Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Can I Become Emotionless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Become Emotionless? (6365 Views)

Why Are Men So Emotionless ? / Hostile, Stubborn And Emotionless But Beautiful / How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become Emotionless? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Is it possible to be emotionless?
If it is, how can you achieve it?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Learn to hide your pains
And joy
Learn to walk alone in life

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Deicide: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
You wanna be robot? grin no one is actually emotionless all they do is hide pain except you a psychopath

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Deicide:
You wanna be robot? grin no one is actually emotionless all they do is hide pain except you a psychopath
At least if i can't totally shut down my emotions, i should be able to repress them. Emotions makes one weak and vulnerable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2019
You'll have to be psychologically messed up to achieve that.

However, as a normal person, you can choose to monitor your emotional reactions. It's impossible imo, to have a complete emotional shutdown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Emotions can be shut down. There is no switch but it's a process

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:

How bro?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Emotional people are weak people to me.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:

Where the hell have you been Master Jhi?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:

Ubunja my man, I've really missed your post. Hope is not because of these E-idiots you stopped posting relevant knowledge for us? Dont mind them hypocrites. Thy're just pained

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You'll have to be psychologically messed up to achieve that.

However, as a normal person, you can choose to monitor your emotional reactions. It's impossible imo, to have a complete emotional shutdown.

Good Morning dear

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Good Morning dear

Good morning smiley
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
Emotional people are weak people to me.

In fact, Emotion has done me more harm than good my brother. I couldn't withstand seeing my ex holding hands with another guy out, I started calling and begging her,not knowing she's only manipulating my conscious emotional switch. Thats one of my weaknesses.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning smiley

Hope you slept well dear

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by austyn0(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Ubunja my man, I've really missed your post. Hope is not because of these E-idiots you stopped posting relevant knowledge for us? Dont mind them hypocrites. Thy're just pained
Hahah! Ubunja seems to have gathered quite a huge number of disciples on this forum and probably the real world with just teaching men not to take shiit from women but rather give them shiit. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

In fact, Emotion has done me more harm than good my brother. I couldn't withstand seeing my ex holding hands with another guy out, I started calling and begging her,not knowing she's only manipulating my conscious emotional switch. Thats one of my weaknesses.
life and nature is ruthless. Do away with emotions doesnt help u in any way

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
life and nature is ruthless. Do away with emotions doesn't help u in any way

I wish I can, But it's not that easy. Any book to read? Not necessarily one that can help in this regards, but one that can boost my courage and motivations
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2019
austyn0:

Hahah! Ubunja seems to have gathered quite a huge number of disciples on this forum and probably the real world with just teaching men not to take shiit from women but rather give them shiit. grin

The same way harddon gathered through selfless service to humanity. harddon has done great service on this forum than what Buhari has done in 4 yrs. YOu dont have to argue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

I wish I can, But it's not that easy. Any book to read? Not necessarily one that can help in this regards, but one that can boost my courage and motivations
focus
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

it's been over a month since I last posted.

I think we are long overdue for a Miseducation or two
I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday I can post. These are the 3 posts I will tripple post: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test. , THE SCIENCE OF SHlT TESTING and A Woman's Long Game

The Shît Testing post will be a a very long one in a format I have not used before

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2019
You can't fully shut it off unless you want to turn robotic

Instead you can handle it.

Forget the idea of suppressing it, it is against nature.

The best way from experience is to understand that all things happen for a reason.

Instead of to concentrate on the problem, think of the reason it happened and possible opportunity it may bring (remember, most times, chaos is a ladder)
You should then think of how it could have been averted. For this, 1. Don't concentrate on blame 2. Don't waste too much time 3. Once you reason out how it could have been handled, file it away and move on

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2019
ceeroh:

Where the hell have you been Master Jhi?
lol as for master

I have been super my Man. You?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Deicide: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

At least if i can't totally shut down my emotions, i should be able to repress them. Emotions makes one weak and vulnerable.
Who told you that?
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by austyn0(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

The same way harddon gathered through selfless service to humanity. harddon has done great service on this forum than what Buhari has done in 4 yrs. YOu dont have to argue
Lol.. I hope Buhari reads positivity in this comment and improve if at all he sees it.

Harddon must be a great guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2019
austyn0:

Lol.. I hope Buhari reads positivity in this comment and improve if at all he sees it.

Harddon must be a great guy.

Buhari? Anyone comparing bubu with harddon is doing a great disservice to this nation and should be of course incarcerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:
it's been over a month since I last posted.

I think we are long overdue for a Miseducation or two
I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday I can post. These are the 3 posts I will tripple post: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test. , THE SCIENCE OF SHlT TESTING and A Woman's Long Game

The Shît Testing post will be a a very long one in a format I have not used before

Please help, and make it tomorrow. Monday is too long. I'm just scrolling through your Nairaland profile as if my life depends on it
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by Quinolone(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

its possible to be emotionless, and that is through mindfulness meditation, ask me whatever you need to ask me if you are interested
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by AgentGoat: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

You can turnoff your humanity like vampires cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by derrydinny: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2019
some of us find it easy but if you want to, learn not to react to things easily

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by stinjoe(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
I am emotionless and that's just me. Just know that, this life is unfair and expect the worst and pray for the best. So, if things take a different or a good shape, i am always emotionless due to the fact i have programmed my subconcious mind before hand.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by ubunja(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Please help, and make it tomorrow. Monday is too long. I'm just scrolling through your Nairaland profile as if my life depends on it
i feel you my niggah. Been there too before
Re: How Can I Become Emotionless? by alert01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
ubunja:
i feel you my niggah. Been there too before

Lols. Nairaland's sissy boys need to liberated from the sassy chain of pussy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Popular Adamawa Politician, Barr. Jamila / I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.