Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus (1769 Views)

The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by matuskyoo7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Plse I need ur contributions, I venturing into commercial transportation bizness, and I have in mind to buy a Volkswagen Lt28 bus since it is the most popular bus used for transportation in Lagos, but of recent i met a person that said the bus is bad,so I need gurus that have experience with that bus to give their suggestions abt the bus
Re: How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by matuskyoo7(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Commercial vechile owner and operators ur opinion is needed
Re: How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by abolore80(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Most people use it for transportation because it’s strong and reliable. Go for it
Re: How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by Bettycars(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2019
matuskyoo7:
Plse I need ur contributions, I venturing into commercial transportation bizness, and I have in mind to buy a Volkswagen Lt28 bus since it is the most popular bus used for transportation in Lagos, but of recent i met a person that said the bus is bad,so I need gurus that have experience with that bus to give their suggestions abt the bus
LT buses are super good abd rugged as long as you maintain and service it periodically. Most Nigerians lack good maintenance culture and expect the vehicle to still serve you well.
All the same I have Ford Transit bus for sale at very good and rugged Ford Transit bus. Check my thread
Re: How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by matuskyoo7(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Bettycars:

LT buses are super good abd rugged as long as you maintain and service it periodically. Most Nigerians lack good maintenance culture and expect the vehicle to still serve you well.
All the same I have Ford Transit bus for sale at very good and rugged Ford Transit bus. Check my thread
okay thanks, I would prefer an Lt bus
Re: How Reliable Are The Volkswagen Lt Bus by nurey(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2019
matuskyoo7:

the LT is a good car, the 28 is good for transport while 35 is good for cargo. most in bad condition are diesel due to scarce hands and dirty diesel sold at fueling station

(1) (Reply)

. / Avoid NNPC Mega Scam Stations! / Ecus Aka Brainbox And Transmission PCM Aka For Brainbox For Trasmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.