Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. (438 Views)

Pls I Need Strong Advise...help / This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hello, please I need your Advise, I got myself into trouble due to my ignorance.
A brother ( distance relation) was home for a wedding program, Me being a graduate waiting for NYSC, I didn't want to stay idle, so I told him if I can follow him to Lagos to find something doing, a month later he called, saying I can come, getting there I got a chance to work as a secretary... while going about my day to day activities, I have a cloth labelled "Supreme" ... unknown to me, these people have been after me, thinking I belong to a particular gang or working as a spy for a rival... I got to notice the day I followed my brother to a party during the Christmas festive period...when some group of guys approach me and offer an hand shake, they hanged around where we were sitting ...then I noticed different tricycle coming out from different corner with people in it, Some putting on the clothes with the same "Supreme" sign, then it was Dawn on me that I was at the wrong place... telling this to my brother, I asked him to finish up his drink and let's leave, which he seems undisturbed about, after sometime, we left, whc they actually followed us till we got home, with these fear I stayed indoor during Christmas...whc after then my brother gave me transport fare, so as to come and celebrate New year at home, these people had these connection that I was traced back home, now everyday I see them, I'm torn in between going back to Lagos and telling them i am not a member/ affiliate to any group... these matter is complicated that I can't tell how I got myself into it... please I need your advice, at my young age I'm already having symptoms of stage 1 hypertension (151/91).... I went to Lagos for the betterment of my tommorow and my family, now I'm losing my mind as nothing taste good again, I'm depressed, I look at my Mum and all I she Pain which I don't mean to cause, NYSC has not called even though batch A are now in Camp, I feel these people are waiting for an opportunity to strike, as they are every. Pls Advice, Counsel.
Re: Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. by MaiGemu: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Burn or dash them the 'supreme' cloth.

Secondly, leave that area and travel to a different location.. Try disguise your look, like shave, and change your dress code...

Don't join any cult group no matter what.. It's deadly, you'll regret it the very moment after initiation. My 1 cent
Re: Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. by tabithababy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Stop wearing that cloth please

Which kind of wahala is this
Re: Depressed...mistaken Identity, Advise/help Pls. by ThothHermes: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
What kind of story is this. Dem no know their members ni?

Sounds like paranoia to me.

Go and start marketing Supreme Ice Cream so that you go dey wear the shirt everyday.
If dem ask you say na Ice Cream you dey sell.

Na joke o. Before busy bodies will start preaching to me.

(1) (Reply)

Which Person Best Defines You / Marry Less Than 5 Wives And Go To Jail, Swaziland King Orders All The Men! / My Wife Is Stubborn, I Want To Divorce Her – Mans Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.