Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The (1796 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2020
Make your contributions. I have my own opinion on this.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked

Don't try it because my bible tells me in Ecclesiastes 10:10 that "...wisdom is profitable to direct"
Do not be the one to sow an unuprootable seed of perpetual distrust in your home.

What they don't know won't hurt them.

Don't forget that the golden rule of cheating in marriage states that; "Always deny it. Even if your partner catches you in the act, never admit to it; claim they are only hallucinating".

Only you can make your spouse believe a lie.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2020
U never wrote like one,who want to put an end to such act..what do u mean by "i have my own opinion".if u need help or contributions from nairalanders,u come out open.its not making confession dat will set u free,but,never going bact to such again.

2 Likes

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Nazgul: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
zoputa:
Open your Bible to 2Chorinthians 5:17 and read it.

That verse should answer your question.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Tony142: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2020
zoputa:

weather u confess or not, nobody will make heaven, God created us to sin, so that we can go to hell
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by doggedfighter(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
There's no heaven neither is there hell . They're all imaginary.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tony142:

weather u confess or not, nobody will make heaven, God created us to sin, so that we can go to hell
Shut up in Jesus name!
Amen!!

islamicpenis:
you are funny sha grin
Lol cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
zoputa:
My Ans Is No. There Are Things, U Just Av To Use Ur Brain.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
There are some secrets you should take to your grave, this is one of them!
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Elove1: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nawaoh. 2020 should kukuma end abegi
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
What you don't know won't hurt you undecided
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by CuteMike01(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
You shouldn't have asked nairalanders. There are many atheist here who would just mess up your mind. You have to open up to your spouse because he who covers his sin seeks the wrath of God. Remember Achan.

By the way move this topic to the religion section for better replies
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Openbusiness: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Those people that keep saying there is no heaven or hell, just wait till you die, you will find out the truth. First thing that will happen is self awareness. You will finally discover that you are a spirit being when your body lays down dead and your spirit gets separated from your body.

Then you (a spirit) can see that your physical dead body is in a different physical dimension from the spiritual dimension your spirit is in. In shock, you will try to touch but you can't touch, and you will try to speak to the people in the physical dimension you can see around, but they can't hear you while you are speaking.

This is because your spirit is ignorant and lacks the understanding of how to perform inter-dimensional communication and how to make physical contact between different realms.

You need to learn it before you will be able to but your spirit is "uneducated" about it, so you don't know how. While in the body, you were watching "telemundo" but didn't learn about faith and how to use faith as a tool or instrument for cross-dimensional communication and inter-dimensional tangibility.

Then while in your state of fear and confusion about what is happening, you try to make sense and figure out how to cope going forward. But before you can begin to make any meaningful progress, suddenly you can see other beings in the spiritual dimension you are occupying.

Unfortunately, while that free moment of self discovery was happening, your judgment was being passed by the Council of God(s) and the sentencing was instantaneous, according to the Sovereign decree of the Creator that "it is appointed unto man to die once and after death judgment."

Because you didn't make peace with your God while you were still attached or inside your physical body and didn't receive his free gift of Salvation, then your sentence is obviously Eternal Death. Once pronounced, the Demons go after your spirit who was still having a moment of shock and despair, confusion and discovery.

Remember the spirit you suddenly saw appear in your plain of spiritual existence? Yah, that's your first class pilot on your first class ticket to Hell Fire. You will burn in the fire of hell until the final Judgment day, where your dead body will be resurrected back to life for Judgment. For every good deed you did, you will get a reward, and for every bad deed, you will get a penalty. If the penalty outweighs the reward, then your existence is OVER.

Unfortunately, without having the free gift of Salvation, no amount of good deeds you have done can outweigh the penalty for your sins. So you are automatically standing in condemnation. Your good deed rewards are useless and can't save you.

Your spirit was already condemned to Hell, and now your body has been condemned too. Back to Hell fire you go until everyone that ever existed is judged and the judgement is over. Then everything in Hell fire and the existential dimension of Hell itself will be cast into the realm of Eternal Destruction, aka "The Lake of Fire".

You will burn forever in eternal destruction at a single go and seize to exist. You no longer exist. While those who scaled through with the free gift of Salvation will reign and enjoy the wonders of the new universe with their God, no longer able to die, or be injured or be in pain. The future new man or mankind is literally going to be a SUPERMAN! Can't feel pain, can't get injured, can't die .

