Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. (880 Views)

Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Are you suffering from SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, INFECTIONS, STDs, ULCERS, FIBROID, OVER WEIGHT, UNDER WEIGHT, ASTHMA, PNEUMONIA, ARTHRITIS, BP, SKIN DISEASES, etc?

What if I told you, that you don't need drugs to be healed? Do you know that nature has provided everything we need?

FOOD AND HABITS are the key to constant health& healing. This is the ancient African way of health and longevity. This is why some diseases do not have names in our dialects.

Knowing the right food to eat, and the unhealthy habits to stop, or healthy habits to imbibe will heal any disease whatsoever!

Chemicals are not for the body. The body will only accept what it is made up of: vitamins and minerals. Your body has been engineered to fight diseases and heal itself, but our wrong choices of food, and bad eating and unhealthy habits reduces the power of our immune system, leading to diseases. Diseases come when our organs or immune system are over stressed, and can therefore not function properly.

Check out my signature for natural healing advice, and join your testimonies to that of others.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Constant health is possible, through targeted diets and natural therapies.

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 3:12pm On May 08, 2019
*Afterthought. Havent u noticed that for certain diseases, some foods are recommended, and others are avoided?

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 6:13pm On May 10, 2019
*Afterthought. Any food that contains too much human interference is poison!

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by pass111(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2019
ARE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES SUFFERING
FROM PAINFUL JOINTS (ARTHRITIS)? OR ARE YOU
BEGINNING TO FEEL STIFFENING IN YOUR WRISTS,
ELBOWS OR KNEES? IF YES, KEEP READING…
Do you wake up at night in pain?
Do you take large amounts of pain killers…getting little or —no relief and then suffer the side-effects?
Do your legs swell anytime you sit or drive for a long time?
Are your hands too stiff to use?
Do you have trouble getting out of a chair?
Do you avoid outings due to pain?
Does your life revolve around your pain?
Do you find yourself snapping at people?
Do You FEEL excruciating pains on ALL the Joints of your frame, Pains so Serious, you find it hard to preserve even a commonplace Pen?
Do You Feel Serious Inflammatory Pains ALL OVER Your Waist, Legs and Back, Pains so serious they make you cry and pissed off?
If YES, Please Pay Attention To This….
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 9:11am On May 13, 2019
*Afterthought. Eat only electric food. Natural food.
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Listen to ur body. It speaks to u.

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
If u are wise with food, u will b wise with everything!

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by jbblues24(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
These are classic and magical!!
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by jbblues24(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
This shot blew my mind.
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
Immensely sleek job dude

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 11:24am On May 29, 2019
If you properly manage ur bowels, u will not fall sick.

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please do not eat carelessly. Food is serious business!
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Any fry fry food is poison.
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by Mariangeles(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
AngryParrot1:
Any fry fry food is poison.
embarassed
...but I like fry fry cry
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
embarassed
...but I like fry fry cry
grin the body finds it hard to break down extracted oil. anything fried is toxin accumulative. unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
i dont drink soda often. i drink like once a month, not every month, and thats if i am given. but this is how i drink it. i add plenty of water, and 1 bottle can take me for days. else, the body will extract water from my body for the drink. so i preserve the one already in my body, by adding water to the soda. capish? common sense only nature can teach!
Re: Food Can Be Both Medicine And Poison. by AngryParrot1: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
If you are a glutton, your immune will breakdown. It is currently weak as we speak, and opportunistic organisms are gaining advantage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Men: How You Can Make Your Penis Longer (research) / Please I need an abortion Pill / Nigerian Pharmacist Develops Vaccine For Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.