Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

For The Mature And Married Mind Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Mature And Married Mind Only (1782 Views)

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I want to ask, is it possible to love someone deeply and after a long period of time, you start nursing a feeling for another person?

How do one come out of such situation, please?

Modified: Thank you to everyone who took out their time to read this piece and respond, I'm so grateful, that's what nairaland should be.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
chii8:
Good evening everyone, please I want to ask, is it possible to love someone deeply and after a long period of time, you start nursing a feeling for another person?

Arrrrrrrh

Love is for a short while .
Commitment is for ever if you are willing to stay.
Your questions depends on two categories.

1. If you are married, the love can go but commitment holds you .
2. If you are datin you can go and get another person.

In essence love draws you closer to a person qualities. Commitment lead you when love seems to be indisposed.

My thoughts though!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by blackpanthar: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
chii8:

stop thinking love is emotional....

Love is a choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
blackpanthar:

stop thinking love is emotional....

Love is a choice

Okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
gaius01:

Arrrrrrrh

In essence love draws you closer to a person qualities. Commitment lead you when love seems to be indisposed.

My thoughts though!!

Chaiii... thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by BBBmall25: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are simply a confused fellow

4 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by cassidy1996(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
love
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by doggedfighter(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have not been to fully understand love and it's workings.

But all I know is that it's one hell of a beautiful feeling.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by doggedfighter(f): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
gaius01:

Arrrrrrrh

My thoughts though!!
I have to read and re -read this. So much sense in one post..
Thanks ,gaius01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by aziza45442: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2020
:stop thinking love is emotional....Love is a choiceOkay, thank you.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by sisisioge: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Well, when we fall in love in the real sense of it, it starts with romantic love which has a lifespan of about 6months afterwhich commitment love sets in if we are really into each other.

So, it is apparent that the initial gragra had worn off and you aren't committed. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by crackhaus: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol, wasn't this OP married that year... What is this I'm reading? cheesy

Abi you don dey see another man?

chii8:

Stop seeing him, stop calling him, stop chatting with him... If you work together, keep it strictly professional.

Failure to do any of the above and paynt will shift soon...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by mrblessed(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
You have done a lot of disservice to the word "love." People who are not contented with what they have, who think the grass is always greener on the other side, are usually left with nothing but regrets when they begin to reap the consequences of their actions. First, you aren't in love with this person as you claimed; you are just infatuated. Second, if you dump him -- something I am sure you have already executed in your mind-- and hook up with the newest guy in your heart, you will always be susceptible to external influence. When the next knight in shining amour comes, it is going to be business as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

I have to read and re -read this. So much sense in one post..
Thanks ,gaius01

You are welcome.
I didn't arrange it very well, probably that's why you had to read it again. Next time I will write it with ease for better insight !

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2020
crackhaus:

Stop seeing him, stop calling him, stop chatting with him... If you work together, keep it strictly professional.

Lolzzz.... thank you, you answered the question in nairaland way, but it's okay.

I'm just wondering what makes you think that the person in question is a female, the way you guys paint women here is ridiculous,so there are no more good women?

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Well, when we fall in love in the real sense of it, it starts with romantic love which has a lifespan of about 6months afterwhich commitment love sets in if we are really into each other.

So, it is apparent that the initial gragra had worn off and you aren't committed. Good luck.

Hmmm... thank you, although the person in question has been in a committed relationship for over 12years and still is... but the question is,is it actually possible to admire another person?

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2020
mrblessed:
You have done a lot of disservice to the word "love." People who are not contented with what they have, who think the grass is always greener on the other side, are usually left with nothing but regrets when they begin to reap the consequences of their actions. First, you aren't in love with this person as you claimed; you are just infatuated. Second, if you dump him -- something I am sure you have already executed in your mind-- and hook up with the newest guy in your heart, you will always be susceptible to external influence. When the next knight in shining amour comes, it is going to be business as usual.

Thanks, but I believe that is your opinion, this person is still in a loving and committed relationship and isn't planning to dump anyone....
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
gaius01:

You are welcome.
I didn't arrange it very well, probably that's why you had to read it again. Next time I will write it with ease for better insight !

