Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Mysteries In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mysteries In Marriage (410 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysteries In Marriage by polimaf(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's a baffle to me that marriage, a union designed by God, for love and attention, for procreation and joy, has turned into a mockery. What was not seen in the marriages of our parents, fore fathers and first parents, are creeping into our marriages these days. I just want to agree it is God defining our life.

Many young girls out there are already scared of getting married; the angel you want to marry today might just turn to beast tomorrow. Nobody goes into marriage knowing the other partner is exhibiting awful behavior and still want to marry the person.

In other words, does courtship still work? we court to know each other more before saying ‘I do’ but what we see after that, is baffling.

And when I saw these posts, I wanted to shout ‘Marriage is scam!

Read the below posts and share what you would have done, if you were in their shoes.

Read here:: https://www.opaqlife.com/the-mysteries-in-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Optimals Even Out Routine (for All Skin Types) / What To Do When Your Baby Starts Crawling / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.