Jesus is real, accept him today and get the free gift of Salvation to save your spirit from condemnation on the day you breathe your last inside your physical body. The choice is yours!

THE END grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by islamicpenis: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
post=97441002:

Shut up in Jesus name!
Amen!!
you are funny sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2020
What's the point in confessing?
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Offpoint1: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Those people that keep saying there is no heaven or hell, just wait till you die, you will find out the truth. First thing that will happen is self awareness. You will finally discover that you are a spirit being when your body lays down dead and your spirit gets separated from your body.

Then you (a spirit) can see that your physical dead body is in a different physical dimension from the spiritual dimension your spirit is in. In shock, you will try to touch but you can't touch, and you will try to speak to the people in the physical dimension you can see around, but they can't hear you while you are speaking.

This is because your spirit is ignorant and lacks the understanding of how to perform inter-dimensional communication and how to make physical contact between different realms.

You need to learn it before you will be able to but your spirit is "uneducated" about it, so you don't know how. While in the body, you were watching "telemundo" but didn't learn about faith and how to use faith as a tool or instrument for cross-dimensional communication and inter-dimensional tangibility.

Then while in your state of fear and confusion about what is happening, you try to make sense and figure out how to cope going forward. But before you can begin to make any meaningful progress, suddenly you can see other beings in the spiritual dimension you are occupying.

Unfortunately, while that free moment of self discovery was happening, your judgment was being passed by the Council of God(s) and the sentencing was instantaneous, according to the Sovereign decree of the Creator that "it is appointed unto man to die once and after death judgment."

Because you didn't make peace with your God while you were still attached or inside your physical body and didn't receive his free gift of Salvation, then your sentence is obviously Eternal Death. Once pronounced, the Demons go after your spirit who was still having a moment of shock and despair, confusion and discovery.

Remember the spirit you suddenly saw appear in your plain of spiritual existence? Yah, that's your first class pilot on your first class ticket to Hell Fire. You will burn in the fire of hell until the final Judgment day, where your dead body will be resurrected back to life for Judgment. For every good deed you did, you will get a reward, and for every bad deed, you will get a penalty. If the penalty outweighs the reward, then your existence is OVER.

Unfortunately, without having the free gift of Salvation, no amount of good deeds you have done can outweigh the penalty for your sins. So you are automatically standing in condemnation. Your good deed rewards are useless and can't save you.

Your spirit was already condemned to Hell, and now your body has been condemned too. Back to Hell fire you go until everyone that ever existed is judged and the judgement is over. Then everything in Hell fire and the existential dimension of Hell itself will be cast into the realm of Eternal Destruction, aka "The Lake of Fire".

You will burn forever in eternal destruction at a single go and seize to exist. You no longer exist. While those who scaled through with the free gift of Salvation will reign and enjoy the wonders of the new universe with their God, no longer able to die, or be injured or be in pain. The future new man or mankind is literally going to be a SUPERMAN! Can't feel pain, can't get injured, can't die .

Jesus is real, accept him today and get the free gift of Salvation to save your spirit from condemnation on the day you breathe your last inside your physical body. The choice is yours!

THE END grin grin grin
Give me a logical explanation how *Spirit* will burn.

Your hell will be here on earth and your heaven will be here on earth. Your flesh will receive punishment for his sins and rewards for his good deeds.

God will not punish a spirit for the sins of the flesh and God will not reward a spirit for the righteousness of the flesh.
Spirit is incapable of feeling pains, it's indestructible hence there will be resurrection of both the just and unjust.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Openbusiness: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Offpoint1:

Give me a logical explanation how *Spirit* will burn.

Your hell will be here on earth and your heaven will be here on earth. Your flesh will receive punishment for his sins and rewards for his good deeds.

God will not punish a spirit for the sins of the flesh and God will not reward a spirit for the righteousness of the flesh.
Spirit is incapable of feeling pains, it's indestructible hence there will be resurrection of both the just and unjust.
The statements in bold is inaccurate. You are wrong. And then to answer your question, read this below:

Luke 16:19–31
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’ 25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’ 27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

What is "Hades"? Hades is the ENTIRE realm of Hell itself. Hades means the entire realm or dimension of Hell. In that realm, there are 2 different "worlds" existing side by side and they are separated by distance but there is an impenetrable barrier inbetween. One side can't access the other side and vice versa.

