Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio (25448 Views)

Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / Kwankwaso Directs ‘incoming PDP Governor’ Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage In Kan / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by odehaj: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerians are funny truely. Akpabio is finished why? Someone served 2terms must you even go to the senateYou can serve in other capacity. Plsss stop making these things look as if they are the only ones living on earth.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by foster212: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2019
quincyshakur:
If u called God name again for una stupid politics tunda from Zimbabwe go fire u sad sad sad sad sad sad
Lol. Why not Kenya?
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by quincyshakur(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked shocked Kenya tunda powerfull cheesy
foster212:

Lol. Why not Kenya?
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by foster212: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2019
quincyshakur:
shocked shocked Kenya tunda powerfull cheesy
You Sha get small conscience.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by quincyshakur(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2019
U no say dem b person fada nah wink cheesy grin
foster212:

You Sha get small conscience.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by michoim(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2019
But God used somebody to discover you...PDP are the worst ingrate of the century
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by tartar9(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2019
agnes7:
[s]You that are worshipping allah.Allah says you should hate and kill christians as part of your jihad.He says you must be on top while christians must be your slaves.He makes all muslims to be so arrogant to the end that you can't find a humble muslim anywhere.Those who appear humble are only pretending.That your God cannot even tell your prophet the truth.That is why your quoran is full of lies and exaggerations.It lies that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins.It lied that Jesus Christ is not the son of God.So prophet muhammad only came to oppose the truth of God's word concerning Jesus Christ as the son of God and the saviour of mankind.Your allah promise that muslims will be on top while christians will be slaves.But he cannot enforce his useless promise.Western christian nations will continue to be on top while the muslim nations continue to be backward.Your god allah has nothing to offer you except hatred for christians abi?[/s]
Abeg Sharrap!
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by PETUK(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Daviddson:
See these Freemason and occult men calling God's Name anyhow as if they truly reverence him. God is just too merciful.
Masons don't behave like this.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by UncletC: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2019
otodeluxe:
Udom should Stop all this tandrums already and go and fix Ibaka sea port first. There are so many things to be done and 4 years is very short.
l thought you are informed over ibaka deep seaport process or you just want to comment for commenting sake
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by namiji2598: 4:34am On Mar 30, 2019
semyman:
Christianity has become so shameless for the adherents
if u want a video of ur pix below,,,I have them, cos I was in the place live drinking the beer
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by namiji2598: 4:36am On Mar 30, 2019
buhari should say the same thing to the bleeping tinubu #tinubu....
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by KaptainAfrika: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Please quote your sources when making this claims. You have not addressed what I am saying. Udom could have said what you just wrote, but instead he is claiming it God who found him and made him governor in 2015. Very interesting, so why did he need Akpabio’s support, why was he beholden to Akpabio until his defection? If not that Akwa Ibom is a conc. PDP state, Udom would have done what the Kwara governor did when his Godfsther Saraki decamped to PDP.

Kennydoc:

Udom tried hard to maintain peace with Akpabio but Akpabio insisted he must deal with him.
Notwithstanding the fact that Akpabio tried in terms of infrastructural development of Akwa Ibom, he plunged the state into a lot of debt. Despite receiving the highest allocation from the FG, Akwa Ibom owes the 2nd biggest debt among the 36 states. Udom could have instituted investigations against Akpabio but he didn't. Even when EFCC started hounding him, Udom kept shielding him. Udom's only sin was failing to allow Akpabio run the state by proxy, and that's why he swore that he must remove Udom. Now that he has failed, what do you expect Udom to do? To start worshipping him?
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Akpabio is still in severe pains
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Emmanuel abeg leave Akpabio make him dey disgrace himself further!

I wonder when it will dawn on him that he has fallen!

Because until he realizes that, he will never be able to get up!!!