Thanks again, you answered the question well,I understand you perfectly.... You gave a new meaning to the word 'love' and 'commitment'...

I'm grateful... Truth is someone who trusts my opinion was in the situation and for some reasons,I didn't give a more detailed answer like yours.
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by sisisioge: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Hmmm... thank you, although the person in question has been in a committed relationship for over 12years and still is... but the question is,is it actually possible to admire another person?

Yes o...we are humans and our needs, wants and minds change with time. Only time itself is constant. But tell her to be careful, let her not get herself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Thanks again, you answered the question well,I understand you perfectly.... You gave a new meaning to the word 'love' and 'commitment'...

I'm grateful... Truth is someone who trusts my opinion was in the situation and for some reasons,I didn't give a more detailed answer like yours.

Am honoured! It's my pleasure!
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Lolzzz.... thank you, you answered the question in nairaland way, but it's okay.

I'm just wondering what makes you think that the person in question is a female, the way you guys paint women here is ridiculous,so there are no more good women?
This your deflection is wonderful...

But I'm not the only one here who assumed your post was about a female (you in particular sef) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
crackhaus:

This your deflection is wonderful...

But I'm not the only one here who assumed your post was about a female (you in particular sef) cheesy

My brother, it's a free world, you can assume anything jare, nothing spoil!

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Modified: Thank you to everyone who took out their time to read this piece and respond, I'm so grateful, that's what nairaland should be.

By reconnecting and rededicating to the one you're in a relationship with.
Reigniting the passion.
Staying physically, mentally and emotionally faithful. Don't go looking for new excitements and adventures.
Commitment.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by hothuntee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
The feelings, the chemistry, the attraction can only lead to love... But sadly that is what the world call love.

Love is a choice. And that choice you reiterate everyday.

You cant stop having feelings, chemistry, attractions and the likes as long as you still carry a functional human body.

Choosing another means you never loved in the first place. You only followed the stomach bugs or for whatever reasons now expired.

The beautiful ones are birthed everyday, silver spoons are still handed or found, more are thorough bred and many more will be whimsical. You can't have them all.

Many can't choose too and stay without a choice, doing as they please. I hail them. They have covered many transgressions.

Love is what? Choice. Choice. Choice. Choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Yes it is very possible to admire someone else when the person is in a relationship of 12 years, the person is tired, simple, who stays that long in a relationship? Or they have no plans to marry

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
chii8:

Thanks, but I believe that is your opinion, this person is still in a loving and committed relationship and isn't planning to dump anyone....

Eyah, it is well.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by descarado: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Yes it is very possible to admire someone else when the person is in a relationship of 12 years, the person is tired, simple, who stays that long in a relationship? Or they have no plans to marry
Help me ask o cheesy
12 yrs and u are not married shocked shocked
What a mummified person cheesy

Tomorrow, the person will join the crew of red pill and white pill( whatever that means grin) and start bashing the opposite sex when he or she was the one without brain.

Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by descarado: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2020
crackhaus:

U love to stir trouble.
Repent! cheesy
New yr resolution will be no more trouble cheesy
How u dey?
Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by Biglittlelois(f): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2020
descarado:

Help me ask o cheesy
12 yrs and u are not married shocked shocked
What a mummified person cheesy

Tomorrow, the person will join the crew of red pill and white pill( whatever that means grin) and start bashing the opposite sex when he or she was the one without brain.

Nairaland.

Thank you fa,

Some people will confidently stay in nonsense called relationship, and still be asking for advice instead of using their brain and legs,

Later they will come here and classify all women and men as having one nasty behaviour, when they are mostly at fault.

I wonder why other comments above didn't tell Op the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Mature And Married Mind Only by chii8(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Thank you fa,

Some people will confidently stay in nonsense called relationship, and still be asking for advice instead of using their brain and legs,

Later they will come here and classify all women and men as having one nasty behaviour, when they are mostly at fault.

I wonder why other comments above didn't tell Op the truth undecided

Aunty, please be calming down,Biko......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dna Shocker! Precious Donatus-ogbonna, Not The Mother Of 7 'miracle Babies' / Top Question A Good Wife Should Answer / Agony Of A Faithfull Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.