Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Side Chick Just Gave Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Side Chick Just Gave Birth (1806 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good evening NL, remember I made a post about a girl getting pregnant for me some months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4676286/im-big-mess-please-advice

So I followed some of the advice here and on IG, I told my wife everything that happened so she gave me conditions which I did.
Maywhile me and my wife have one child, a female child.

My problem now is that I got a call some minutes ago that the girl that got pregnant for me gave birth to a baby boy, how do I go about telling my wife that the girl gave birth to a baby boy without her getting mad or leaving the house.
Please your advice are needed, as for those who wanna insult me, you're also welcome. Thanks

Lalasticlala seun please help move this to front page

Modified: Thanks for all the comments but unfortunately I loss the baby, when I got there I was told the baby died after birth cry cry cry cry
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by ifyalways(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
YoungFr:
Good evening NL, remember I made a post about a girl getting pregnant for me some months ago

So I followed some of the advice here and on IG, I told my wife everything that happened so she gave me conditions which I did.

My problem now is that I got a call some minutes ago that the girl that got pregnant for me gave birth to a baby boy, how do I go about telling my wife that the girl gave birth to a baby boy without her getting mad or leaving the house.
Please your advice are needed, as for those who wanna insult me, you're also welcome. Thanks

Have you gone to see the baby?

What are your plans for the child? How much have you set aside for his upkeep?

Who is gonna offset the hospital bill, buy diapers, formula, pay for circumcision and immunizations?

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by midnighter(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wow
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Have you gone to see the baby?

What are your plans for the child? How much have you set aside for his upkeep?

Who is gonna offset the hospital bill, buy diapers, formula, pay for circumcision and immunizations?

before today I already gave her some money for her hospital bills, as for circumcision and immunizations I will take the responsibility cos the baby is mine and my blood

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
YoungFr:

before today I already gave her some money for her hospital bills, as for circumcision and immunizations I will take the responsibility cos the baby is mine and my blood
Welldone.

Please endeavour to take care of the boy. Thats all that matters. He didnt ask to be born.

You can open a Gtb sks(smart kids save) account then put a standing order on your salary account that a certain amount be transfered to it each month.

Good luck with your wifes wahala. My comment on that is no comment. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nonsense post
Pikin na pikin. And they are good gifts. The best thing we gain in this stupid life. Post date for naming and venue make I come follow you enjoy. By the way I drink Andre
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by luciouscookie: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pregnant your wife again naaaa, she will give birth to a baby boy. undecided
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by egojeny1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
I will insult you bc i don't condone this kind of arrant nonsense. From facebook friends to pricking her, a married man for that matter?? Shame to you. I pity ur wife.
Next thing now u ll transfer the love u have for ur wife to the so-called side chick bc she has born a baby boy for you. I don't know why most married men cannot hold their thing. Tufiakwa!
Shame to you once again. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by tabithababy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nonsense post
Pikin na pikin. And they are good gifts. The best thing we gain in this stupid life. Post date for naming and venue make I come follow you enjoy. By the way I drink Andre

Thief

Whatever happened to bigi coke

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by UjuJoan2: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
YoungFr:

He is 'your blood' now because he is a boy abi? If it were a 'female child' (in your own words) I wonder if you will be more committed?

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Richy4(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
If I was to be in your shoes i will have a DNA done first just to be sure. ..

If it was confirmed then I will assume full responsibility...

There are lots of women out there who are training a loved child without bringing the said child home... Understanding with your wife is the key... U will disintegrate the home if u considers bringing the child to your main house where you are... Except if your wife is mother Teresa..

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by tintingz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by UjuJoan2: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Richy4:
If I was to be in your shoes i will have a DNA done first just to be sure. ..

If it was confirmed then I will assume full responsibility...

There are lots of women out there who are training a loved child without bringing the said child home... Understanding with your wife is the key... U will disintegrate the home if u considers bringing the child to your main house where you are... Except if your wife is mother Teresa..

