Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers (1648 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just got scammed.
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I just got scammed.
Na lie where is videos?
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by phintohlar(f): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I just got scammed.
na new thing. Abeg shift jare

1 Like

Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:32am On Mar 30, 2019
phintohlar:
na new thing. Abeg shift jare
so scamming guys is a norm,? girls of this generation are curses.
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

There was at least a 45% chance that it was your fellow man scamming you grin
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by phintohlar(f): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
remember you have girls in ur family as well
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Guest007:

There was at least a 45% chance that it was your fellow man scamming you grin

Don't mind him, maybe he was looking for maga, na so the maga no slack, maga knocked his head grin grin grin
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
phintohlar:
remember you have girls in ur family as well
So because I have girls in my family I should support girls(hoes) scamming guys?
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by phintohlar(f): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
So because I have girls in my family I should support girls(hoes) scamming guys?
so u mean none of the girls in ur family has done dat b4 right
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
phintohlar:
so u mean none of the girls in ur family has done dat b4 right
of course they have it's one of the function of a girl.
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by phintohlar(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
of course they have it's one of the function of a girl.
I like you, cos u talk true
Re: Wether A Girl Loves You Or Not You Are Getting Scammed, Girls Are Scammers by Popmaster2019(f): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
What is this one saying.
Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Edo Girls? / "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? / I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.