Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories (6361 Views)

Checkout The Train On Ini Edo's Dress At The 2016 AMVCA / Checkout The Train On Ini Edo's Dress At The 2016 AMVCA / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by MissyB1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2luaS1hbmQtaHViYnkuanBn&s=OS84LzIwMTA=&w=600[/img]

''I write to condemn all the stories written about the sultry actress, Ini Edo on the soar-away news service provider, www.nigeriafilms.com. I never in anyway meant to malign or smear her good name. It was due to misinformation on the part of my sources.

I have discovered that the Cross River born versatile actress has never involved in any of the allegations earlier leveled on her person and Tonto Dike.

I sincerely tender my heartfelt apologies to Ini Edo, her husband, Philip Ehiagwina, who is one of the Nigeria born but America based dudes who has been living simple and unquestionable lifestyle for almost a decade and has never involved in any shady deal throughout his stay in the Uncle Sam’s country. I also retract the libelous story I wrote about him, Philip Ehiagwina. They are totally untrue.

This retraction is being issued by me to disabuse whatever insinuations her fans and family may be nurturing about her and Tonto Dike.

The stories are mere fabrication and hold no substance. I am deeply sorry for the unequivocal damage the stories might have caused Mr. and Mrs. Ini Edo, their families and Tonto Dike who was linked in the purported story and their entire fans home and abroad.

I hold the pretty actresses, Ini Edo and Tonto Dike's accomplishments in high esteem and I am very proud of what they have individually achieved in their chosen professions. My intention was not to drag their names in the mud.
The entire stories are all withdrawn''.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3RvbnRvbmZjYy5qcGc=&s=OS84LzIwMTA=&w=600[/img]
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by MissyB1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
Which kain half-baked Journalist is this? undecided

Or Ini and Tonto have been threatening the dude?  grin grin
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by johnterry4: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
[size=14pt]pls ur votes are needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510616.0.html#msg6719397[/size]
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by googles: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
lol. . . yea i heard Ini's husband was in the country to seek legal actions against all those libelers spreading malicious gist abt his wife

maybe this one has been summoned  undecided
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
googles:

lol. . . yea i heard Ini's husband was in the country to seek legal actions against all those libelers spreading malicious gist abt his wife

maybe this one has been summoned undecided

Really? good, I like that.

They even called his wife barren few months after their wedding, one of them stories accused her of seling her wedding ring and giving the money to her ex.

They even said her husband was in some sort of trouble as he could not even pay rent.

What stupid journalists
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by MissyB1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
googles:

maybe this one has been summoned  undecided
I read he [Ini's husband] made death threats against this ''Journalist'', and the Journalist wrote, saying he wanted to inform the reading public about it. In case anything happens to him, they know who's responsible.

I wonder why he's eating his words back now.  grin grin
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^ Why wont he make death threats? infact death threats na waste of time, kill the bloody journalist angry

No man will be happy to see some outsiders talk about his newly wedded wife like that and even include him business join angry
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by googles: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
Missy B:

I wonder why he's eating his words back now.  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

death threats made him hungry na
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Why wont he make death threats? infact death threats na waste of time, kill the bloody journalist angry

No man will be happy to see some outsiders talk about his newly wedded wife like that and even include him business join angry

My ribs eh. Rotfl! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^LOL missyb the thing don pain me die grin I no be fan of ini edo and i don even yab her many times for this forum but for a journalist to open his abi her mouth and call her a barren woman was way over the top, seriously her husband was too kind maybe because hamburger don spoil am for US, if na correct lagos born, raised and still living nigerian wey dey chop amala and ewedu for buka 24/ 7 or dey carry kpon kpon, the joirnalist no go even get time to talk, na the video recording b4 them kill am we go dey watch now

Nonsense

Make I go sleep before i vex send the journalist underground myself angry angry
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by beauteous(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
Jenny, E don do abeg.
I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin

BTW,
Who ban me and 4 where I by-pass word filter? Super-ediot don start again. angry angry
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by puskin: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2010
^ ^ . . . . .Is dat all?? undecided
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by favouredjb(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
This halfbaked journalists should investigate well before reporting stories dt are not true

I like d way ini n her husband threatened him wit a lawsuit
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by philip0906(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ini must be feeling like a "star" now. . . grin grin grin
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
puskin:

^ ^ . . . . .Is dat all?? undecided
What else do you want me to say?
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by Kunbee: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories by LordElias: 2:01am On Oct 15, 2011
cool hy

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? / I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today / Oga Bello Poses With His 18 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.