The wife may now want to leave her home in order not lose out to another woman. But he will be living with a very bitter and sad woman.
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by PaulAris: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=YoungFr post=77097301]
Damn!
I don't know how you wanna handle telling her(your wife), especially the fact it being a boy.
My lil' words:
1. No matter what, you gotta take responsibility for your actions. And I mean whatever fees, accomodation and allowances they both need. Cause you clearly in charge over them now.
2. Don't bring her(babymama) and the child into your home. Infact, don't let her ever know or meet your wife. Cause we all know baby-mamas can be crazily driven on jealousy.
3. Do not take her as your second wife, I don't even mean you doing the court thingy. I'm saying do not take her as someone you could lay with anytime. I mean what's done is done.
Try not to make your wife suspicious of your actions too.
4. And also, don't ever equate the love and attention you show thy wife to hers.
With time, things will get smoothie..
I wish you a peaceful conversation with your wife
I hope we don't get to read you in the News for a negative thing, lol
Cheers! Bruv
All is well!

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Richy4(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:

The wife may now want to leave her home in order not lose out to another woman. But he will be living with a very bitter and sad woman.

U are right... but OP will really really have to figure this one out on his own... It's a tricky situation if not handled properly, I foresee a toxic environment for a long time..

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
YoungFr:

U shud never have had a side chick talkless of getting her pregnant.

Just do what tuface did with Annie and the other babymamas who have sons for him even tho Annie has just gals. So peace can reign in ur home. I hope u understand what to do now.

However if ur wife happens to have a boy also it will get complicated and the tuface situation will no longer be in effect. Cheers

NB: Make sure u do a DNA test. Ladies can be terrible

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
When you were nacking were u expecting a benz or what
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Bymll9907: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

Modified: Thanks for all the comments but unfortunately I loss the baby, when I got there I was told the baby died after birth cry cry cry cry
Dead How come nau
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by boldconfidence: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2019
You said the baby died and they told you after you got there? Hmmm
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by UjuJoan2: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2019
jaxxy:

U shud never have had a side chick talkless of getting her pregnant.

Just do what tuface did with Annie and the other babymamas who have sons for him even tho Annie has just gals. So peace can reign in ur home. I hope u understand what to do now.

However if ur wife happens to have a boy also it will get complicated and the tuface situation will no longer be in effect. Cheers

NB: Make sure u do a DNA test. Ladies can be terrible

So you think Annie can never have a son again? Please what is the 'Tuface' situation because I don't understand at all!
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

So you think Annie can never have a son again? Please what is the 'Tuface' situation because I don't understand at all!

Why not she can aslong and she can take in bt Annie has said she won’t be trying 2 have any more kids when her husband has many children which are now her kids also. That’s love.
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by UjuJoan2: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

That is so sad, what on earth happened? Why did they have to wait till you got there to tell you? Did he die before or after you sent the money? Did they hide it from you just to extort money from you?

This is very upsetting!

I hope there was ever a baby sef, or even a baby boy! Maybe they knew of your desperation for a son and capitalized on it to extort you. You just need to be careful when dealing with people.

I hope you must have learnt your lesson from this experience. There is nothing for you outside your home and marriage. If God wanted you to have a male child he will give you one through your wife. There are no short cuts to life. When people do things they don't often think of the implications of their actions. God cannot be tricked or mocked.

Please face your marriage and your wife. Pray to God and he will bless you with a son that will not complicate your life. Delete that other woman from your life and work on your marriage to restore your wife's trust and faith in you.

It is well!

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
boldconfidence:
You said the baby died and they told you after you got there? Hmmm
They never told me, I even went to market to get some stuff for baby and the mom but getting there I saw my baby lifeless body cry cry cry
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2019
UjuJoan2:

That is so sad, what on earth happened? Why did they have to wait till you got there to tell you? Did he die before or after you sent the money? Did they hide it from you just to extort money from you?

This is very upsetting!

