Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 2) (266 Views)

THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 2) by koksy4all: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
The next day Queen took Ann to a hotel and introduced her to Fred..
Queen: Ann meet Fred ( looks at Fred ) Fred meet Ann my best friend and also a sister..
Ann, he will do the Job.. Dont worry you will like it..
Ann shrugged, different thoughts ran through her mind.. She wasn't comfortable..
After Queen introduced them to each other she left, telling them she left her shop open..
Fred noticed Ann wasn't comfortable, he gave her time to think....
After much thoughts, Ann signalled him and they both went to lodge..
Exposing her body to another man who is not in any way related to her was really painful to her.. But she was desperate to have sex.... Fred smiled as she UnCloth herself in front of him...
When she was done, he walked towards her and kissed her.. This sent cold spine down her body... Goosebumps were all over her body... She became weak and Fred used that opportunity to have sex with her freely.. Though Ann enjoyed every bit of it but She wasn't happy..
One hour later they were through, Ann was so ashamed of herself.. She couldn't look at Fred in the eye.. She hurriedly wore her cloth and left the hotel..
Queen was in her shop when Fred walked in...
Fred : what's up queen..
Queen : How was it ?
Fred : well, it went well..
Queen : oh good...
Fred: that your friend ehn na something else.. Remain small I think say she be virgin..
Queen : (laughs) dont mind her, you know her husband has never touched her before...
Fred : but why na ?
Queen : well you know all this rich men na... Always spoiling her with money...
Fred : well thats their business...
(Stands up ) I should be on my way now...
Queen : ok dear
Fred: thanks though...
Queen : (smiles ) anytime...
Back in Damian's house, Annabel was restless. She could not believe she had sex with..Read More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read!!! Fact About Braking Up A Toxic Relationship / Tribalism Is Real In The Western World / BREAKING NEWS!!!! Naira Marley Finally Granted 2 Million Naira Bail To Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.