Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2179 Views)

Love Dilemma / I Am In A Love Dilemma, Please Help / Confused: I Am In An Office Romance/love Dilemma Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by opparadise: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: . by opparadise: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: . by zyzxx(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: . by derrydinny: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
who get panadol abeg?
Re: . by stinjoe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Every action has a reaction. I believe, karma is a bitch.
Re: . by DonEd(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
From a guy that claims to be smart and focused, this is a very dumb post to be read ever on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: . by nuggarito: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't even understand your write up, everything I read up there was just an appraisal to yourself and your life in the barracks. You said you no wan babe, your friends push you, you dey ask us Wetin to do.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
nuggarito:
I don't even understand your write up, everything I read up there was just an appraisal to yourself and your life in the barracks. You said you no wan babe, your friends push you, you dey ask us Wetin to do.
Lol.
The guy just tire abeg.

A smart focused and feeling less guy is confused about this small issue, this is purely ironic.
Re: . by Auladimeji2: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Should I tell you something.I feel like injuring your scrotum.Anllah

1 Like

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Am I the only one that is confused?
Re: . by Apination(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Let me put this in lay man's term... You are not interested in getting down with the girl for your own personal reasons but also don't want to be called weak by two weak niggas but you had to accept because you also are a weak nigga. So what do you want us to tell you? That you are one weak and confused ASS undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by anochuko01(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2019
pls queue behind me if youre confused
Re: . by finebois(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2019
anochuko01:
pls queue behind me if youre confused
I dey your back
Re: . by Melison(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Am I the only one that is confused?
You are surely not alone
Re: . by Melison(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Apination:
Let me put this in lay man's term... You are not interested in getting down with the girl for your own personal reasons but also don't want to be called weak by two weak niggas but you had to accept because you also are a weak nigga. So what do you want us to tell you? That you are one weak and confused ASS undecided
No mind the guy,just keeps heaping praises on himself and now this small matter wey him suppose handle under a twinkle of an eye,him dey here dey look for ideas
Re: . by opparadise: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
DonEd:
From a guy that claims to be smart and focused, this is a very dumb post to be read ever on Nairaland
You are the true son of your father. Your father is a parent of what he begot and you beget.
Re: . by opparadise: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Apination:
You see why people die anyhow?
Re: . by opparadise: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: . by Homeboiy: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
NAME barracks

Guy free all of them

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her? Its Serious Pls!! / Urgent Advise From The Married / Chef Turned Playboy Model Shares Naked Photos To Encourage Fans To Cook At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.