Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs (686 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / How To Increase Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by Youngherry(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
I really need to post this because i don't know what to do. I have being having rashes near thighs, butts and even penis.They are itchy sometimes. Its been about 4days, i took medicines of fungal infection but was of no use. It started as ring like scars and then some came like pimples. Now there are some rashes that looks like scratch marks. My concern is higher and i am depressed! Hope to get some great advises.

Thank you in advance
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by KingSatan: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by Adalassy: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Youngherry:
I really need to post this because i don't know what to do. I have being having rashes near thighs, butts and even penis.They are itchy sometimes. Its been about 4days, i took medicines of fungal infection but was of no use. It started as ring like scars and then some came like pimples. Now there are some rashes that looks like scratch marks. My concern is higher and i am depressed! Hope to get some great advises.

Thank you in advance

Did you notice any feverish feeling prior to the onset of these rashes? Take a picture and send to me via email adamslaseio@gmail.com so I can tell ou what you have.

Don't worry I am a naturopath and have seen many nasty things on the job
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by Maga30(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Go to d clinic first and know what the problem is.

Then you can start to treat yourself properly either by using modern medicine or you go the native way.
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by jbblues24(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2019
Maybe you should go for a medical check up
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by AngryParrot1: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Jbblues. I didn't know u could make such sense.
Re: Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs by AngryParrot1: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Youngherry:

Thank you in advance
After u are done taking all those Antibiotics, & u are ready to try nature, then let's talk. Infections are die hard as u will find out.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Or Med Lab? / What Can Help Cancer? / Early Signs Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.