Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy (41066 Views)

Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors / Richard Escape Exposes Celebrity Debtors At Cool FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by damiloladuke: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Just yesterday Richard Nnaji, the owner of Escape Night Club, took to his social media to reveal a damning secret about celebrities that were chronic debtors at his club.He added that he would soon release the list celebrities who have refused to pay him what they owe.

He also revealed that his club has been shut down due to a N120 million debt.While speaking during a recent interview, Nnaji revealed that Bobrisky is in the list of customers that never owes.

The club owner added that Bobrisky celebrated three of his birthdays at the club and paid him even before the d-days.

He also mentioned Davido as one of the few customers who are not owing the club.

SEE THE VIDEO HERE:
https://lailasnews.com/escape-night-club-debtors-owner-talks-about-bobriksy/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by itspzpics(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Bob omo aye

10 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by softwerk(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
grin

I trust my beloved bobrisky kiss

It will shock you that those attacking him/her do not have half the money we have and yet the holier than thou people will never let us rest!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Factfinder1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Worthless piece of trash gracing front page undecided undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Esomchi800(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
OBO way

1 Like

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Alexbrain(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok na
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by grandstar(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
I may not be fond of cross dressers (As though they owe me an explanation) but I do respect Bobrisky's principled character here.

Many years back, I boarded a bus headed to Dopemu and there was this crossdresser seated right beside me. I asked him a question probably , "Please what's the time" and the guy was speechless.

He was like "Somebody actually spoke to me!". He just stared at me with shock and disbelief. He never gave me a response. He was in shock.

We should treat people with dignity even if we don't see eye to eye with their way(s) of life. We should never forget the golden rule.

Someone would say the Bible condemned such people and decreed they be stoned to death. Death was also a punishment for fornication. Please remember that. And we are no more under the Mosaic law which decreed death for a number of iniquities but now under the Law of Christ.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by chuks34(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bobrisky head go big pass him breast now grin

26 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
You bounce regular guys but admit broke celebs. U no get sense

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Dave0116(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
lipsrsealed who's now owing

3 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by AleAirHub(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Really shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by lilianofentse(f): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by tomju(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
softwerk:
grin

I trust my beloved bobrisky kiss

It will shock you that those attacking him/her do not have half the money we have and yet the holier than thou people will never let us rest!
Lol. Why are you using him/her for your beloved? Choose one. Or are you uncertain about him/her gender?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Authoreety: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na so
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by partnerbizz4: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
no be to join this bobrisky?
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Agbgift(f): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Till I see the list of debtors, I am not taking this Escape guy serious. Me seeing it like stunt.

9 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Wizywiz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kudos to the he/she atleast he/she isnt a pretender like most of them....parading themselves as yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Satan66(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
People keep hating on Bob even tho she is a multi millionaire .
Majority of the people dissing her won't ever make as much money as her in their full life time.
Big respect to Bob!

2 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Millz404(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
But wait o.... Why is this bobrisky walking free and not been investigated for homosexuality.

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com

2 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by ictjobber: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mr Bob

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by kaen1317: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
This guy is killing his business the more. Customers and future customers will run away if Las Las u cast them the way u are doing telling the whole world they owe u. Abeg even America is owing so what's the big deal. You hv to know how to strike a balance as good business man

1 Like

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by masciv: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
why do I feel like Wizkid will be here. Sometimes the 'richest' are the most chronic debtors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Another garbage graces FrontPage undecided
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by wakes: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
ok
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by deebrain(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Now that is good of Bobrisky.

Hope the "goodness" and integrity he has exhibited in the aforementioned, will also manifest in his gender questions.
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nwanyionitsha, come and pay for Bobrisky, your romantic partner nah undecided

I remember you have a huge collection of fagg0t pictures because you claim you are an ardent collector .

YUCK!
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by Realbelieveer(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
This guy is not serious.. He wan just disturb us as usual. People owe u money. U no call them. U dey call people wey no owe u.

U want them to come and owe u or help the debtors pay?..

This one is just to promote something jare..

Ode mumu

4 Likes

Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by largeman4u(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy by lilfreezy: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
kaen1317:
This guy is killing his business the more. Customers and future customers will run away if Las Las u cast them the way u are doing telling the whole world they owe u. Abeg even America is owing so what's the big deal. You hv to know how to strike a balance as good business man

The guy has decided he's not doing club business anymore. Hence its necessary for him to reveal the names of people that wrecked his business so other club owners will be watchful when they come in grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) / Dbanj Stylish In Blue Agbada And Red Sneakers / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.