Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (59559 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Halima Abubakar Reacts To Cossy Orjiakor's Accusations / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Gentleziggy(m): 2:01am On Mar 30, 2019
lexy2014:

They are both born again
born again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Deji63: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Tonto Dikehs bare breasts are on the internet. She wanted a new body. Cossy has never shown her entire boobs so I dare say she is on better ground.

Tonto should practice what she preaches first.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Nellyblaq: 3:32am On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin Mehn,see savage reply
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by namiji2598: 4:01am On Mar 30, 2019
silento:
Cossy was talking about bob risky
u right that's what she means by he/she friend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by holluphemydavid(m): 4:35am On Mar 30, 2019
This cossy get bad mouth sha, ur best frd which is He/she, if u knw Cossy was referring to Boborisky oya gather here let's knw ourselves lmao

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by africanusvu(m): 4:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Frankly ,the future of igbo ladies morality is fast geting hopeless.eziokwu ifere fa na emezim,seems greater percentage of our girls av turned prostitute claiming celebrities.shame to them.ndi iberibe

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Zarazzini: 4:42am On Mar 30, 2019
This is getting funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by ZaraHype042: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2019
These are all celebrity stunts from Nigerian celebrities who are bent on staying relevant in the media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by mechanics(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2019
hmmmm, even Tontoh is not a saint.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by OndoRaph(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2019
God is using Tonto. It might as well be anyone.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by godofuck231: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2019
when market cold for ashi, e go start to sell cigar and kainkian, nobody wants to buy her over used saggy stuff.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by oforjide: 5:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Thales01:
Tonto dike should just quit this her sanctimonious rhetorics.Nobody is buying it.
A lady who unsparingly bashes her husband on social media without provocation has no moral standing to dole out advice to a shameless hoe that knows nothing other than unabashedly exhibiting her expired boobs and craw-craw-strewn ass on social media.
which husband, that man is fake. pls tonto is divorcee.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Tonto has not said anything bad.
I love her words. God bless her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by ianq: 6:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Adakintroy:
Everything are self fulfilling prophesies. For an old book(bible) It sure was accurate about this times and man's nature.

I have giving my life to christ. I still struggle with sin. But my faith in God to restore me and make me whole.

I went for my young cousins burial recent. I was among the young men that lower the casket to earth.

So now am certain there is nothing in this life worth killing ourselves for. Work, help one another, live in peace.

Somebody who' s seen the light.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by kareemkamil(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Tontodike, weytin concern u, cho cho cho cho cho cho.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by lexy2014: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Gentleziggy:
born again?

Bros, How we go do? u can c they are claiming born again even d one that is stripping on Instagram.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by jeff1607(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2019
what she meant was

I might be 50 something ,I might be 70 something, in my heart I am 20 something, no look my saggy skin no look my Belle oo it's a sign of good living, if una like make una think se I be Methuselah.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Roon9(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Some lady with a broken home who constantly comes online and spew venom against the father of her child.. Types in tongues on Instagram, calls herself a worker of God and constantly display madness online Is seeing vision nd advising a hoe...
Wonders they say, shall never end, and d devil also works in wonders

I'm not related to Tonto in anyway or form but this truth is too hard for me to swallow even grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by slowbreeze(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2019
I like the clapback.Tonto shouldn't even form rigtheous at allll..Tonto that is encouraging a bleached transgender slut;the world knows his only job is prostitution..And she's besties with the mumu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by DabuIIIT: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2019
I want to 4k this girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by fimi: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
cossy? born again?abeg make una help me laugh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by meneski(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2019
nonsense and Etinosa! Mthchhhhweeew!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by isaac101: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2019
cossy just shut her up delm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Hanty no wan correct her directly make cossy no change am for her oooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Gatsbythegreat1: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Lmao... Cossy killed 2 birds with a fukin single stone.Got rid of Tonto and took out Bobrisky at the same time... "your good friend, the He/she...chai! Too salvage!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by BetShop: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies by Eyoh01(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
see python calling cobra wicked! oya cossy over to u

what do you know about snakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.