But Satan was the ruler of that dimension. The Devil himself was the King of Hell, that realm was under his authority and control. No human spirit could come out of Hell without his approval, no demon spirit could do anything against his wish. Satan was the most powerful being in that realm, even though he was not based there. He ruled the Hell realm from the heavenly realms where he was based. He put his angels (demons) in charge to carry out his orders.

In one world of the Hell dimension, there is no fire, this was the good side of Hell. This part of hell is referred to as "Abraham's bossom", because Abraham was the one that received the promise of God's salvation to man. This was the world where the spirits (of those who were deemed "upright people" by God during their lifetime) were taken to after they died. Since the time of Adam, nobody that died who was a "good" person could go to Heaven because their good deeds or self righteousness was not enough and couldn't meet up with God's standard of righteousness, not even Adam and Eve.

To qualify to go to Heaven, you have to meet up with God's standard of righteousness but no single human being since Adam could meet up to that standard, not even God's own personal friend Abraham. All those "good" people who died before Jesus came and suffered and died and resurrected and ascended to Heaven etc, the angels (demons) came and took their spirits to Hell, but it was the good part of Hell, the world inside the Hell realm that had no "fire".

Those spirits were "imprisoned" there...until Jesus died to save humanity and meet up to God's standard requirement for righteousness. Jesus himself went to Hell when he died, the world that had no fire. BUT when he got there, it was not business as usual for the demons. He thrashed them all, he was the most powerful being ever, all the demons in Hell couldn't withstand his power.

So they sent an SOS to Satan himself that there's a new prisoner that's about to run a jailbreak, and he has kicked all their demon asses and defeated them. Satan knew Jesus, they already met, He knew Jesus was the son of God but what he didn't know was that Jesus was also God himself, he was the Creator. This was the most painful knowledge for Satan to know and when he later found out, he was bloody suicidal, he knew it was over for him.

He blamed himself for setting up the stage that led to the crucifixion of Jesus. He said to himself, If I knew Jesus was God I will never have allowed them to crucify him. Satan would have stopped the Jews from killing Jesus if he knew Jesus was God, but he didn't know. This was Jesus' #1 best kept secret. Nobody knew he was God, everyone thought he was just the son of God like Adam was. They didn't know he was God himself. Even the angels in Heaven didn't know. Only the Godhead knew and it was kept a secret from everyone else.

So there was a war in Hell, Satan fought against Jesus and he lost woefully. Jesus all by himself alone defeated Satan so quick, so easily, so shamefully, all the demons in Hell saw it; all the devils in the heavenly realms saw it; all the angels in Heaven saw it and all the spirits of men imprisoned in hell, both worlds saw it. They saw Satan lose to Jesus, he was soundly beaten like a nobody, a total KO, so fast, so magnificent.

Satan had never seen that kind of power before. He was the most powerful being in the entire celestial realms outside of Heaven. It was at that point of defeat Satan realized Jesus was God, he worshipped his Creator and he BOWED to Jesus. All the Powers in Hell and in the heavenly realms bowed to Jesus. Then Jesus went to set all those spirits free, he opened up the good side of Hades when he resurrected and he took all those spirits to Heaven with him when he ascended.

Since Jesus ascended to Heaven, now whenever a "good" person dies, the angels of God will come and take that spirit to Heaven. The spirits of the upright people don't go to Hell anymore, that is the good part, the world of Hell where there is no fire. Human spirits that have good standing with God now have direct access to the realm of Heaven when they die. But a spirit deemed wicked will still be taken to the other second world of Hell, that is hell fire.

So, the 2nd world in the Hell realm had FIRE, what you call "hell fire", a place of torment and suffering, where spirits are put in fire to burn continuously, and because spirits can't die but can feel pain, they will be in continuous unending agony. If you want to know what that feels like, just put your hand inside fire, that pain is exactly same thing with a spirit inside spiritual fire.

The world in the hell realm that has fire is what is commonly called Hell Fire. This is where demons take the spirits of sinners to after they die and are deemed as people who are not upright or wicked people, people that did evil and wickedness to others when they where alive in their physical bodies. Their spirits will burn "forever" until Judgment Day, the "last day" in the way what I explained before in that write-up. So now you know that "spirits" can burn.

