Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos (43567 Views)

Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by AmazingELixir: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by quincyshakur(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
I jus d imaging myself ontop dis girl cheesy cheesy Her pussy go sweet oooh wink wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by lezz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
She's getting fat and formless gradually. Maybe the need to buy self-esteem with near-naked pics will stop

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Forreellinc: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
angry fallen breast
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
amaniro:

Didn't ask for your opinion though.
neither did she ask for your opinion before you started talking about her not being your type. She’s too good for you. Go to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Bruno3000(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Barthley:
your first hand gf.. Can't even stay near her..
Oga how u take know?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by tillaman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Whenever I look at your butt I see iceberg slim’s palm planted on it! That little niqqa did a number on that fat asss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by seunoo7: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
I swear to Bleep this grl they hungry me😋😋😋😋I swear to Bleep this grl they hungry me😋😋😋😋I swear to Bleep this grl they hungry me😋😋😋😋
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Kusherman: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Passionate888:
She's pretty, but that tummy big o

Na banku full am
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Joshuawobo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Achalugo....Oh my God is this yansh!!!�
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by ifymadu: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Old woman when no want gree

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Default01: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
amaniro:
Sorry, second hand is not my taste. I like tear rubber.
Lol like Regina Daniel, oshey baddest
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by lielbree: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
third hand, fourth hand, tenth hand........
The girl will always remain miles beyond your league so relax
Hahaha savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Saao(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
don't mind that guy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Saao(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
cococandy:
neither did she ask for your opinion before you started talking about her not being your type. She’s too good for you. Go to sleep.
trust me I love ur white Benz.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by harryportter: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Made4naijalove:
cheesy
WHEN THINGS FALL APART,THE CENTRE WILL BECOME TOO WEAK TO HOLD
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by amaniro: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
cococandy:

You guys are the one being nosey here I asked for neither of your opinions.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Charles4075(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wallexander001post=77096604:
The smell undecided lipsrsealed
Wetin dey smell?

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seen
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by amaniro: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Saao:
trust me I love ur white Benz.

That's if its hers sef.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Ablemax(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Fathertony: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
amaniro:

That's if its hers sef.
wia ur own?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by amaniro: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
wia ur own?

I have a bicycle smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by CEOwatazs: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
just like the monkey Wei de underground minding his business
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Saao(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
amaniro:

That's if its hers sef.
lol she's the owner. She mouth oo, when she hit you back don't call my name oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Realtord43: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fathertony:
So u actually know 2maro? you tink everybody in nairaland are poor? you tink the guy is not rich or wont bcom rich? every gat his taste and no woman is mile ahead of a man? how much does juliet had? or she the most beautiful and that what make her miles ahead of a guy, u should undastan dat a guy with lots of bill can conquer and get any guy he so want...dont make mockery of a man bro cus u cant tell what he may bcom 2maro!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by amaniro: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Saao:
lol she's the owner. She mouth oo, when she hit you back don't call my name oo

I can't be "afraid " because of money or affluence.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by drezzyx(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
All I wanted to see was her backside to see if it's firm at least, unlike her boobs that looks like a fried egg.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by Saao(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
amaniro:

I can't be "afraid " because of money or affluence.
OK just remind me her name again.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by ehmmy11(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just knew she won't show much flesh undecided Even without opening the thread... Go and see white girls in swimming suits angry

This one can't even be considered second hand grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by grandstar(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Her hips are widening. She needs to vigorously lose weight considering the fact she neither married or has a child. She's might end up quite big after childbirth

Wish her ze best
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos by kenodrill: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fallen boobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.