I hope there was ever a baby sef, or even a baby boy! Maybe they knew of your desperation for a son and capitalized on it to extort you. You just need to be careful when dealing with people.

I hope you must have learnt your lesson from this experience. There is nothing for you outside your home and marriage. If God wanted you to have a male child he will give you one through your wife. There are no short cuts to life. When people do things they don't often think of the implications of their actions. God cannot be tricked or mocked.

Please face your marriage and your wife. Pray to God and he will bless you with a son that will not complicate your life. Delete that other woman from your life and work on your marriage to restore your wife's trust and faith in you.

It is well!
I sent the money about two or three weeks ago, I sent the money because Nigeria Hospital can't be trusted, they may request deposit before taking the delivery. I don't think they capitalize on me having a mle child because I'm just 26 years old and I take both make and female child equally. If you read my previous post you will understand clearly
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by egojeny1(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

Dead?? Hmmm. As if the baby heard/saw my comment yesterday. Well sorry for the loss but pls u're a married man put ur prick in one place. Try and control ur prick and stop disgracing urself. Face ur wife and family. Maybe ur wife has cried her eyes out over this issue that's why God decided to take the baby to avoid problems.
Respect urself and ur wife as a married man.

Some men ehn! I neva see.

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by tabithababy(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by UjuJoan2: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

[color=,990000]I sent the money about two or three weeks ago, I sent the money because Nigeria Hospital can't be trusted, they may request deposit before taking the delivery. I don't think they capitalize on me having a mle child because I'm just 26 years old and I take both make and female child equally. If you read my previous post you will understand clearly [/color]

You are 26years old and too young to get your life this complicated. I still maintain you learn from what just happened. Actions have implications, and you don't keep dragging innocent people into messy situations.

RIP to the little one, and may God console the poor mum.
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by Richy4(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

I sent the money about two or three weeks ago, I sent the money because Nigeria Hospital can't be trusted, they may request deposit before taking the delivery. I don't think they capitalize on me having a mle child because I'm just 26 years old and I take both make and female child equally. If you read my previous post you will understand clearly

26years is not "just " U are an adult.. capable to vote and be voted for.. able to make a choice and stand by it...

But since you are not capable of distinguishing between right and wrong, let me help... As a married man, promiscurity is no longer in vogue... it is Gomorrah

Sorry about your loss..

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by boldconfidence: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

They never told me, I even went to market to get some stuff for baby and the mom but getting there I saw my baby lifeless body cry cry cry

That does not seem fair. But then only they know what they were thinking and the human heart is deep.

I am sorry for your loss. Sit down and take stock!
I suggest you let the relationship with the lady end here. Let her find her own husband and you try to rebuild the love and trust of your wife that you have broken. Forge ahead and let the lessons you learnt from this experience be ingrained in your heart

It is not easy for anyone to be cheated on. No matter how much you think your wife is accepting of what has happened, you have a broken woman on your hands please focus on that and your daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by mankettle(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
hmm. are you very sure it is your baby that died? maybe the baby mama saw your attitude in the last few months and she decided not to bother you.
now you have wronged 2 ladies.
1. your wife, she deserves your sincere apologies and trust and in good faith tell her the baby came and died. at least it will close one chapter in her mind. but get ready for war at home. PS. don't disclose the sex. just say u don't know.
2. the baby mama. na jejely she siddon, u put head. na jejely she tell u wetin she don suffer from man pikin hand, u just use ur prick come add on top am. so wetin u wan make she dey feel now? sha beg her gan. be close to her to heal the loss of the child but no use prick console am.
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by nkwuocha: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
The God of your wife is really working. wink
Re: My Side Chick Just Gave Birth by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
YoungFr:

You have learnt your lesson, I just pity the innocent kid lipsrsealed . Stick to your wife, you can't cheat on some people and go free, their creators will surely punish you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks all. / For The Mature And Married Mind Only / I'm A Married Man. What To Do About A Nagging Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.