As you can see from the narrative Jesus himself gave, Lazarus was a poor man but he was a "good" person and then there was a rich man that was wicked. They both died, and they both were taken to the Hell realm by angels (demons). But Lazarus was taken to "Abraham's Bossom", that is the world of Hell without fire. Lazarus was there with the rest of the saints that had died before. But the rich man was taken to be 2nd world in Hell, the one we call Hell Fire and he he was burning 24/7 in torment, agony and sorrow there. Remember, these 2 men had died, so it was their spirits that went to Hell. Their bodies were inside their graves. The rich man cried to Abraham, this fire is too much etc. Now you know!

1 Like

Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
wait till u on ur death bed den confess, that guy did it in d bible
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
zoputa:
In the first place, why would you be adulterous?
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Offpoint1: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
ggg
Too much nonsense in your write up. Sorry there's no word to best describe it than nonsense.

The Lazarus and Rich man story, was an illustration and not a real life story. Remember Jesus was used to speaking in parables.

You can't feel no pain without flesh, spirit has no form.

Spirit feel no hunger or taste.

Once you're death you stop existing both in physical and spirit. The life in you went back to its owner until the day of resurrection...

If there's was a spiritual realm for death humans, those Jesus resurrected would have given an account, but non gave anyone.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Openbusiness: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Offpoint1:

Too much nonsense in your write up. Sorry there's no word to best describe it than nonsense.

The Lazarus and Rich man story, was an illustration and not a real life story. Remember Jesus was used to speaking in parables.

You can't feel no pain without flesh, spirit has no form.

Spirit feel no hunger or taste.

Once you're death you stop existing both in physical and spirit. The life in you went back to its owner until the day of resurrection...

If there's was a spiritual realm for death humans, those Jesus resurrected would have given an account, but non gave anyone.
Lazarus story was an illustration? That's nonsense. It was a true life story, was Abraham not a real person, why would Jesus make up a fake story about him? And you say spirits feel no pain? So why did Jesus in Matt 13:42 say "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."; why would those spirits in hell be crying if they are not in pain? Rev 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascends up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT." Why would the Bible call it "torment" if those spirits don't feel anything? If spirits can't feel pain then why or how come they are being "tormented", can you be tormented if you can't feel pain? Also, there are many scriptures that suggest and imply spirits can eat, and do eat and angels eat, and we will eat in Heaven, but we are not going to be eating so we can "survive", no. God is our sustenance in the new world, he is our source of energy and strength, and like the Bible says we won't"thirst" or "hunger" anymore. But we can and will still eat food and drink, not for survival or for energy, but for pleasure. Obviously, you don't understand anything about spiritual matters, and don't even understand the Bible too. I'm in no mood for arguments today. When everyone dies, we will know what is what. Whether your spirit can feel pain or not, you will know.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by Offpoint1: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Lazarus story was an illustration? That's nonsense. It was a true life story, was Abraham not a real person, why would Jesus make up a fake story about him? And you say spirits feel no pain? So why did Jesus in Matt 13:42 say "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."; why would those spirits in hell be crying if they are not in pain? Rev 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascends up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT." Why would the Bible call it "torment" if those spirits don't feel anything? If spirits can't feel pain then why or how come they are being "tormented", can you be tormented if you can't feel pain? Also, there are many scriptures that suggest and imply spirits can eat, and do eat and angels eat, and we will eat in Heaven, but we are not going to be eating so we can "survive", no. God is our sustenance in the new world, he is our source of energy and strength, and like the Bible says we won't"thirst" or "hunger" anymore. But we can and will still eat food and drink, not for survival or for energy, but for pleasure. Obviously, you don't understand anything about spiritual matters, and don't even understand the Bible too. I'm in no mood for arguments today. When everyone dies, we will know what is what. Whether your spirit can feel pain or not, you will know.
I shook my head reading this: Did any of the Bible verses you quoted mention spirit? Did the book revelation you reference to mention "their spirits" would be tormented?

Was the parable of prodigal true life story or an illustration? Learn to know what parable is before you claimed I said Jesus was lying.

How many parables did Jesus used in the Bible? Tell me they were real life stories.

All the angels that ate in the Bible, did they eat here on earth or in heaven?

Was in spirit or they took human forms?
FYI no angel has ever appeared to any human in its spirit form...

No offense, but your write up reek of very poor understanding of the Bible....seek deep knowledge.
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by tobechi74: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your spouse might have done worse without saying a word
Re: Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The by dormenedynasty: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
post=97441002:

Shut up in Jesus name!
Amen!!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Women?? / I Have Peyronie’s Disease, I Need Advise. / What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.