Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League (50605 Views)

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Zhahovic(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
classic player... I'm full of respect for this ball winner but I am disappointed in the tribalists in this thread ...
it shows how tribalism is seriously wrecking havoc on this nation!...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

As you refused to get sense to uncode my gimmicks.

Take, go buy sense.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

You gave me a dead car to drive, you don't deserve a dime.

Pay up bro ...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Pay up bro ...
True true, you get fish brain.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

True true, you get fish brain.

Fish brain or no fish brain.. Pay your debt bro ... you can't claim murder and than come back and say you didn't do it .. Pay your debt
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Fish brain or no fish brain.. Pay your debt bro ... you can't claim murder and than come back and say you didn't do it .. Pay your debt

Ok, go call police.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

Ok, go call police.

Since you claim ownership of the debt .. You not only rob me ,but you rob your future earnings...

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nastydru:

Since you claim ownership of the debt .. You not only rob me ,but you rob your future earnings...

For the last time, am not Romeo3.

Get that into ur blocked head.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
To all Nairalander out there and moderators ... please I need your assistance . Seun360 owes me money.. I need you people to talk to him.. He is owing me over 100k ... He has admitted guilt in the process... below is proof of guilt he admitted.. Please kindly let the appropriate people know ..so that we can peacefully resolve the issue..

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
@seun360 please pay up ... you need to do the needful
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nastydru: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:

For the last time, am not Romeo3.

Get that into ur blocked head.

Pay your debt bro

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Khaleell001(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:
If you check his traits his an igbo man grin
We're so hard working
Unlike those useless set of skull miners lipsrsealed

If you want to be foolish why no take it somewhere else?

If we start naming Ibo footballers who aren't performing some deluded loud mouthed fools will call it hate speech.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Igbo Amaka

My school mate at Command Day Secondary School Ikeja those days
Wow..same here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by dododawa1: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Igbo guys have been nigeria football pride...Checkout Kanu,Okocha,Oliseh,Mikel,Amunike e.t.c
one afonja cover all of them( YEKINI)
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by chiboy1116: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2019
R2bees:
The Nigerian SERGIO BOUSQUET... Seriously this guy should be playing for top clubs like Arsenal, Barcelona, Madrid....... not the likes of Leicester city, Man utd, Chelsea etc
take it easy man, u want to ruin his career? Bit by bit , u don't just jump into Barca or Madrid , he's not better than any of the key midfielders there in any way ....he might be a good tackler but he need to improve in many aspects of his game . grin

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Virtplus(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=ojimbo post=77096236]Come, let me arrange threes0me for you[Imagine dis one, using d picture of a man of God like dis... I pray u get well soon broda
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
take it easy man, u want to ruin his career? Bit by bit , u don't just jump into Barca or Madrid , he's not better than any of the key midfielders there in any way ....he might be a good tackler but he need to improve in many aspects of his game . grin
Twas a joke.. Read again.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Seun360(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Nastydru:

Pay your debt bro
My man, Nasty-dru.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Jidebabs88(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Satan66:
If you check his traits his an igbo man grin
We're so hard working
Unlike those useless set of skull miners lipsrsealed

YOU MUST BE AN ILLITERATE.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Aieboocaar(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
mabea:
Here's a mate buddy
cool
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League by Anazp: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Satan66:
If you check his traits his an igbo man grin We're so hard working Unlike those useless set of skull miners lipsrsealed
U ARE A BIG IGBO FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.