Truetalk

1 Like

Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2019
don4real18:

A trait with the Southerners...
good to note that southerners are independent minded people, unlike the asslickers and the afonjas .i can also see the wild fire spreading up north.consuming el rufai vs atiku,gandollar vs kwankwaso.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2019
stop wording and start working,four years is almost here.mumu that can not show a little respect to your former boss,even though the man is idiot and a criminal
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by na2016: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2019
agnes7:
You that are worshipping allah.Allah says you should hate and kill christians as part of your jihad.He says you must be on top while christians must be your slaves.He makes all muslims to be so arrogant to the end that you can't find a humble muslim anywhere.Those who appear humble are only pretending.That your God cannot even tell your prophet the truth.That is why your quoran is full of lies and exaggerations.It lies that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins.It lied that Jesus Christ is not the son of God.So prophet muhammad only came to oppose the truth of God's word concerning Jesus Christ as the son of God and the saviour of mankind.Your allah promise that muslims will be on top while christians will be slaves.But he cannot enforce his useless promise.Western christian nations will continue to be on top while the muslim nations continue to be backward.Your god allah has nothing to offer you except hatred for christians abi?

Guy, am a christian but what I saw yesterday in my state was just a disgrace!
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2019
anonymous1759:
That's why I still like Amaechi, fsshola and the rest still loyal after the difference with their boss. Without Akpabio through God's will you wouldn't have been Governor
who is ameachi's boss? peter odili is ameachi's benefactor.now tell me how he is loyal to odili ?
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2019
PETUK:
Masons don't behave like this.
how do masons behaved ?pls tell us.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2019
UncletC:
l thought you are informed over ibaka deep seaport process or you just want to comment for commenting sake
i think his comment make sense,because he is on point.ibaka seaport project need focus and not tantrums,because nothing is actually happening there,except big big talk
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by gbagyiza: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Baawaa:
But God used someone for you

God can decide to use someone even your enemy or not to use someone at all to elevate you. Sometimes God even forces someone to help u. Udom is saying d truth.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by buhariguy(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Egalitarian1:

No man can deceive God please!
was it GOD that rigged elections for criminals to govern us?

if it was GOD that discover udom to rigged election in 2015, that means udom deceived GOD,
and if GOD was not deceived, that means GOD rigged election for criminals like udom and akpabio.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by PETUK(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
how do masons behaved ?pls tell us.

Don't worry fré banga
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by anonymous1759(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Ikpongiton post=77109114] who is ameachi's boss? peter odili is ameachi's benefactor.now tell me how he is loyal to odili ?[/quote

He me how many times Amaechi has spoken against Odilli directly? ]
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
PETUK:

Don't worry fré banga
i know .they are ifot ,ino and blood suckers.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by formular2002(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2019
The truth is, WHO KNEW UDOM BEFORE 2014? Nobody, I mean nobody.
Though Akpabio may have goofed, but Udom should eternally be grateful to God for using Akpabio to make him what he is now.
I sense karma things later sha
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by joepentwo(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Haters should continue to hate Akpabio at the end of 8 years we'll know who is the best governor
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=77112787][/quote] so you agree that he has been speaking against odili,indirectly .
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by Kennydoc(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
Please quote your sources when making this claims. You have not addressed what I am saying. Udom could have said what you just wrote, but instead he is claiming it God who found him and made him governor in 2015. Very interesting, so why did he need Akpabio’s support, why was he beholden to Akpabio until his defection? If not that Akwa Ibom is a conc. PDP state, Udom would have done what the Kwara governor did when his Godfsther Saraki decamped to PDP.

But even Akpabio denied that he ever asked where God was when he picked up Udom and made him governor, thereby acknowledging that it was God that did it. In 2015, Akpabio himself said that God chose Udom, so why should it be a crime if Udom repeats the same thing now?

The issue is that Akpabio has lost all his bragging rights from Udom. He cannot get any benefit from him anymore cos he swore to remove him and failed. This is a common thing in politics when people break up with their godfathers. Even Obiano did the same thing to Peter Obi, and we saw how he worked against Peter Obi's interest in the presidential election.

Udom is a wise man. If he had defected with Akpabio, he might have lost his seat. Akwa Ibom people, just like the South East people are very sentimental about their support for PDP. So far, APC hasn't shown itself to be a neutral party that upholds the interest of the people of SE and SS, especially with Buhari as president, so the people of Akwa Ibom hate APC.
You say Udom would have done what Abdulfatah Ahmed did? So what did Abdulfatah achieve by decamping with Saraki? If he had stayed in APC, he would have won a senatorial seat in APC by now.
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by TempleHouse: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Both should learn from Tinubu.
He choose,inspire and developed men and they remain loyal for the benefit of all
Re: God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio by PETUK(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
i know .they are ifot ,ino and blood suckers.

They are none of those things that you've just mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln / Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.