Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League (50603 Views)

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Ayoswit(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

AFONJA GINI
AMAKA grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Adebasy: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is a good news keep it up
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Lecturer05(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who says?? If you want to dwell on tribalism, then Yoruba's are the real MVPs. Rashid Yekini(Greatest ever striker in the history of the country as well as The 1st to bring the CAF African footballer of the year home. How about Segun Odegbami(Mathematical)Only Rashidi Yekini has scored more for the Eagles. One of the brains behind the victorious 1980 Nations cup winning squad. The 1st first we won as well as the 1st and last we have won on home soil.. How about Mutiu Adepoju(Headmaster)..I would advise you don't start what you can't finish as all tribes has contributed greatly to the super Eagles we have today.. Much respect to our Edo brothers in Victor Ikpeba(Prince of Monaco)Osaze odewingie among several others..
WowSweetGuy:
Igbo guys have been nigeria football pride...Checkout Kanu,Okocha,Oliseh,Mikel,Amunike e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by darkelf: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
If you check his traits his an igbo man grin
We're so hard working
Unlike those useless set of skull miners lipsrsealed

Why must you lot always refer to tribe.

Can't you just be happy and wish him well. Why drag tribe into all things.

You self ehn
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by darkelf: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Segeshow:
Rashidi Yekini, Mutiu Adepoju, Segun Odegbami, Teslim Balogun, why must everything be afonja this, Igbo that, that's why we will forever remain backward. An American is first an American before native American, Italian American, Irish American . All these tribal affiliations are just regressive archaic and just plain stupid. If you went to school and still generalise about an entire tribe based on character flaws of a few bad eggs, you are just plain stupid.

Word bro. Some are just educated illiterates.

That's how I told one man (who happens to be Yoruba) that I'm a Nigerian first and my tribe doesn't matter. The man asked after my tribe first and was annoyed by my answer and almost told me to leave his compound. Many Nigerians are more racist than the white dominated south during the early 19th century.

Its a pity really

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by gbagyiza: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
We're so hard working

Oboy Igbo's n Yoruba's r like two parallel lines. But your post funny sha!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Niorte: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Utaka attacker, thuraya
You made me remember the attacker called Utaka as the commentator would say of John Utaka
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
We're so hard working

Unnecessary man
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by ebukamen(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
We're so hard working

You are not an Igbo man ooooohh.
You are just trying hard to cause more hatred down south.
I don't know who's funding this your hatred and what he (sponsor) stand to gain

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Will always say yes sir to players like Dele Alli and David Alaba.

That is how a good house boy should carry himself at all times
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Segeshow:
Rashidi Yekini, Mutiu Adepoju, Segun Odegbami, Teslim Balogun, why must everything be afonja this, Igbo that, that's why we will forever remain backward. An American is first an American before native American, Italian American, Irish American . All these tribal affiliations are just regressive archaic and just plain stupid. If you went to school and still generalise about an entire tribe based on character flaws of a few bad eggs, you are just plain stupid.

Adepoju wasn't rated in any way.

Odegbami played barefooted. Whichever way, Christian Chairman Chukwu is was better.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Igbo Amaka

My school mate at Command Day Secondary School Ikeja those days
Was he your senior?, or Junior or where you guys in the same class?
I want to know if he is using football age
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Gforce2019: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
We're so hard working

Eediot , full of tribal sentiment
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lecturer05:
Who says?? If you want to dwell on tribalism, then Yoruba's are the real MVPs. Rashid Yekini(Greatest ever striker in the history of the country as well as The 1st to bring the CAF African footballer of the year home. How about Segun Odegbami(Mathematical)Only Rashidi Yekini has scored more for the Eagles. One of the brains behind the victorious 1980 Nations cup winning squad. The 1st first we won as well as the 1st and last we have won on home soil.. How about Mutiu Adepoju(Headmaster)..I would advise you don't start what you can't finish as all tribes has contributed greatly to the super Eagles we have today.. Much respect to our Edo brothers in Victor Ikpeba(Prince of Monaco)Osaze odewingie among several others..

Christian Chukwu, the captain in the 80s was the brain behind the winning. Your headmaster was never better than Amuneke/Okocha. Compare Ikpeba with Kanu, Ike Uche with Osaze.

Igbos still got the best football team in Africa.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by showafrica(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
denjjy:
mumu see as tribalism dey affect your thinking faculty. there's another IGBO man in leicester city warming the bench almost every weekend.

Jeez, so the hatred reach like this.. Waiting concern igbo with what I wrote? Are you afonja or Arewa, just curious..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

That is how a good house boy should carry himself at all times
Nasty Dru again?

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Nasty Dru again?

Your former Boss .... Since you have shown yourself as Romeo3 have you paid all your debt to the tune of over 100k ..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Your former Boss ....
Shut up Dru, never worked for you. am not Romeo3.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Your former Boss .... Since you have shown yourself as Romeo3 have you paid all your debt to the tune of over 100k ..

Yes, will discuss with your wife on my payment plans.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

You are owing me plz pay me bro .... You owe me over 100k .. Seun360 aka Romeo3 .. Pay me my money

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Yes, will discuss with your wife on my payment plans.

Do the rite thing bro and pay up.. Just do the rite thing .. You mess up my car, the engine etc .. And you promise me you will pay .. I even gave you space and time .. You begged me to give you my car .. I trusted you, and your friends beg on ur behalf . So please pay up and do the rite thing. Do it for your future kids
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Do the rite thing bro and pay up.. Just do the rite thing .. You mess up my car, the engine etc .. And you promise me you will pay .. I even gave you space and time .. You begged me to give you my car .. I trusted you, and your friends beg on ur behalf . So please pay up and do the rite thing. Do it for your future kids

You gave me a dead car to drive, you don't deserve a dime.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Now we are getting somewhere.. It is was first ,you are Romeo3 ,and than you didn't work for me . And than I gave you a dead car .. The healing process starts with the truth and admission of guilt ...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Till you pay all your debt to me .. You will never be able to afford your own car .. And you will continue to jump from one car owner to another..... Today March 29th 2019 ... it is written

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Now we are getting somewhere.. It is was first ,you are Romeo3 ,and than you didn't work for me . And than I gave you a dead car .. The healing process starts with the truth and admission of guilt ...

Knew you were dumb all along, so you actually believed am Romeo3.

Kpele Nasty dru.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Kpele Nasty dru.

You took ownership...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

You took ownership...
Only pulling ur legs, am not Romeo.
Okponu kpo Milo.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Kpele Nasty dru.

Why are u putting that pot on ur head.. It is meant for cooking.. Pele.. poverty dey confuse people ...Pele seun360 it is well .. Whatever you going through in Life, God will make a way.. But you must pay your debt first..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Only pulling ur legs, am not Romeo.

Okponu kpo Milo.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

You took ownership...
As you refused to get sense to uncode my gimmicks.
Take, go buy sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.