreamwords:
He forgot to mention ashawos
You can order ace of Spain for everyone in the vip, when you are high, even when you can't afford it, that's the spirit of highness
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
living fake lifes up and down the country
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by semyman: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Christianity is a fraud and now it is becoming a nuisance to other countries except in the shitholes

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by boxypane(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
He didn't work with the inscription[b] " no credit allowed today, come tomorrow"[/b]
So many biz has closed down cos of this.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by CoolAmbience(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Well you are the fool for selling on debt.

Exactly my thought bro.

What sort of businessman / entrepreneur gives out credit to clients to the tune of 120million?
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Exactly my thought bro.

What sort of businessman / entrepreneur gives out credit to clients to the tune of 120million?

I wonder.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by enemmo(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Politicians buy on credit?
Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by ShenTeh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
I hope people won't be flooding celebrities' pages now with #GoClearYourDebtwithEscape?

I truly hope we do.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by kaziblake(f): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
And I was just thinking of opening a bar/nite club.
Depends on your rules and regulations,you can make it.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by ShenTeh(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Exactly my thought bro.

You are obviously not a businessman in Nigeria!
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Ikorodurealtor: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stupid celebrities with fake Lifestyles.
Get them all arrested
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
olagbola45:

onisekuse
This your getting married is when self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Genevieve Nnaji Stunning Look At An Etisalat Event (photos) / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.