Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (50045 Views)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:
Igbo some women are the definition of Devil in women form. Imagine what this kind of Lady will do to her husband ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
yeebos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Are you a zombie?

BTW, I can't find your insult on that NLander (Buhdeuce)

You are a crass reta.rd. I get Una time today. Idiat
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I keep saying it.... Igbo women are the most wicked and heartless in Nigeria....am Igbo...bt I will never marry an Igbo lady....so heartless....I have encountered many of them

That tells me the kind of mum, sisters, aunties, female cousins, nieces, grandmas etc you have.

I would have been married for the past 1 to 2 years if not that I insisted I must marry an Igbo girl, among other set qualities, and I don't have any regrets about it.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by msiu(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
It is not just this indomie, there hs always been trouble among them. This Indomie episode only brought it to limelight. This wickedness is out of this world any way
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't want to believe its bkos pif noodles. I sense disrespect in this.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by megareal: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sibling rivalry taken too far can turn to hate. This is a classic example.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Indomie is just the trigger! There is more to this.

Am sure man-domie is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Because of cheap processed poison coming from China, shocking..
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
I can do this to to Lalastica cos of assorted snake meat. grin
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Are you a zombie?

BTW, I can't find your insult on that NLander (Buhdeuce)
mynd44 and seun should take note,
idiot misspell as idiat, Rule 2 violated,

orion7 said zombie are stupid,
and I'm not zombie.
hence, no need to report him.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Phonix1234: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is it that new indomie that just came out??
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by friendl: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
There is more to this story
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhdeuce:

You are a crass reta.rd. I get Una time today. Idiat
mynd44 and seun, what are you guys still waiting for,
Rule 2 violated twice.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
mynd44 and seun should take note,
idiot misspell as idiat, Rule 2 violated,

orion7 said zombie are stupid,
and I'm not zombie.
hence, no need to report him.

Kindergaten kids with data. I don't expect much from your ilk. Continue to cry
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by SyberKate(f): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Indomie girls
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
Rule 2 violated twice.

Hahahaha! Keep crying kid. You fired the first shot!
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by orion7: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
Rule 2 violated twice.
you go cry tire

you think say na everybody like miscreants. grin
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by NaMeAboki: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
These ppl just naturally evil and wicked
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by orion7: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhdeuce:

Hahahaha! Keep crying kid. You fired the first shot!
he is jyst wailing
grin
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Buhdeuce: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
orion7:
he is jyst wailing

grin

I get their time today!
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Phonix1234:
Is it that new indomie that just came out??
NO,
the one that will come out tomorrow.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Phonix1234: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
NO,
the one that will come out tomorrow.

No 1da e beat am well well
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
orion7:
you go cry tire

you think say na everybody like stupid idiots
mynd44 and seun, Rule 2 violated
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by orion7: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
mynd44 and seun, Rule 2 violated
lol.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by wisdomkid: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
I simply can't understand why People are usually wicked.
What will she gain after seeing her sister injured?

Yes she stabbed her because of Indomie, but honestly, it is more than Indomie here..
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
What a demonic brother cheesy
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
���
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Demonic sister from hell
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
This act was not committed because of indomie noodles but because the sister couldn't control her emotion. I'm certain by now she must be regretting her action.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I keep saying it.... Igbo women are the most wicked and heartless in Nigeria....am Igbo...bt I will never marry an Igbo lady....so heartless....I have encountered many of them
See your mouth like "am Igbo". Useless impostor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.