Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nairaland Stupidity..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Stupidity..... (425 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Stupidity..... by kollinzgee(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2019
sometimes i wonder if members of this forum actually realise that this website is viewed worldwide and can be used to guage the Nigerian mentality.

you see a thread you dont like why not ignore it and move to the next post.but no you prefer to insult the op derail the thread just because you want to sound smart or prove that you are savage just for useless likes and shares .

and the,most stupid ones here are the so called follow follow who dont have a mind of their own their judgement is based on the first comment they see on a topic they have nothing to offer but to criticize and shame people.

this behaviour has to change because it making this website booooorrrrrinnnnggggg and i believe many are deactivating on a daily basis.

***am out****-
Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Issorite
Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by onlinetomola(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2019
kollinzgee:
sometimes i wonder if members of this forum actually realise that this website is viewed worldwide and can be used to guage the Nigerian mentality.

you see a thread you dont like why not ignore it and move to the next post.but no you prefer to insult the op derail the thread just because you want to sound smart or prove that you are savage just for useless likes and shares .

and the,most stupid ones here are the so called follow follow who dont have a mind of their own their judgement is based on the first comment they see on a topic they have nothing to offer but to criticize and shame people.

this behaviour has to change because it making this website booooorrrrrinnnnggggg and i believe many are deactivating on a daily basis.

***am out****-

because we are having too many kids on this forum undecided undecided .
Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by Fathertony: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Have you finished!?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by chinchonglee(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
kollinzgee:

***am out****-

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by kollinzgee(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Fathertony:
Have you finished!?

drug addict mtchwwwww
Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please any non Nigerian reading this thread... don't judge Nigerians based this forum. It has been invaded by little kids who give us a bad image.

Kids please for your own sake, think well before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Stupidity..... by stinjoe(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
This world we are today, comprises of the good and the bad. And, it's inevitable to eliminate either the good or the bad entirely. Instead, we devise a possible means to decimate the bad or the good ones to a minimum number. That's how the world we live in works. We just can't help it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Right Woman For Every Cheating Husband. / Dating Older Women Is Far Better And Less Stressful- Nigerian Celebrity / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.