Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' (25563 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / South African Lady Explains Why There Have Been Attacks On Nigerian Men(video) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sirdiq21:

hahahaha Unread the nonsense by deleting it from ur brain
you mean am?so,i fit delete am from my brain fitin't i?
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by cozy1993: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
na Dis can ones dy do 1hr for husband house d guy go just pushu dem comot idiot depression won kill una....una go dy pretend feminist
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Sterope(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is too far
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by sweetrace(f): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
While I feel that this is a non issue, I understand her point. At least, I think she means the pastors should say, you may now kiss each other. Aterall, they’re both doing the kissing.
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by bluefilm: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Another angry and pained bîtch ass lesbian noise maker.

Nonsense angry

You'll never hear them discussing how to turn water in gas to run cars or how to tackle terrorism by using technology.

It's always all about men this... men that...

Fools. angry
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by LookUcheFace(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
This one no well
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Amyyy2020: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hia!

Diz is just tiring mhen

Wen u tink u v seen it all... undecided
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Amyyy2020: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
sweetrace:
While I feel that this is a non issue, I understand her point. At least, I think she means the pastors should say, you may now kiss each other. Aterall, they’re both doing the kissing.

Buh Dats what dem pastors actually mean na.

And its not all pastors dat even say dat "u may kiss ur bride"... Some just say u may do whateva u please in the Lord...
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by sweetrace(f): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amyyy2020:

Buh Dats what dem pastors actually mean na.

And its not all pastors dat even say dat "u may kiss ur bride"... Some just say u may do whateva u please in the Lord...

On point!!
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Ajixegun: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
She is a sh'it hole
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wtf is this doing in fp?
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
sweetrace:

You understand her point? You feel the pastor should tell them to kiss each other? I guess, so that both will now be equal. Pls, head over to Google playstore and download another brain
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by goat22: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:
grin
What the flying fvvk did I just read?
cheesy grin
Consent, consent, consent
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by anthonyuncle(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
another fool
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Aidejay(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay you may now share a kiss
Or you may now kiss the groom
If this is the problem of your life then things are well with you
If that is what you want the priest/pastor to say on your wedding why don't you get married and relate it to them
Why must you come online and display your so called feminist views which honestly have nothing to do with patriarchy
U may kiss d bride is not in the Bible it's been said and it can be changed but to the discretion of the people involved
If na me I for no mind make d pastor/priest say u may now share a kiss
But how does a tradition of kissing he bride that has no particular significance and can be done with anytime become patriarchy
Dis girl is a woman with no sense of true feminism make she go read b4 she dump her honestly off point ideas on social media and disgrace years of struggle for equality
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by RayJinble(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
This women are just strangling the fun out of life in the name of feminism or whatever
Re: Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' by Texman21: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.